It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To hold a planet in one hand, and fossilized dinosaur eggs in the other is LIFE-CHANGING

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

Something like this one?

I know what you mean, they may be common ( or were ) but they are so facinating! I love my little friend Trilobyte

I think my dad got this for me when I was younger and I would just sit and star at it!
edit on 4-2-2013 by Tylerknight because: added more

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerknight

I have one like that, i only got it a couple months ago. the stores around here dont have huge fossil selections, but rock/fossil shows have a better selection thats where I got mine

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Awesome Fossils! I would definitely keep them, But my opinion is biased since I am a collector myself.

You can check out my fossil pics on the page of this thread including one of my fossil dinosaur eggs.
Its from an oviraptor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your Eggs don't seem to be in great condition, but the fact that it is a small clutch might make it worth a pretty penny.

edit on 2/5/13 by 404ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This has sparked a crazy desire to go meteorite hunting in the summer haha. I've been up all night researching past Canadian meteorite impacts and locations, it's fascinating stuff!

I remember driving out to a deep sky stargazing preserve in the summer this year and out of the corner of my eye saw a MASSIVE fireball streak through the sky and by the time I looked over to see, it was already past the treeline. I can't help but wonder how close it actually was to my location ( probably miles away)

Any other hunters out there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join