It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Being in the Reticle of the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The universe is not created out of nothing, but rather according to the rules of a cosmic quantum information: the life code of the universe. Then large parts of the universe are subtly linked. This part of the reality we experience in contrast to the material world, intuitively. And through perceptions, spontaneous inspirations and emotions that we can not explain with our conventional experience. Proven gain but still not scientifically justifiable effects such as psychic phenomena in the light of quantum physics, a whole new dimension. For much more see www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Here :-

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

its as they say how can something as unconcious as the material of the brain ever give rise to a councious experience?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

Rolf, this sounds interesting, but how do you personally feel about this information, what does your heart tell you it is leading to?
Do you feel like this information is leading to an understanding that is useful to you, if so, please help me understand it as well because as a student of life I'm also eager to know such things.
Encourage yourself to analyse things and if you find yourself able to teach something to someone else, it is a good sign that you understand it . If the information doesn't speak directly to your understanding, perhaps one should return to it at at later time, or throw up there hands and say, ''I don't understand this at all,'' which is good, because one must have an grip on what they don't know and understand to achieve those things they do know and understand.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
reply to post by rolf22

its as they say how can something as unconcious as the material of the brain ever give rise to a councious experience?

That is wild, loving it, I need a distraction to get off this fishscale brain buster you just dropped on us.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Quantum entanglement would suggest that we are in fact the universe and the universe is in fact us. Consciousnesses in my opinion is not limited to the human body but only by our five senses. I think we will find in the years to come, we have only scratched the surface of how things really work.

edit on 9-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
reply to post by rolf22

Perhaps we're in a kind of time-loop thanks to retro-causal psi.

top topics

join