It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monday Night Football terror attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Last night I had a weird dream that I didn't recall until I was just driving to lunch and was listening to the radio and a commercial came on for a local tavern that has Monday night football parties.

In my dream I saw two helicopters like the apache type and the back half of a commercial jetliner coming down over a stadium.

The aircraft were all yellow with with stripes. In the dream I kept hearing radio announcements and the announcer kept saying they have attacked Monday night football. The odd thing is I didn't remember the dream until I heard Monday night football on the radio.

Now I know that ATS has been getting alot of doomday threads and none have come true and I hope mine will be one that doesn't but just in case here it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I HAD THE SAME DREAM!!!

...In my dream, the pilots were women some dressed in party dresses others in excercise outfits with YELLOW STRIPES! And they were MAD. Had hoses, guns, ground troops, everything.

The ether - it's amazing...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Was it a yellow plane with a red stripe?
DHL uses yellow planes. DHL the cargo carrier.
I've had weird dreams about plane related incidents also, fortunately nothing came of them. I hope nothing comes of your's either.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Was it a yellow plane with a red stripe?
DHL uses yellow planes. DHL the cargo carrier.
I've had weird dreams about plane related incidents also, fortunately nothing came of them. I hope nothing comes of your's either.

Well with that red and yellow background behind your avatar I sure be convinced that it was red and yellow.

No it was yellow and white. More like a taxi yellow then the DHL yellow.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Mom works for DHL, so I've got the colors reversed.

new topics

top topics

join