It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

No war from me. Just a confused look.
But there is much, much more to it than a grip and password.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Well..
I start off by shaking your hand. Firm grip. Then I press my thumb against your thumb knuckle. One press.
Then acknowledge me by using your lleft hand touch my right-hand while still shaking gesture. I immediately pull away and the war begins.

Most of the time I see your posts as relelatively harmless but this one rubs me the wrong way as people might mistake you as a Mason and this as some sort of accepted Masonic grip.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would imagine that they would operate just like any other pyramid Ponzi scheme, bringing in new members on the bottom from others on the bottom who don't know much. The head of this pyramid of multiple secret societies is none other than that of the spirit of the antichrist. Whenever you follow any secret society back to its roots you always find the adversary of Jesus Christ behind it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
The head of this pyramid of multiple secret societies is none other than that of the spirit of the antichrist. Whenever you follow any secret society back to its roots you always find the adversary of Jesus Christ behind it.

Right. And how about those of us who do not believe in an anti-Christ?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Whenever you follow any secret society back to its roots you always find the adversary of Jesus Christ behind it.

And you have followed some secret society to find all this out?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Do u mean chugging???

I get dizzy spell after two chuggs

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When you reach the top, secret societies pay you a visit? I tossed that ladder out long ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The "top" is an elusive place. It's where you are retired from work, but spend much more time and effort doing all the things you do as a result of being "invited" to join all those other orders. You can help out with the Shriners fish fry on Friday, go to the Scottish Rite reunion on Saturday and Sunday, go visit that lodge your neighbor joined on Monday, help plan the Widows banquet on Tuesday, pick up the supplies for the Bar-B-Q on Wednesday, and go to your own lodge meeting on Thursday. Then you can sit back and ponder when you will have time to take over the world. Yep, once you reach the top, it's all ice cream and gravy.

Can I get an Amen?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Can I get an Amen?

Would you settle for a 'praise Baphomet'?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Um.....I thought that was what "amen" means?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Um.....I thought that was what "amen" means?

I thought 'amen' meant 'dinner (baby) is served'.

I need my smart juice (beer) to help figure this conundrum out.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Whenever you follow any secret society back to its roots you always find the adversary of Jesus Christ behind it.

Who told you this lie?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

"The Ancient and Primitive Rites of Memphis-Misraim were seen as a cash scam and provided nothing of worth so it is not recognized by the American Grand Lodges. Currently the the authority of this body lies with the Grand College of Rites (GCR) and they do not confer the degree, but study it as they do all dead, clandestine, and defunked rites. "

Albert Pike himself said that masons of the highest degree should be luciferians. The leo taxil hoax was not a hoax. There is no such thing as defunct rites, except in name, and I get the feeling regular and irregullar serves as a smokescreen to confuse people.

The study of egyptian and babylonian mysteries is as deep as it gets. Lets not forget NASA and their obsession with the Orion constellation. The pyramids that were built, not by the egyptians, but by the nephelim reptillians and greys aliens. I like how buzz aldrin a 32d mason was one of the people who planted the scottish rite flag on the moon.

The rites of memphis and misraim are not OTO. OTO is a joke created by aleister crowley to attract non-conformist church haters.

Any Master Mason holding membership and in good standing in a regular symbolic Lodge recognized by a majority of the Grand Lodges of Freemasonry in the United States of America may petition for membership (click here for a petition) in the Grand College of Rites.

www.grandcollegeofrites.org...

You do not get expelled from the regular masonic lodges if you join the expensive rites of memphis and misraim. The people who claim this are misinformed.

Secondly why do their degrees start at 34, where scottish rite and york rite end? Clearly it seems to me you have to reach the top before you can proceed with memphis and misraim, otherwise it would start lower. 34 to 99 degrees, which is exactly what Bill Shenobelen proclaimed.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The degrees conferred by the Rites of Memphis and Mizraim are.........

34° Knight of Scandinavia
35° Knight of the Temple
36° Sublime Negociant
37° Knight of Shota (Sage of Truth)
38° Sublime Elect of Truth (The Red Eagle)
39° Grand Elect of the Aeons
40° Sage Savaistre (Perfect Sage)
41° Knight of the Arch of Seven Colours
42° Prince of Light
43° Sublime Hermetic Sage (Hermetic Philosopher)
44° Prince of the Zodiac
45° Sublime Sage of the Mysteries
46° Sublime Pastor of the Huts
47° Knight of the Seven Stars
48° Sublime Guardian of the Sacred Mount
49° Sublime Sage of the Pyramids
50° Sublime Philosopher of Samothrace
51° Sublime Titan of the Caucasus
52° Sage of the Labyrinth
53° Knight or Sage of the Phoenix
54° Sublime Scalde
55° Sublime Orphic Doctor
56° Pontiff, of Sage of Cadmia
57° Sublime Magus
58° Sage, or Prince Brahmine
59° Sublime Sage, or Grand Pontiff of Ogygia
60° Sublime Guardian of the Three Fires
61° Sublime Unknown Philosopher
62° Sublime Sage of Eulisis
63° Sublime Kawi
64° Sage of Mythras
65° Guardian of Sanctuary – Grand Installator
66° Grand Architect of the Mysterious City – Grand Consecrator
67° Guardian of the Incommunicable Name – Grand Eulogist
68° Patriarch of Truth
69° Knight or Sage of the Golden Branch of Eleusis
70° Prince of Light, or Patriarch of the Planispheres
71° Patriarch of the Sacred Vedas
72° Sublime Master of Wisdom
73° Patriarch, or Doctor of the Sacred Fire
74° Sublime Master of the Stoka
75° Knight Commandel of the Lybic Chain
76° Interpreter of Hieroglyphics, of Patriarch of Isis
77° Sublime Knight or Sage Theosopher
78° Grand Pontiff of the Thebiad
79° Knight, or Sage of the Redoubtable Sada
80° Sublime Elect of the Sanctuary of Mazias
81° Intendent Regulator, or Patriarch of Memphis
82° Grand Elect of the Temple of Midgard
83° Sublime Elect of the Valley of Oddy
84° Patriarch or Doctor of the Izeds
85° Sublime Sage, or Knight of Kneph
86° Sublime Philosopher of the Valley of Kab
87° Sublime Prince of Masonry
88° Grand Elect of the Sacred Curtain
89° Patriarch of the Mystic City
90° Sublime Master of the Great Work
91° Grand Defender
92° Grand Catechist
93° Regulator General
94° Prince of Memphis, or Grand Administrator
95° Grand Conservator
96° Grand and Puissant Sovereign of the Order
97° Deputy International Grand Master
98° International Grand Master
99° Grand Hierophant

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17/3/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

"That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive....

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

en.wikipedia.org...

So apparently for them evil is good and good is evil.

Also letters appear to have been written to members in italy outlinning their plans for 3 world wars.......

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

The first two have already been fullfilled exactly as planned. The third looks to be close to completion as well. Lets hope common sense prevails and flattens their demonic plans into smitherians. No wonder people hate fascism and communism so much.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Albert Pike himself said that masons of the highest degree should be luciferians. The leo taxil hoax was not a hoax.

Right.

Terry Melanson, author of Perfectibilists (the definitive work on the Bavarian Illuminati), a poster on this site (fire-in-the-minds-of-men) and no fan of Masons, totally and thoroughly debunked the Taxil hoax on his site. I would love to see your refutting evidence to his findings.

Only giant, agenda-driven toolbags still believe this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
You do not get expelled from the regular masonic lodges if you join the expensive rites of memphis and misraim. The people who claim this are misinformed.

As you are not a mason, you don't know this, but I assure you, if a regular mason sits in a clandestine lodge, he can be expelled.

You believe the Taxil Hoax is real? Enjoy your knowledge.
You might feel more comfortable at www.freemasonrywatch.com....
Those are the kind of religious nutjobs that refuse to believe the stuff that make sense in favor of all the fantastic lies.

I have to go worship Lucifer now. Have a super day.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Of course its real and yes it is mind control! People are flashing the horned corneto everywhere. I also see lots of 11,13, 33, 39 numerology everywhere. It cannot be a coincidence. The top masons who are also the bankers and royal families of the world control everything.

Concerning this post I asked

What and where are those numbers you see every where? What is the most influential bank operating today and who are the head bankers? Please do tell as you imply to know

Reasonable questions I assumed, boy was I wrong,

this is the reply from you

How many videos do I need to paste on this forumn of TOP ARTISTS admitting demonic possession while flashing devil signs all over the place? How many conspiracy theorists will it take to convince people like you something is wrong with the world? Sorry it ain't worth my time. Find the evidence yourself if you care and then I will come back to debunk everything with nonsense. Any babble is good enough apparently!

i suppose it makes sense if your not paying any attention, but I am paying with my time interacting with you so it is worth your time, as a resolution may be found

Please answer the two questions about the numbers and the banks

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well, the facts say you are wrong on all counts, but I think its cute you believe you know more than I do. The Taxil Hoax is a well-documented hoax and nothing from that was ever written or spoken by Pike.

There is no such thing as defunct rites, except in name, and I get the feeling regular and irregullar serves as a smokescreen to confuse people.

It's very clear you know very little about Freemasonry. Yes, there are such things as defunct rites. The Grand College of Rites of the USA currently studies and has volumes of books on around 25-groups, but I did kind of mislead; not all groups are defunct that are studied by the GCR, some are still active in the US.

The pyramids that were built, not by the egyptians, but by the nephelim reptillians and greys aliens.

I like how buzz aldrin a 32d mason was one of the people who planted the scottish rite flag on the moon.

False. He did not plant it, he took it with him and then brought it back where he gave it to the House of the Temple in DC, but really, who cares?

You do not get expelled from the regular masonic lodges if you join the expensive rites of memphis and misraim.

Who in their right mind would listen to you on matters of Masonic jurisprudence? You are not a Mason nor an expert on the subject. Yes, you will be expelled if you were to join the unrecognized and clandestine group known as the Rites of Memphis and Misraim.

Secondly why do their degrees start at 34, where scottish rite and york rite end?

This is partially false. Yes, the Rites of Memphis and Misraim start at the 34th degree, but that because the guy who created it based it off of the Scottish Rite. DUH. The false information you put out is that the York Rite is somehow attached the the numbered system used in the Scottish Rite nor do we end at 34-degrees.

In the York Rite there are 9-main degrees and orders with one optional Cryptic degree, but then you have several invitational and honorary groups within the York Rite that if counted would number much larger than the Scottish RIte.

34 to 99 degrees, which is exactly what Bill Shenobelen proclaimed.

Bill claimed nothing factual nor stated anything that was secret. The Rites of Memphis and Misraim have been known about for some time and the entire history in the US it is not recognized. Bill is a proven liar and a charlatan. If you believe him then you deserve to be misled.

I love how you try to pass off lies as truth and fact.

Pike never stated or wrote any of this. This is the work of a fraudster from France.
edit on 17-3-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007
I have a question I've been wondering about.

When you reach the top and become rich and famous in any field, whether it's business, politics, media, medicine, banking, entertainment, music or Hollywood, does a representative from a secret society (e.g. Illuminati or Freemasons) pay you a visit?

I don't know

Does this person have a little talk with you, or take you to a secret room that only those "in the loop" know about, where you will be briefed and given an ultimatum to join them or be thrown back down? Are you told something like this:

"We rule the world, so we must control people in your position at your level. You have two choices. Either you join us and play our game and do as you are told. Or you go back down and lose your status. If you try to fight us, we can easily have you taken out and make it look like a suicide or accident. The police will never investigate. What will it be?"

Maybe

Is that what happens?

Could be

Would the Illuminati reveal themselves directly like that, or would they go through a "middleman manager" first to see how compliant and controllable the target person is before revealing themselves fully?

Not really sure

Do they get them when they reach the top, or do they pick someone they want and then bring them to the top in politics, big business or stardom?

I guess it depends... I think.

Could this be the real reason why many celebrities look unhappy like they are being pulled along, go crazy, resort to drugs, or end up dead under mysterious circumstances?

It could be, if the previous questions could truthfully be answered yes.
But people do drugs and get depressed for sorts of reasons.

Are there any whistleblowers who have been at the top that have come out and talked about it?

I don't know

Why don't more of them whistleblow what goes on?

I do not understand this question

Do those at the top know something that we all don't? I've always wondered about that.

Possibly. You wonder quite a bit I see.

Are all politicians, big CEO's, stars and celebrities "in on it" or just the most influential ones?

in on "what"?

Am I indulging in paranoid fantasies with these questions, or is there a real basis to this?

It's all relative

Finally, do secret societies really rule the world, or at least most of it?

Hard to say for sure

If so, are they all unified and interconnected, or do they compete with each other too (e.g. Illuminati/Freemasons vs. Vatican/Jesuits)?

I would imagine there is a competition. Common humanistic trait. But I can't say for certain
Also you used the word "Finally" in the previous question which indicates a last question, but it appears that was inaccurate. Are you a liar? Not well thought out? Tired? or absent minded?

Also, why do many college fraternities have secret handshakes and initiation ceremonies?

Why not?!
Also, this is the second question after using the word "finally". I am not sure you understand the definition.

Finally: As the last in a series of related events or objects: "a referendum followed by local, legislative, and, finally, presidential elections".

Also, your first line reads: "I have a question I've been wondering about". Clearly you have more that one question.

Anyway, Hope that helps.

Surely that can't be just for fun right?

Why not. You're 3 over par I believe

Are they junior level secret societies to screen candidates for higher level secret societies?

Still going I see. Not sure though

What is the purpose of secret societies anyway?

I don't know

Why does it have to be a secret?

That I can answer. To keep people like you at a distance.

Logic says that if something has to be a secret, then it probably involves something either nefarious, dangerous, looks bad, too easily misinterpreted, too complex, too good for the public to know about, or something that the public would be better off not knowing.

Who is logic and where did he say that. Can you find a source?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join