It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of things to come.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

In my mind, behind the scenes are the elite, out in the open are the men and woman warriors of the world. If conflicts could be solved by sending in the president/leader than it would happen. But conflicts these days are a result after diplomacy failed most likely because of past transgressions or just out right psychoticness,. But what are the elites reasons for sending for a diplomatic victory? Most likely about oil in many cases, human rights not ever it seems In short the elites are cowards and greedy with very little respect for life, particularly humans.
"The march of the Muslim brotherhood"
With that said, in the coming years, the way I see things is that very little land wars between foes will be fought in most of Asia except for the Korean Peninsula and Middle East (I think Pakis and Indians can keep their wits about them, but NK will definitely take advantage of the situation if their is a larger conflict distracting their foes.)
Africa will continue to degrade under its internal conflicts and the elite will continue to reshape the northern part of it and stop the United States of Africa from raising from the ashes.
Europe? How many times has it been ravaged in history? I'm sure the elites are not finished with it yet particularly in its broken state with the Muslim Brotherhood gaining power, but Europe has an enormous fight in it and will most likely be unscathed in land conflicts in WW3, except for some ballistics strikes and air combat, because they are much more ready this time than previous wws.
In this instance I believe Russia is not gonna support the march. They are no longer the Soviets. Unless of course Iran can land the perfect black flag to drag them into it.
America and it's allies will be there in the heat of the front of it all in the M.E., taking Iran and it's Muslim allies on. They will protect Israel from being defeated and once again save Jews from being persecuted from ungodly forces of god. They have to, Israel can protect it self, but would change the world for the worse with nuclear weapons.
I don't support any war I say bring the troops home and have them work together to create jobs instead and let the M.E. sort itself out in their own cultural way.
I don't support sanctions agaisn't Iran either it is a lot of the problem in today's world. They tried sanctions and its not working, violence at this point cannot prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons, they will just rebuild and most likely have an ace up their sleeve about it that is hidden from the eyes of the public but is well known to the U.N., whom may of thought it in Libya, but were wrong, quite possibly NK?
Well I doubt the Chinese want any part of the war other than to protect their allies and are building their forces as a deterrent to that and to take the islands they want without conflict. They will inevitably be fighting agaisn't U.N. forces if the fight at all. I hope they cut NK loose if they screw up and start a war, but it seems doubtful.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Scary stuff.

Lets hope your not right.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

I know what you mean! I have to go to work now, will be back to reply soon, most likely tomorrow morning as I'm not off till 2am. Did you like the song?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

Yes I did actually. I like that type of music...I was prepared for some type of death metal music so it was a nice surprise.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

That is cool, I thought the song fit quite nicely with the thread other than it being easy on the ears.

new topics

top topics

join