It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mortgage,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I know you expected we would be together at least another 20 years. I also understand how you may have believed I loved you. For the last 10 years I have catered to your needs above all else. Every future plan, every vacation, every purchase from my car to the weekly groceries has been made with attention to how they would affect you. This will come as a shock to you, I know, but even before the ink dried on the contract that binds us together I have been plotting your demise. Every extra cent has gone into your coffers. We have skipped all the luxuries to make sure you were very well cared for. I know that made you feel even more special and in control of my life that you were being given even more than you needed. But as of today, I am breaking up with you. I have plunked down the last penny to sever your hold on my life. No more! Get out! I have always secretly hated you and only used you to get what I wanted. Go find yourself another sucker, this one is liberated!

FREEDOM!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
One of the most meaningful posts on this site. Well done, I hope to make my 30yr a 16 yr!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

He had it coming......

Great little story btw.

join