It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Seriously? You have heard of the Blue lodge, the red lodge, why not a plaid lodge. It's kind of crazy and out of fashion, but they have some good golfers there.

Plaid. Bwahahahahaha!

Hey, they come in colors. Why do you assume there's not a secret plaid one?

You can wear your apron to the golf course, too.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You can't reach the top unless you become a part of their groups, and literally its like a rock band becoming a part of the satanic cia mkultra groups and htey would send people in your life, to keep constant tabs, your friends, your associates your new wife. You can't get promoted otherwise or achieve that level of success, though there are some independent, medium wealthy who may try to keep to themselves but, I imagine, they would be targetted, unless protected. They'd quickly be filled in on what kind of good behavior they'd need to strive for, and be trying to keep clean underwear.

Also, there are very few businesses that a person could reach the top in that are not pesitilence, crimes against humanity, and karmic. Maybe if you managed to beat all odds and wasn't one of them like most authors, musicians are, and you still made lots of money, very hard to do I imagine if you're not one of them. Also, maybe some health food stores, or alternative energy companies, some ethical fair trade stores. Some businesses, most not.

The top group is more like Oil, Big Pharma, Banking, War and Guns/Ammunition. And big monopolies and chain stores that like Apple are hiring Chinese and forcing them to work 18 hour days low wage trapped in these tall buildings and barely bathroom breaks, who are jumping out the windows trying to commit suicide.

Apple had to install suicide nets.

Thats big business.

You can't get to the top if you're not one of them or groomed by those they send in.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

i think you're reading it in reverse....

the reason these people GET to these highest positions... is because they're aaaalllready in the societies...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Pretty sure most masons don't know what the deal is. They join because they find secret keeping attractive, enjoy mystery solving with friends, get promoted faster/easier in jobs, feel more secure in a brotherhood enviroment.

I personally find a society built on secrecy very repulsive. With few exceptions, such as your personal life and business deallings, everything else should be out in the open. Masonry from what I have managed to learn about it, is heavy into the study of the occult aka mystery schools. It seems innocent at first but the deeper you dig the more sinister the plot reveals itself. I view low to mid level masons as useful idiots in a grand deception scheme.

To join masonry you have to believe in a higher power, be somewhat educated and wealthy, have connections with influential people. When you reach the top then it becomes apparent that the higher power is lucifer/satan. But it is too late by then because you are bound to secrecy and the consequences for ratting are severe(normally death).

In reality you don't have to join anything to know most fabulously wealthy people with lots of connections are demon worshippers. You can see this with celebrities giving the horned cornetto all the time, the sign of baphomet at the superbowl, the government's obsession with the numbers 11/13/33/39, sacred geometry such as the pentagram, the obelisks, the pyramids, the cover-up of ufos and aliens, etc. Any observant person can see why the world is messed up. Problem is most people can't see things that are hidden in plain site and even if they can there isn't much they can do about it.

I think there is a limit to how high you can reach without masonry, and even with masonry unless you are a luciferian you will not get to the top.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I am very glad there was nothing in your post that resembles the truth. That way, it's easy to just say the whole thing is garbage rather than have to pick it apart.

In your studying of masonry, you might want to actually STUDY some of that information.
Unless you are not interested in fact at all and enjoy paranoid delusion. If that's the case, you are on the right track.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am very glad there was nothing in your post that resembles the truth. That way, it's easy to just say the whole thing is garbage rather than have to pick it apart.

In your studying of masonry, you might want to actually STUDY some of that information.
Unless you are not interested in fact at all and enjoy paranoid delusion. If that's the case, you are on the right track.

If you say I am speaking garbage then I know I am speaking truth. Down is up when talking to high level masons. That much I know. Its interesting that you have nothing of substance to add to anything I said. Just denialism.

As though I have nothing better to do than just bash people, organisations, etc for the fun of it! Ok... :

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If you say I am speaking garbage then I know I am speaking truth. Down is up when talking to high level masons. That much I know. Its interesting that you have nothing of substance to add to anything I said. Just denialism.
Well considering how many "high level Masons" are on ATS, I think it's fairly safe for us to say you're full of $#!+.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Well, men join Freemasonry for various reasons. No, you don't get promoted faster or easier in jobs. One should earn his keep, not be given it for no reason.

Secrecy is not naturally bad, wrong, or immoral...it's how it is used. Everyone enjoys secrecy, everyone. I don't get where people feel entitled to know everyone's business. I have delved far into Masonry and I have found nothing sinister about it, the complete opposite actually.

I view low to mid level masons as useful idiots in a grand deception scheme.

Ugh...what constitutes "low to mid level masons"? What makes you believe you know more than "they" do? Do you really think yourself more clever than these fabled "low to mid level masons"? Usually somebody who uses this argument knows nothing of how Freemasonry is structured, how its governed, and how the numerous variables interact with one another.

To join masonry you have to believe in a higher power, be somewhat educated and wealthy, have connections with influential people.

[BUZZER!!] Oh so close. You started out strong, but fell on the second lap. Your education level is not a prerequisite in any jurisdiction that I know of nor was my wealth considered (in fact one of our lectures speaks against judging people based upon material wealth). Nor do you need to have connections with influential people.

Last year I pulled around $11K, that's it. "But KSig, how do you belong to all of these bodies with such a low income?" It's called budgeting and savings.

When you reach the top then it becomes apparent that the higher power is lucifer/satan.

And how would you know? I find it funny the arrogance of some anti-Masons. Please sir, tell me more about my own organization.

So many people often over analyze information and when you're a hammer, you see nails everywhere.
edit on 14-3-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

It doesn't matter what I post, you guys are gonna keep calling me dellusional. You have a reputation to protect regardless of anything else. Something is wicked about masonry and other secret societies and I gave examples.

Luciferianism is real. Look it up on wikipedia or any other website. I have no idea at what level(degree) luciferianism(also known as the illuminati in common parlor) begins. Luciferianism is the same as satanism but is the high brow term.

Are you guys going to deny the horned cornetto as well? Everytime I pop on MTV I get annoyned at those devil signs. Then watch the superbowl and more of the same. Its in everyone's face, what more needs to be said? Denying things exist only makes you look foolish and weak.

Not saying all masons are evil. Never did! A very small minority are. But the extraordinary secrecy element paves the ground for the elite to use you guys as pawns. JFK himself said secret societies are repulsive in a free society and I agree with him.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
Just curious here.

If these societies are secret how do you know about them?

SHHHHH,

don't spoil the fun with such logic

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Why do you reckon the skull and bones all become presidents, bankers etc.

Do they?

if so could it be because they were good at economics and political studies when at University?

Is that not how others get into these fields after studying them or something similar?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by bo12au

I am glad I don't live such a sad existence that I need to find someone to blame for EVERY failure I have. Luckily, I learned how to move on and learn form my mistakes, instead of whine, cry, and blame "them". When you grow up, you might try that.

Some people never do grow up.

Much of society is dependent on their mommy and daddy govt.

Hell I even support the system while working to have transformed, we all do in one way or another.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Lets see the debunkers attempt to debunk this!! You can't..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805
reply to post by network dude

They are called "Angelos". You can see the Roman Catholic inferrence in the name, but they are everywhere, in every religion and society, and so may go by other names. The Angelos may be the overlord organisation of all religions and societies. I don't know because I wouldn't join.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

These guys sound like they are related to The Guido's

Salvatore the pizza maker is the head of the group with George the Greek being sort of like the vice president

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Of coarse,

Entertainment is entertainment, why try or even how would one go and debunk entertainment?

Its real unless you think entertainment is a conspiracy to mind control us.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Very specific . why 7yrs? where did ya get your info. so how do they find/locate dudes like obama at that age? sounds bit controlling and occultic.

Study how the human brain develops and one may see why childhood is the best time to program slaves.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

Eh, well thats what Ive noticed the lies. Now of course you and everyone are free to say what they want.
Tales of deception thats what the Illuminati is about.

Im just making the point not alot can be verified in such a medium.

edit on 7-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Instead of accusing,

Why not show the lies?

All the readers of ATS are waiting, those for and against.

Please don't make us wait and point out the lies you are accusing other members of

Edit: looks like I am very behind in this thread and will catch up B4 replying agin
edit on 14-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

It seems intelligence isnt neccessary to be a part of their societies. Take George Bush for example, I think they just have to be obedient really.
edit on 8-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

No it seems intelligence isn't necessary when joining ATS,

What G. Bush are thinking of?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
33 Is The Top?!?...
I read somewhere that it keeps on going to the 99th. Why Is That???
Is There A Harem Or Not!?! I Want To Do It!

Tis I... Pinocchio!
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned! With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts!
Adorned In Fine Gold! BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant! HMPH!

Although I Did Break A Rock With A Stick Once...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

well, I cannot debunk the fact that they might think they are both demon possessed. But since masonry is a FRATERNITY and the two women you mentioned seem to lack the neccesary appendages to join such a thing, I think it's fairly safe to say that they have nothing to do with freemasonry.

If you would like to know real live truthful things about masonry, please ask and we will be very happy to give you the full and honest truth. But just so you know, most of us heard all of the same lies you are telling long before we joined and when we did join, we searched for any hint of those lies. So far, I nor any of my brethren have found any shred of truth to them. We are a society of friends and brothers who wish to make our world a tiny bit better by helping where we can.

And if you really want to have your mind blown, You can learn all about JFK's speech right here and understand how you have been duped by idiots who prefer to cut and paste portions of the speech out of context to make people like you look silly.

Obviously, you are free to believe that we all go into masonry as Christians or whatever religious beliefs we have, only to be forced to worship Lucifer, Baal, Balphomet, Judge Judy, or whomever your fundamentalist hate site tells you we worship, but I sure hope you are able to use that part of your brain reserved for logic and common sense to discern the truth. Remember, if it sounds like a crock of spit, it probably is.
edit on 14-3-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus likes Zima but he pours it in a budwiser can to look "cool". Nerd.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join