People feeling drunk/stoned around me, Noone cane explain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
excactly how many times has this happened ?

pls give brief description of each occurance

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartbreakerb

the only substances you will ever find in my body is the occasional alcohol, I am a social drinker, and a light smoker, maybe 3-5 cigerretes a day. I have smoked cannabis once maybe 4 years ago, haven't taken any other drugs before or after that.
how would you be able to help me, I am curious and thankful for any help and suggestions.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Few more questions.

ATS does not allow discussion of illicit drug use, but can we assume your clean?

Are you overweight? Diabetes is the family? Eat much garlic (seriously)

edit, never mind the first question, I see it answered above.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-2-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhaseFour
first of all i would like to apologise for not being able to manage to create the thread i mentioned in my introduction, I have been very busy with work as of late, and still haven't had time to write it all up, although i do have a few notes ready to compile.
I'm popping on quickly tonight to get your thoughts and ideas on a very peculiar phenomena I experience, or rather the people around me frequently tell me.
First of all i should probably mention that I suffer from a rare dissasociative disorder called depersonalizastion disorder, and secondly i guess I am just stumped for years now people tell me that they feel either drunk or stoned when they spend more than a few hours with me, and it is increasingly becoming something I want an answer too. the only link i can think of is that when i feel spacey, which i do pretty much every day, it is something akin to feeling slightly stoned or a better way to put it is a slight feeling of seperation from my body and m mind that i do not feel that anything is real...

anyway, i have to get going, if you have any questions or ideas about what it might be, please go ahead and reply i'm dying to get some info on this,

Thanks in ADvance

PhaseFour

would u say it makes them.. horny?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Heartbreakerb

the only substances you will ever find in my body is the occasional alcohol, I am a social drinker, and a light smoker, maybe 3-5 cigerretes a day. I have smoked cannabis once maybe 4 years ago, haven't taken any other drugs before or after that.
how would you be able to help me, I am curious and thankful for any help and suggestions.

Didn't say I'd help you, just said I'd answer questions... and enjoy the side effects

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

no idea what an EMF meter is. sorry, can you explain.

To those of you who are taking this seriously,
No There is no connection between when this occurs, it has happened to people every time of year, inside, outside, sunny, raining, cold, warm etc etc. there is no environmental factor that seems to have a bearing,
It seems as if females are affected more frequently, but maybe that is because they are more willing to say something about it?
as to when it happens, it is completely random, I might go a whole month or two with nobody saying anything, and then there are other times where several people will mention something to me in the same day.
Typically I hear people say such things as "I feel really stoned when we hang out, it is weird" or "sometimes wen we hang out I feel drunk'
People usually get confused about it, I am curious, does anyone else have this effect on people, can this be explained in a normal situation with two average people?
I wonder If I hang around with a lot of cray people perhaps? but that does not seem to fit the bill as my friends are all different ethnicity, Social classess, wealth classess etc etc, there doesnt really seem to be any major links here.

sounds like ur experiencing the surreal reality. when ur awareness is raised and you are able thru a sort of conscious focus method, to step partially outside of reality. visual depth perception is significantly increased along with vision clarity which can seem to sparkle with a crystal-like clarity of reality. ur spiritual awareness may be heightened and as a result ud be secreting more and more '___'. '___' gets you high as high as coc aine would in the right doses.. and it is pretty much wirelessly able to affect others around you to feel horny, sleepy or overall light headed.

women especially would be in many instances unavoidably horny around u and when that pleasure cannot be satisfied it turns to sleepiness, drowsiness etc. it's a gift.. enjoy
when next a girl says she feels drunk around u .. ask her whether she's drunk enough to play a game of strip poker haha

if it sounds like i hit the nail on the head, then check out learning to control it via meditation and the 7 chakras, yoga etc.
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well OP, do ask them that if you would. Assuming all is as you presented (always gotta throw that in) then the answer to that really makes the difference of whether I'd have anything helpful to contribute. Assuming it'll be awhile and this thread will likely be forgotten by then? Drop me a note....and I'll check back on this one to see what develops too.

There frankly isn't much sense trying to talk serious while you're being trolled for amusement. Nothing much productive I see ATM. I'll be happy to chat more when you know more though. It's probably nothing and your friends probably won't say what I'm wondering if they do....but that's the thing. Who knows...

(I'm not being coy but I know what I'm looking for in response on that. If you do, you'll probably telegraph it in asking whether you meant to or not....you'll just have to trust I'm not screwing with you in how I respond down the line)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
it happens to me a lot when i'm outside specifically when i'm on a roof top, i'll have this sort of floaty, slight buzz. i'll even be on top of a hill, looking at mountains, and sometimes looking at the grandeur of the landscape itself, i feel as a particle to a single atom.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Certain people make me feel the way that you make people feel. I hate to say it but it is the way they converse that does it to me. They tell a story and never get to the point. They can't keep conversations on a focused level. What should take six words to relate takes 30-40 instead. It just all becomes very hard on my mind, probably like a smart kid in a dumb class feels.

If any of this rings any bells then I would suggest you learn to refine your manner of speaking, stay on subject and stay brief when relating your experiences. Don't make yourself the center of conversation. That drains others energy which is likely why they feel as they do.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Some people are projectors, some are receptors, and most are neither. I'm unfortunately both, but have learned how to control it. My brother is a very stong receptor. My sister a projector. There really is no easy way to explain it, and how it feels. When I project - everyone notices. It's part of why animals love me. I have a huge energy base to give off. But when my energy gets low, or I have the need to switch, my receptive side can get pretty crazy. Capturing feelings, and pain of others as if its my own. That comes in handy when I'm working because I'm a sports/injury massage therapist, and it guides me to my clients pain. If their knee hurts, mine will too. I realized I had to control it when my pains were being projected to my clients. It's an internal switch now.
I know, sounds weird and crazy... And because of that, I'm going to stop divulging. Haha

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
maybe you are 'rubbing off' on the people around you??

GROSS ('
')
edit on 5-2-2013 by tony3174 because: OOPS

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sounds like a Psychic Vampire thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So far the pheromone theory seems the most promising lead you've been given to follow up on. Then there are the cigarettes. My dad was once a smoker. I hate cigarettes but I'd get the nicotine buzz if I hung around him too long, which I avoided doing because of my aversion to cigarettes. Thing is, he didnt have to be smoking at that moment for me to feel the nicotine effect. Maybe the smoke lingering on you and your body chemistry have an interesting mix going on there.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Energy robbing vampires will do this. They
have some sort of aura that drains energy from
people around them.
I've met a few that would make your head spin.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhaseFour

We often unconsciously mimic the facial expressions, postures and behaviours of people we closely interact with. So perhaps, if you are experiencing such sensations and exhibiting such behaviours i.e. feeling stoned/drunk those who spend time with you are failing into sync with you.

Now that this phenomenon has become something that people `expect` when in your company, their sense of anticipation about what they think is happening may be colouring their perception and influencing their experience.

Also, due to your own condition and the sense of depersonalization you experience - you probably do not give off the regular `physical cues` and body language that people come to expect in `regular` social encounters. The lack of these social cues may prove rather disorienting to people around you.

But hey !!!
I am no psychologist - just studied a little bit of it in college and this is just pure conjecture on my behalf.

The most important thing is that you and your friends have fun with it.

At the end of the day we are rather suggestible creatures

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Wow, that makes a lot of sense, too. That's definitely food for thought on this subject. I know the OP has a very specific problem but sometimes I find myself feeling oddly effected by people and feeling like I almost AM them for awhile. I'll have to note next time that happens if they have any strong idiosyncrasies, tics, mannerisms that I'm subconsciously mimicking.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PhaseFour

Most people are good at passing on annoyance and bitterness. Giving free buzzes sounds much nicer to me... much better than most feelings people spread... so maybe you're the vanguard of a new mutant breed and all I know is that I hope we're neighbors someday.

Pretty girls can have the same effect, though, or so I've heard.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As far as your 'disorder' goes, have you been tested for recurring inner ear infections?

This will give you the 'spacey', slightly drunk feelings, and will affect balance and things like that.

On a more surreal note..i don't know too much about the mechanics of psychic projection and things like that, but i'm sure it's a real phenomena.

Years ago, one summer, my wife and i were walking along the high street when a young man asked me for directions (can't remember to where), and i'll tell you something both my wife and i found very, very weird.

We'd never met or seen him before, or since, and only spoke to him very briefly maybe two or three minutes total..but the feelings this young man projected to both of us made such a lasting impression, i still remember it very clearly.

He 'felt' like the nicest man i'd ever met. He just emanated kindness, niceness, happiness, friendliness and even love.

We were both amazed, and we spoke of it right afterwards, and both agreed that we had never had that kind of experience before (or since).

It was...well, it was surreal.

If i were religious, it would have seemed like a religious event, that's how profound it was.

So, maybe you are projecting something onto others using a similar method too, just instead of what the young man projected onto us, you project your feelings of being slightly groggy?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
This sounds like Empathic Projection to me.. Maybe you have this ability, and you aren't aware that you are doing this to people near you?

I knew a Woman in San Francisco a few years back and every time I was with her I would have to go to the restroom and relieve my bowels. I know it sounds funny but, stay with me.

Anyhow, after about 6 moths I mentioned that I had a sudden urge to hurry to the restroom for the above mentioned reason and she started to laugh hysterically. I returned and asked her what was up.

She explained that this has been happening to about 90% of her friends. She went and sought out medical help to no avail. She later went to a metaphysical practitioner and the talked for a while on the topic.

As it turns out my friend’s definitions of her self include the people that are in her circle. Now with this in mind she was also studying and working with Genesh "The Lord of Obstacles" and she was so intensely captured in her studies that people in her circle (which defined by her meant “herself”) were affected most. This turns out to be not so uncommon. Here is a link that deals with many aspects of being around higher energetic vibrations to make my point.

Changes in higher vibrations

SO in relation to your OP it is very clear to me that how you interact with the world and to what degree this happens can and does have major effects on the people around you. I need to look now further than the examples and healings of Jesus the Christ and other healers whom just being in their presence caused the blind to see the deaf to here etc…

Great post! S&F

edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Too many typos and a whole sentence related to bring it back to the OP's intent

top topics

<< 1   >>

join