It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrLucky
Benjamin Fulford on a Project Camelot interview said he was recruited by a secret society. They offered him terms, and said if did not join he could expect to encounter "an accident" within two years. He was then approached by a counter entity from China who indicated that he would be protected by influence and did not have to join. He was told that these societies have thousands of assassins in their employ and that's how they operate. That's one possible version of how it can happen.

Its very simple. If you display certain traits, intelligence being one of them (understanding certain things without being taught even if you are dumb otherwise), they will seek to own you, control you.....whatever.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Shema
There are certain positions in life at the very top where you would never arrive on your own without the approval and support of the Freemason fraternity.

What makes you think that?

An ex brother-in-law was in the police force. According to him all the top brass were freemasons and if you didn't join you didn't go far. If you were career minded and wanted to get ahead in the police force you joined the freemasons, that was the message that he picked up on anyway. He quit after only a few years and went into private security.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Creep Thumper

Hm I want to debunk this alot of what so-called freemasons say on ats isnt true.

There are different types of lodges so really they should be speaking for their particular experience as a member with their " lodge" not on behalf of all freemasons. Or secret societies.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

It seems intelligence isnt neccessary to be a part of their societies. Take George Bush for example, I think they just have to be obedient really.
edit on 8-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

In my own personal opinion I don't believe the Illuminati exists, primarily because every theory I hear about what the illuminati supports and believes is different. Although I do think that secret societies do control most of the government and what we know. I really enjoyed reading through your questions and it intrigued me to say the least.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think the children of the already rich and famous are approached by secret societies in University.

I believe that the Masons do approach people who become successful business people or well regarded members of their community without prior generations of their family being involved, not sure about other secret societies tho.

I would think that most secret societies would have some sort of "referral" program, that you become responsible for the actions of the people that you refer, that sort of thing.
edit on 8-2-2013 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

They dont approach them at university. They know them via association and social networks. Take Bushes father he knows them skulls and bones and so forth.So its a family of connections, and its the norm. Like Bush did say " the elite is my base" meaning this is just normal for him. Nothing unusual like how we view it would be. I think however, that certain connections are made at a university or maybe after graduation for particulary talented students, or those who have something they wouldnt mind
edit on 8-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
There are different types of lodges...

Such as?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

There are different types of lodges...

Such as?

The Plaid Lodges. They are the epitome of evil.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
The Plaid Lodges. They are the epitome of evil.

What is a 'Plaid Lodge'?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Seriously? You have heard of the Blue lodge, the red lodge, why not a plaid lodge. It's kind of crazy and out of fashion, but they have some good golfers there.

Plaid. Bwahahahahaha!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Creep Thumper

In the US we have different types of lodges. There is AFAM which is Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, then there is FAM, which is Free and Accepted Masons. I think you are talking about IFAM. They are Invisible Free and Accepted Masons. Not much of a bother unless you bump into them inadvertently.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Hey, OP! When I was a kid, I remember this being one of my favorite movies.

It's right up your alley! Remember, it's a movie, not real life documentary.

Should you rather watch it full size or whatnot, the link is:

Brotherhood of the Bell

Wow that was awesome! The most accurate depiction of how secret societies operate. Very suspenseful too. I wonder how they got away with making that back then.

Also, have you seen the film "The Parallax"? It's about an Illuminati assassination recruitment operation. There is a scene where the protagonist gets offered a secret position that will utilize his talents. You can see a clip of it in the trailer. Is that what's said to recruits?

Trailer:

Here is a trippy scene in the film where new recruits are shown a series of slides to gauge their emotional reaction. What do you think the purpose of these slides is?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Check out this trailer for The Skulls (2000), a movie about the Skull and Bones secret society and elite fraternity. Isn't it so accurate?

www.youtube.com...

Here is the initiation ceremony clip. Is it accurate?

www.youtube.com...

Here is a clip showing the good life that members get in the elite fraternity. (which includes hot babes)

www.youtube.com...

The revealing process.

www.youtube.com...

What do you think? How could they let a movie like this be made?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Hearsay based on perception?

reply to post by FreedomEntered

Lodges are Lodges, and we are certainly capable of raking about the Fraternity.

reply to post by Eurofile007

That is Hollywood not factual movies.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
see how ats freemasons members have blinkers on. its ok, truth is out. alex jones does a good job are presenting what secrets lurk behind their facades and doors.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

see how ats freemasons members have blinkers on. its ok, truth is out. alex jones does a good job are presenting what secrets lurk behind their facades and doors.

If you are ever curious as to what is behind that door, go to a lodge and ask.
Most lodges are very good about cleaning up the blood right after the sacrifice, so when you see things, they will look very harmless. (Just don't go late on Friday nights)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

see how ats freemasons members have blinkers on.

I can asure you that this Mason's member does not have blinkers on.

If you need photographic evidence please let me know.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Don't lie, how else would we navigate those right hand turns?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Alex Jones?!
Not really a fountain of truthful information.

What he puts out doesn't actually happen. He's spins a sensational story and, so many that are duped, take the bait and bite onto this line of lies. He's just another mouthpiece of Fear Inc. He's a messenger to the religion of the insecure.

I personally don't have to spend all my time demonizing a group I know absolutely nothing about, but I guess some feel they have to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join