It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash T

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Ha, get em Ted..

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

edit on 5-2-2013 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

Well done!

Leave 99.99% of Americans alone.
Go after the nuts. extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by Phantasm

Piers Morgan must either be really dumb or he has a big pair of #'s. Doing his show from a gun shop, and in Texas of all places. The gun toting capital of the world...

...I am going to go with dumb on this one...

-SAP-

Meh, it is probably the safest place he could be.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Of course anything is possible but what is the purpose of selling rifles designed for mass killings to the public? Why would anyone need a rifle like that if not on a killing spree? Why not sell anti aircraft weapons and artillery to the public aswell?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
reply to post by SMR

Of course anything is possible but what is the purpose of selling rifles designed for mass killings to the public? Why would anyone need a rifle like that if not on a killing spree? Why not sell anti aircraft weapons and artillery to the public aswell?

And why does GM sell a Corvette? and Dodge a Viper? and Nissan a Skyline? who needs 500HP anyway? its designed for the race track.

Why does Hugo Boss have to sell a suit worth $2500.00 ? No sane person needs such an expensive suit. One from K-Mart will do.

What else are you going to restrict law abiding people with? whats next?

Morgan is an idiot who needs to be sent back from where he came from asap.
edit on 6-2-2013 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Plenty of reasons to have one, that has zero to do with going on a human killing spree. I could name a bunch, but you would probably just ignore it anyways. And to be honest, I could not care less whether you or anyone else thinks I need to own my "assault rifles".
edit on Wed, 06 Feb 2013 13:24:10 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Go Uncle Ted! You kicked his butt, and the stupid Britixh Limey didn't have a clue, until the ;ast segment Uncle Ted YOU DA MAN!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure

Originally posted by SpearMint
Why Alex Jones? He's the biggest idiot they could have picked. He doesn't help either side, he'll be acting like an angry toddler and ranting about 9/11 again.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Piers Morgan either.
edit on 4-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Sorry Mint, but I think attitudes like yours are why we can't unite the Liberty Movement. Just like most here, I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says, but he does a lot more than you and I to wake people up in this Country.

Lima-1, out.

I don't agree. The Liberty Movement isn't united because most don't know who or what they're dealing with. The great irony is that conspiracy theorists themselves are being duped and used for the revolution.

Alex Jones is clearly "simulated opposition" to keep all of us happy thinking that something is "being done". The same goes for forums like this where we can all squawk about our grievances whilst actually doing nothing about it. Also, Youtube has been flooded with so many conspiracy videos that it boggles the mind of many who can't tell which are full of misinformation and they end up quoting rubbish as fact. I think this undermines the movement the most. The second problem is how Truthers come across - as arrogant and self-righteous by calling others "sheeple" and to "wake up", etc. They have a terrible role model in Alex Jones who deliberately ruins the Truther image by acting unprofessionally. And how on earth does Alex Jones get coverage on CNN anyway?? Why hasn't he met with an "accident" as all genuine truthers do??

This network of conspirators are now at their most powerful and it makes me cry to read arrogant posts here on ATS saying that the people have a chance and that TPTB are "running scared" or "losing their power". That, most certainly, is not the case - because people are doing exactly what they are being guided to do. Everything is going to plan as they organised long before 9/11. Hell, they even gave us the internet itself (and the likes of facebook) as a means to aid revolutions and it's working!!

The best thing to do is do exactly the opposite of what they want:

Don't go round "waking people up" to cause a revolution, don't use banks, don't go to the cinema, don't listen to mainstream music and don't eat fast food. Vote, dress and act conservatively, grow your own vegetables, throw your television away, respect and support Christianity even if you don't believe in God, support the Family institute, invite your Muslim neighbours round for tea and above all, respect yourself and others. Problem solved.

edit on 6-2-2013 by rottensociety because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join