Beyonce Illuminati Meme

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You know, it makes me wonder why the MSM even wasted time with this. It's like Anderson Cooper and his lash out against SH "Truthers". It kinda gives conspiracy theorists more credibility if you think about it.

It's proven that the internet is monitored by people in high places and they tend gather opinions and use them to their advantage. A lot of people are opening their eyes to how things work. MSM damage control?

Just a thought.
edit on 2/4/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by whatsecret

It's cool if you're trying to prove a point...but a blonde joke?

You gotta admit it fits into the context..

ETA; Apparently mods disagree. It's becoming very annoying.
edit on 4-2-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

You do realize that DDP started it when he was a pro wrestler....right? Just thought I'd ask.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You know, it makes me wonder why the MSM even wasted time with this. It's like Anderson Cooper and his lash out against SH "Truthers". It kinda gives conspiracy theorists more credibility if you think about it.

It's proven that the internet is monitored by people in high places and they tend gather opinions and use them to their advantage. A lot of people are opening their eyes to how things work. MSM damage control?

Just a thought.

the SH truthers are harassing newtown families. how is that helping ?

and yeah, this thread crushed yours

lol

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Please explain how it gives them more credit? Many even in the conspiracy community consider the Sandy Hookers to be the trailer trash of the community and those are not my words.
You only earn credibility when you present something credible in my experience otherwise it is just called getting a reputation be it good or bad.

You are right about people forming opinions but do not assume that their opinion is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

MILLIONS of people are seeing many, many holes in the story. I want those people you refer to to call James Tracy trailer trash. I'm sure a tenured professor would love that, even though he has been picked on enough. Just like anyone else who questions anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
But this is not a thread about that. This is about debunking what hand sign is being used here, am I right?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Also, Jesus wore a pentagram for protection...

It does not always mean evil.

The SON OF GOD, needed protection before he let MAN take him away, flog him, beat him, and eventually nail him to a cross to die.

I got ya.

Protection huh..

OOOOOOhhhh Lawdy...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Can you provide an example of that same upside down star being used, as you say?

I think the star is only upside down because of the camera view/angle. If you watch any show like Leno, Conan O'Brien, Ellen, etc you will always see stars or an X on the stage marking the spot they are supposed to stand. You will also see numerous marks on a stage when there are many people preforming a choreographed act such as dancing, especially when TV cameras are involved. Want more info? Look it up yourself if you're that interested, I'm not here to do research for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Maybe you did not understand. Let me break it down for you. Conspiracy theorists are a community in that community those who are Sandy Hookers (or as some say Sandy kooks, Sandy Hoaxers, their self proclaimed Sandy Truthers but that is what they call themselves) are considered the trailer trash of the conspiracy community. Do you understand? So yes James Tracy would be considered the “my name is Earl” of the trailer park.

I didn’t come up with how they are defined I am just repeating it. Dont shoot the messenger. I think the main reason is because with that group they haven’t met the “burden of proof” conspiracy theories depend on.

I am just saying publicity isn’t always a good thing.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Olympic ceremonies/ Superbowl
Roman Catholic Feast Days
Rosary
"New age"
Comet approaches on the 15

--------------------------

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorists are a diverse group of folks. It's pretty rude to have the community of people that question a blatantly inconsistent story and point out valid anomoly's be called "trailer trash".

When I first got the internet, I remember right after 9/11 I was visiting a website called Ebaum's world and saw that famous picture of a perfectly round hole in the side of the Pentagon. I think there is a thread on here that "debunks" it... anyway I went to go show my parents and by the time I got back they had removed that picture. It was the first time I started questioning things and became a "conspiracy theorist". To compare CT's with "trailer trash" is absurd, and frightening.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

the SH truthers are harassing newtown families. how is that helping ?

Well, I've seen no proof of this outside a couple mentions in the mainstream media. And they really love to bash conspiracy theorists-- especially when those same theorists are accusing the media of being complicit in a coverup, or at the least incompetent. They have every incentive to make the theorists look bad.

However, if there are a few bad apples who have really done something so stupid, that's all they are-- a few bad apples. And were that the case, then you're 100% correct-- it would help nothing. Quite the opposite.

To be fair, contacting the police or the newspaper-- people not close to or directly affected by the tragedy, in an attempt to get answers to particular questions, which I have heard of happening in at least two cases reported online, isn't quite the same thing, IMO.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You still don’t get it. They are not calling all theorists trailer trash only the SH theorists. As in the conspiracy community has a trailer park and that’s where the Sandy Hookers are. This is on other sites and how other conspiracy theorists are terming them.
Your right it isn’t nice but that is what has stuck. Think about what has come out of the park. Satanism, making out the killer to be a hero, it never happened, government did it, etc, etc, etc.

JFK had the grassy knoll as somthing to go on it met a burdin of proof or at least it was verifiable reason to suspect. SH doesnt have that. BTW there is a thread on here about the pentagon and if you don’t think an airliner hit it you should read this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reading that thread and you still don’t think a plane hit it….well just read the thread I am sure you are reasonable. Not all theories are created equal and right now those that are SH theorists are not thought very highly of by a good portion of the conspiracy community not to mention those that are not conspiracy theorists. All good conspiracy theories have an ounce of truth that need to be taken with a pinch of salt but right now SH is all salt.

Not all publicity is good. People are not going to respect a group that just questions and doesn’t provide some corroborating evidence. Theories need to be testable, verifiable and those in the SH community are not doing that.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: add
edit on 4-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Have you been to this thread recently?

There is a TON of great new info to sift through. I welcome your opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yeah I have seen it. I also read where it was suggested that lanza was going there to stop the killing making him out to be a hero. I have read several times where someone has pushed that it was a satanic ritual. I read where nuns were scrutinized for the shoes they were or how old they looked. No reasonable burden of proof and questions just to be cruel. There is more in there that is just as bad. Some of the questions are good but you guys do not police yourselves of the crazy which brings you all down.

Can you honestly say that kind of behavior is praiseworthy of theorists?

You are only as strong as the weakest link. That analogy kind of fits I am sure there is a better one.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Diamond Dallas Page sued Jay-Z over the use of the hand sign many years ago claiming it was his trademark he invented

Sources: www.mtv.com...

Jay Z had to pay out to "Dallas Page" essentially a licensing fee to use the symbol.

Source: www.contactmusic.com...

So everytime Jay Z uses that symbol he's had to pay "DDP" for permission to use it.

Rap mogul SHAWN 'JAY-Z' CARTER has agreed to pay wrestler DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE an undisclosed sum after infringing on his trademark.
A lawsuit filed by Page alleges that a hand symbol that flashes in Jay-Z's music videos, is trademarked by Page.
Page has agreed to drop legal proceedings after the settlement - that requires both parties to cover their own legal fees.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Everything may not be a "conspiracy" but it certainly can't all be by accident. Remember Janet Jackson's breast accidentally poppin' out? Come on now. And, has anyone ever thought...that MAYBE these images and stuff are meant for the younger generations (the kids), considering that most "theorists" have some clue as to what's going on. Maybe we're missing something, but we sure as heck aren't falling for the 2 plane, 3 buildings theory again!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It's not the sign of the Illuminati...

It belongs to the Black Crusaders now

the Black Crusaders is a group of powerful Black Americans who meet four times a year in the skull of the Statue of Liberty. The "chief mages" are Bill Cosby and Oprah Winfrey.

Source

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a pentacle tattoo...

Am I evil?

Am I in a secret society?

Let me answer that...nope. It's all perspective.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join