It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce Illuminati Meme

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I like that it's considered a meme. They google themselves, and probably have a group of people that do it for them as well. They know it stirs people up and gets them talking. Negative press is still press, unique page views are still unique views no matter who they are.

I've noticed more and more in the hip hop community using the illuminati thing for attention. Like "ILLUMINATI"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Not every hip-hop artist uses it for attention. The video I posted above has a great message. I usually listen to rock and metal. I love Tool and Rage Against The Machine.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I said more and more, far from most or all. It's a fad or a way to get the internet talking about you. It's a quick buck, and exposure to a new audience, the conspiracy crowd... which seems to be getting more and more diverse.

I like the video by the way.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I wonder if some do use it for attention. Thinking it's "cool" or something. What's peculiar in the case of Jay Z and Beyonce is the strong speculation that surrounds Jay Z being a 33rd Degree Mason. Also, they sure are quite close to the President. Closer than most stars I have seen.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
just throwing this out there Roc-a-fella and Rockefeller...not saying that it's connected but something i noticed as the Rockefeller name pops into many "Illuminati" conspiracies... just a passing thought

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well, there were 7 men at my house watching, including one from out of state. Amazing that they all said it was the symbol for her lady parts.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

I wonder if some do use it for attention. Thinking it's "cool" or something. What's peculiar in the case of Jay Z and Beyonce is the strong speculation that surrounds Jay Z being a 33rd Degree Mason. Also, they sure are quite close to the President. Closer than most stars I have seen.

In order to become a 33rd degree mason, you must first be a master mason, then join the Scottish Rite, then become a KCCH (usually takes several years). Then wait 7 years until you are eligible for consideration to be nominated to receive the HONORARY degree of 33. All the while spending a lot of time helping out with the Scottish Rite causes. Not saying it's impossible, but since nobody can even offer evidence that jay Z is a mason, him being a 33rd degree seems quite out there as a theory. Much like the idea that the upside down star has any meaning other than a stage marker, or that the Illuminati exists today.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think there may have been a little Illuminati on her chest to accentuate them a little.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Katatonik

I noticed that, too, it is kind of hard to miss. I'm sure that is part of the plan for Jay Z. After last year's weird spectacle by Madonna and other celebrities alleged to be mixed up in all that occult stuff, I watched to see what Beyonce would try. Especially knowing her husband's reputation, I was expecting to see something pretty weird. But it was such a boring run of the mill show, my attention wandered and I tuned it out and missed the hand sign. I wandered out to the kitchen to fetch the hot wings! My daughter yelled out that Beyonce had mouthed something and she wanted to know if it was a profanity. That was the only noteworthy thing I recall about it all.

Then there was the freaky power outage. I take the sum total of both the show and the subsequent half-azzed power outage to mean that Jay Z and Beyonce's real lord and master is Phil, Prince of Insufficient Light, ruler of Heck. (Credit to Dilbert)
edit on 5-2-2013 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: I can't type worth a darn

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katatonik
just throwing this out there Roc-a-fella and Rockefeller...not saying that it's connected but something i noticed as the Rockefeller name pops into many "Illuminati" conspiracies... just a passing thought

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the company's name just now. The Rockefellers seem to believe that the world would be better with fewer people, meaning more resources for each, and that's (one of) the motivations behind NWO.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well who cares, she is smoking HOT, better to see her than some old fat grey haired man manipulating the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Anyone can be smoking hot with enough makeup. check out some of them japanese girl transformations.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Anyone can be smoking hot with enough makeup. check out some of them japanese girl transformations.

Negative.
There is not enough makeup in the world to make Courtney Love attractive

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Negative.
There is not enough makeup in the world to make Courtney Love attractive

There is however enough beer.

Anyway, back on topic,

Ever seen someone create a symbol without much care to what it really means? Yeah, that's this. To the initiated that understand the power of symbolism (WAAAY up in the ranks of the hierarchy), it means something. To Jay-Z and Beyonce, it does not. "They know not what they do", would be a good phrase to explain it.

I'll tell you now, it is irrelevant. The defeat of the cabal is complete. There was no sacrificial show, unlike what seems every other major cabal-feasting event. I cite previous superbowls, oscars, grammys, olympics, even the paralympics, etc. It just was gross. It is over. The game is over. The control grid is coming down, and the curtains will soon be pulled up, Absolute Data revealed.

My recommendation is to not worry about these folks and let them be, and continue to BE yourself. Their little hand gestures might as well be as effective as a mime on the sidewalk trying to get chump-change.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I still don't know why people continue to believe the 'Illuminati' exists. It does not, and has not for hundreds of years. Yes there are a commune of ringleaders who control the planet, they are called 'prime ministers' and 'presidents' and 'senators'. They aren't hidden in secret, they are in plain view. The crap people like Jay Z and Beyonce do are things popular in pop culture. If people thought cats were satanic and pointed out cat symbolism in music videos, then they would start meowing in their songs to get more people to listen because it was popular at the time.

That said, I'm amused two pages of this thread is about a star on the stage floor.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
sometimes I think they over do it with the Illuminati stuff just so they can see the people talk about it.

more google hits for jay-z and beyonce. their advertisers get more clicks leading to more ad money. (Also more exposure)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

The equivalent of children playing with briefcases and mortgage claims.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I always thought the superbowl was American "Football". What the frig is Beyonce doing there?

Why do all these scumbags feel the need to infiltrate every single event under the sun whether it's music related or not?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
To my understanding, that hand signal is supposed to be a diamond. Hence why Diamond Dallas Page uses it for the "self high five" taunt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join