It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African foreign threats to the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Thanks for your reply,and yes,it really is a wonderful country,though of course not free of problems like crime and corruption.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Hi neighbour in Nam:-D! Yes,i have to say,as threat-to-the-US levels go,we're propably on par with,say.. Samoa or Papua New Guinea?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Btw wiser3 my reply above was for you(hectic day) but i did like the other member's insightful reply too:-)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

hey, not entirely sure i understand the start of your reply? is it that you think i am from namibia? (i'm a brit btw)
i do think you understood i was being acidicly sarcastic in my first post?

obvs i think the us/uk/west in general should just stop interfering and exploiting etc

edit on 5-2-2013 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
moderately on-topic musical interlude anyone? play loud
feel free to dance too

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by Spookycolt

yeah yeah, the us govt should totally probably send an immediate force to a variety of southern african countries. after all - the local gang lords and corrupt rulers are getting all the benefit of exploiting the people and selling the natural resources for their own gain.
those multinational corporations are missing out big time - it really is about time something was done about that, and the blood of patriotic us soldiers is totally the way to right this wrong.

If we could just make sure the corporations don't get all the profit....hey here's a novel idea - give it to the fighters.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thank you so much Raxoxane! I have copied your reply so I can pass on all the helpful information to my husband word for word. I appreciate that you have taken the time to be so helpful. Once again many thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

"this is a local shop for local people, we'll have no trouble here" etc etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join