It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bankers War For The World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by DAZ21

Lincoln turns the bankers down, and uses funds directly from the Treasury. The Rothschilds then decide to threaten Lincoln and use Britain and France as a force to join the Confederacy. The U.S enlist the help of Russia, who also remain free from the bankers grasps. The bankers decide to back down

Sorry but can you elaborate on this point please?

It is my understanding both Britain and France supported the confederate states over the Union for one reason, trade, the cotton trade to be precise. However very soon into the war, the North threatened to cut off Britains grain shipments, Britain then promptly ceased all support to the South and encouraged Egypt and India to begin producing cotton instead.

Sources would be appreciated cheers, and legitimate sources at that.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

Instead of having the information spoon feed to you, maybe do your own research and find your own sources instead of having someone else to do all the hauling. If you don’t like the information provided, counter it with your own “sources”

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Instead of having the information spoon feed to you, maybe do your own research and find your own sources instead of having someone else to do all the hauling. If you don’t like the information provided, counter it with your own “sources”

It is not my thread, the onus is not on me to prove anything, unless asked. I have asked the poster to provide a source for his claims, this is not unreasonable surely?

Also man, i'm not really sure what acting like a weirdo with strangers on the internet is all about, im a pretty laid back person, so please dont act weird with a strange attitude in the future, cheers.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
what an excellent thread. You rock OP...you da man. Well done.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Didn't Iceland just kick out the bankers?? Where/how does this fit in?

www.kickthemallout.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Why hasn't anyone debunked this yet?

because its all true

Yeah.....that's what I was thinking, and afraid of.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It is not my thread, the onus is not on me to prove anything, unless asked. I have asked the poster to provide a source for his claims, this is not unreasonable surely?

Also man, i'm not really sure what acting like a weirdo with strangers on the internet is all about, im a pretty laid back person, so please dont act weird with a strange attitude in the future, cheers.

A "sources" is nothing more then another persons research on a subject. There is no "Source" because its original work. Sure he/she could have picked pieces of information from other sites but where did those sites get there "sources". Any "sources" referenced will not come from any “repeatable” news source because all so called “repeatable” news source are owned by a large banking cartel families. These families don’t want you to know the truth but the truth can be found in old text books written 120 years ago. so any sources he/she does provide will be written off ass not repeatable because of the fact.

The best way to beat the war on information is to question whats being told to you at all times. When the "Official" story doesn’t jive with historic facts, quotes and documents, you need to learn to believe the historic facts.
edit on 5-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well then when the Alien life forms from Qauzdarack 9 ask the Rothschilds for the money they lent them in 500 million BC to defeat the dinosaurs we are all going to be in some trouble, because 500 million years of interest on 9583749596749302 qaudrazilion space dollars is at least 48458574937394739475956060 to the power 5 more than what it was then.

And how are they possibly going to repay them?, well they cant. The only way to do that would be to install lazer beams on our head and activate the brain inplants and turn us into an invincible LAZOR army to do battle with the Qauzdarackians on the battle fields of Mars.

My source?

ORIGINAL RESEARCH!

BOOM!

No further explanation required.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A nice video that puts a lot of things in perspective.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

A conspiracy denotes silence, obedience, a trust fund, oumerta, bribed government officials, control of the money supply, extortion, racketering, treachery, usury, etc...

Official sources ARE CONTROLLED SOURCES that nearly always DISTORT EVERYTHING and DISTRACT!

This is why secondary sources, hearsay, common sense are important.

The rothschilds and rockefellers are the richest families on the planet. Even mainstream(official) sources do not deny this, BUT they do astronomically downplay their continious economic growth and scheming.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

OR it could just be that the vast majority of "conspiracy theories" are simply just not true. I believe there was a post on the first page, Rothschilds have a central bank in every country apart from 3 or something?, these are all the terror targets etc etc.

Well thats just not true, The Peoples Bank of China is not controlled by Rothschild, so you know. Best keep an open mind about these sorts of conspiracies and do not believe everything you read. I direct you to my rather ridiculous previous post.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York
Now I don't know about you, but something is terribly wrong with this situation. Namely, don't we live in AMERICA? If so, why are seven of the top ten stockholders located in FOREIGN countries? That's 70%! To further convey how screwed-up this system is, Jim Marrs provides the following data in his phenomenal book, "Rule By Secrecy.
" He says that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which undeniably controls the other eleven Federal Reserve branches, is essentially controlled by two financial institutions:
1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Well thats just not true, The Peoples Bank of China is not controlled by Rothschild,

Maybe not that bank in particular, but they're there making a hell of a profit.
www.bloomberg.com...

Bank of America derived 9 percent of its total revenue from Asia for the year ended Dec. 31, 2009, the first since the merger, up from 2.4 percent in the previous two years, according to the company’s annual reports.

By the way, I implore all homeowners to check their mortgage notes for forgeries, which may be in the form of your signature or initials.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Maybe we should locate all banking families and give them the axe... its a start.... These ppl have been macro governing the PLANET for about 400yrs, against our will. The sentence is persecution and capital punishment.

Immediately then march on all Fed based governments and demand legistlation preventing supra/ultranational doctorine. If the governments dont comply... STOP WORKING and SHOPPING!!!!

S n F btw thank you
edit on 5-2-2013 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well then when the Alien life forms from Qauzdarack 9 ask the Rothschilds for the money they lent them in 500 million BC to defeat the dinosaurs we are all going to be in some trouble, because 500 million years of interest on 9583749596749302 qaudrazilion space dollars is at least 48458574937394739475956060 to the power 5 more than what it was then.

And how are they possibly going to repay them?, well they cant. The only way to do that would be to install lazer beams on our head and activate the brain inplants and turn us into an invincible LAZOR army to do battle with the Qauzdarackians on the battle fields of Mars.

My source?

ORIGINAL RESEARCH!

BOOM!

No further explanation required.

Sources please

2nd

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Super Job OP the world needs to know this .There are two assasinations you left out . The assasination of Lincoln for not knuckling under to the Rothschilds and borrowing money at 24 to 36 % interested . He instead printed our own money , the Green Back . Then there is the JFK assasination. JFK made war on the Globalist and the Fed. He issued Silver Certificates and the Federal Reserve Note became totally worthless . Two American presidents created our own interest free money and short cut the Rothschild bankers and they both end up dead .

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Why hasn't anyone debunked this yet?

Don't worry, the government shills will hit this soon enough......

But when you look at the information in this thread, then take a look at the drone thread - they know what is coming.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

Lincoln turns the bankers down, and uses funds directly from the Treasury. The Rothschilds then decide to threaten Lincoln and use Britain and France as a force to join the Confederacy. The U.S enlist the help of Russia, who also remain free from the bankers grasps. The bankers decide to back down

Sorry but can you elaborate on this point please?

It is my understanding both Britain and France supported the confederate states over the Union for one reason, trade, the cotton trade to be precise. However very soon into the war, the North threatened to cut off Britains grain shipments, Britain then promptly ceased all support to the South and encouraged Egypt and India to begin producing cotton instead.

Sources would be appreciated cheers, and legitimate sources at that.

You seem to have overlooked Russia's involvement in your reasoning. Also, have you ever thought that the truth may have been covered up, using cotton production to disguise the true agenda. Anyway I'd be interested to view your sources.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is from the History channel and fact.

The series focuses on Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan and Rockefeller and the building of their corporate empires. The episodes "Changing the Game" and "When One Ends, Another Begins" include comical, Oliver Stone-esque dialogue. [See video below. MP3 audio here.] Referring to McKinley, "Morgan" hyperbolically declared, "We need to buy the president." "Carnegie" proclaimed, "He'll be our man in the White House."

Read more: newsbusters.org...

It's the same now as was then.

They should of done away with these bums , long ago.

A they didn't even mention Rothschild's or any of the other hidden ultra Rich.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you for this post -- I'd almost given up hope on this site having anything interesting to say anymore.
The people who fret about the "New World Order" need to know that the Central Banking System; the Old World Order, already runs everything just they way they like it. They can't completely "own" everyone, because then who would PAY them back? They can't completely devalue labor, as that would also crash the system. When you truly own the system -- you have to keep it running. We are all just barely making it, on the edge of too little, too much, and just a little bit late so the "late fee" hits us.

This is some good info on this page today -- and it's definitely a keeper. I'll have to re-read a bit of the history -- but the history of finance and banking truly is the real history -- not these silly wars. They are merely the vehicles where nations sell their debt to the people. All elections and wars are financed via the Banksters -- and they approve or veto them.

I still remember the first moment I got a tiny peak behind the curtain; when I read the History of Banking for some project in college (not sure if that's the exact book). What was an eye-opener, was learning that the "persecution of the Jews" keeps coming up because of banking. The Muslims and Christians were forbidden from charging interest - so debt-based systems fell into the hands of the money lenders. The "Inquisition" really started after the King of Spain kept borrowing to fund his wars from the lenders, so he schemed to create the "heresy" charge and use religious persecution to end his debt by killing the people. If they renounced and became Christians, they could no longer collect interest, and if they stayed Jews they would die horribly and sacrifice their lands and holdings to the crown.

So we all thought this was just religious ignorance -- that was just the "selling point." It was really about bank debt by a king.

>> If anyone needs more support for the OP's contention that "international banking is an unsustainable fraud" I recommend "Web of Debt" by Ellen Brown; LINK

She basically outlines how it's IMPOSSIBLE for everyone to pay back the "debt" created by banks or the system collapses -- so we have a "bubble to bust" system that is inherently unstable and a complete collapse can only be delayed -- not avoided.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based. In the case of America, we operate on what is called a "gold standard" (i.e. our money is backed by gold).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

What's worse is that - now catch your breath - there's NO MORE gold left in Fort Knox! It's all gone. In other words, the GOLD STANDARD that our financial system was based upon is now an illusion. We can't convert our money into gold --- only other currency. The entire underlying basis for our money is now a lie - a sham. The Federal Reserve has become so arrogant that they've become a literal MONEY MAKING MACHINE, creating currency out of thin air! So that's where the Fed gets their money - they literally make it, then lend it to us so they can make even MORE money off of it.
edit on 5-2-2013 by cornucopia because: spell check

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join