It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help: What Is Best Impressive Video To Introduce Someone To Illuminati Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yo Everybody,

I'm thinking about introducing somebody to the whole Illuminati Conspiracy stuff and am looking for people's help to share with me any most impressive videos that are out there to do it.

I can't think of the most fitting one on my own as my whole conspiracy knowledge came from years of listening to Coast2CoastAM and sort of unorganized random internet suring.

This is a neat one I know about but It might not be the best one for a newbie, so please let me know of any suggestions for me to check out.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

If you are talking about the special spin that Americans put on the Illuminati Mythos, you may as well start them at the beginning...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This is an extremely important documentary that everyone needs to watch at least once, whether you are aware of the 'situation' or not... it goes into some very informative specifics which will assist you when ever you get the urge to tell others of the aforementioned 'situation'.

Edward Bernays is only one man.
There are many like him, whose names we may never be privy too.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You might do well to simply search youtube for coast2coast episodes that dealt with this particular topic. I am sure it would be easier for you to answer your friend's question, since you have probably already heard the segments.

Also, here is a very short film from 'Stuff They Don't Want You to Know', detailing the concept of Illuminati in just a few minutes:

Not sure if this next video is the same as one of the above, if so, please pardon pardon the the redundancy.

The next one is a bit longer, but still under the 20 minute mark. It may contain pieces or entire episodes of the above videos, if so...

The following video focuses on the North American Union. A plan that involves Mexico, United States, and Canada, which many people link to the Illuminati. Whether it is related in such a way, I don't know, maybe

Next up is a video that attempts to inform the audience of a possible connection between the music industry and the Illuminati:

There is a ton of stuff available by simply searching youtube. If you know some of the lore associated with the Illuminati over the years, you should be able to discern which ones you find most accurately describe your own understanding of the Illuminati.

Hope this helps and good luck waking your friend up!

Edit:

The next video is one that has a polarizing effect on many who watch it. Some are intrigued and others disgusted. One thing is certain, it makes people think outside the box. It may not have a lot to do with Illuminati in general, but it is sure to help wake your friend up a bit.

edit on 4-2-2013 by esteay812 because: I needed to add a bit more information

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
depends how asleep they are...

if completely asleep then i would tread VERY slowly and a video describing the whole game will likely just turn them off. just start with 911 vids and go from there.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The Secret History of America's Beginnings

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think you should put a small compilation together from this op If enough good ones show up.
Would like to contribute but my hand is broken and sore.

Sorry... little off topic but do you know who that wrestler was in the first vid?
When I first saw that awhile back... I was just thinking wow! And what better
audience to set straight! lol.
edit on 4-2-2013 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2013 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think a lot depends where your friends are culturally and geographically, I would recommend the Zeitgeist movies, there's enough info in them to start asking questions but they're fairly light and accessible for most people.

Otherwise... 'They Live'

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This website is how I found out about ATS

Illuminati News

Here's a few videos that can be entertaining as well as informative.

The Secret Covenant of the Illuminati

The Calling - Max Igan
part 2 of 8

The Calling - full length

Best Illuminati hiphop song (K-rino - grand deception)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
S&F.

This one, is EPIC!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Hmm...

Looks like the author has abandoned this thread... I wonder if they found what they were looking for?

The vanishing author is a common magic trick for several ATS members and each time it makes me wonder....

Could this author be engaging in 'Thread Sliding'?

Since it was not really difficult to find an immense amount of information by simply searching YouTube, or the web in general, is why I get suspicious about threads similar to this one....

If it is an attempt at 'Thread Sliding', I wonder if there is a way to see all the threads that were opened on ATS several minutes before this one was posted?

Maybe there is no ulterior motive by the author, but it does raise a suspicious 'Maybe So'...

Edit:

Whether or not it was a real attempt to slide, there have been quite a few good videos posted by other members.

It can be a good compilation for anyone who is truly interested in the ideas that describe the Illuminati and conspiracies tied to other nefarious secret societies

edit on 5-2-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Tell me more about "Thread Sliding". I'm super new still. I want to be a quality participant and member at ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Thread sliding is a tactic used by some to distract from and hide or bury a different thread on a forum.

The idea is that if someone else has posted a thread with information that certain people do not want to be exposed. Those people or person will post numerous and somewhat meaningless other threads to reduce the visibility of the thread that contains the info and unwanted exposure.

This will cause the thread to "slide" down on the new topics list. Thus making it less visible to other people.

People who engage in "thread sliding" are usually suspected to be shills or disinfo agents.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Very very interesting! Thanks. I've totally seen that happen. Not cool.

top topics

join