It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"True immortality"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello, dudes and dames,
Everyone of us have heard about this subject, and tonight, i would like to share my perspective for this matter,

this will be hard to grasp, bu bear with me.

We are interested about this consept because, well death is a real partypooper, i am also a little afraid, to die,
and even my insights do not offer a chance to live eternal in here, that would be kinda gnarly...

alchemy is one of the oldest forms of science known to man, ancient indian,south american,sumerian, and egyptian medicine men and metallurgists were actually alchemists.
it has many "fractions" and spiritual alchemy and alchemical metallurgy are the ones,
that are under a closer inspection, this time,

you may, at this point remember stories about these sorcerers trying to extract, or turn other substances to gold,
they only said this in the later times, to lure in sponsors for their studies, those greedy buggers,
the whole thing about gold, is that they believed, as do myself, that if you make monoatomic gold, from example sea water or that kind of thingies, and devour it, the gold can remain in your nervous system, and the spirit of gold will join with your "astral self" this joined with the "philosophers stone" that is really the mind, of the alchemist, that has been refined and shaped to a perfect form, and when you die, you dont get mixed with the universe again, but you may be the eternal spirit, untouchable, a solid quantum unaffected.

some believe in heaven, some may think that they will be reborn, i believe in the icy halls of valhalla, because i am from the north,
but point in here, is that there are no freebies in afterlife, if you dont understand anything you will have to come back here, and do it all over again, and theres nothing wrong with that, its a cool planet,
but if you want to break free, like buddha or other ancient lamas, or maybe even jesus, you must dissolve and coagulate you must extact the spirit, and saturate it with gold among other things, in order to remain intact,
and to feast in valhalla, and if you get bored after an aeon, or two, you can allways "come back"

this was my theory, hope you enjoyed,
feel free to add. cheers!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Be careful what you dabble in,the addition of gold (imo) adds greed to the equation.
What you seek should be the completion of self,and only that.

But hey,i'm insane i don't listen to me

Good luck on your quest

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think immortality is only attainable by altering our physiology to become such. I'd say the first advancement we would need to make is alter ourselves to stop aging, then work from there. That is just me though, perhaps I am wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Aren't you confusing the icy hall of hell (Helheim) with Asgard where Valhalla is?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

dont take it literally, i just "romanticize" the concept of the frozen halls. but yeah, we may be able to live here, maybe forever, but, if this doesnt involve some kind of dimension manipulation, via quantum sciences, it would eventually be monstrous by nature,,, cancer cells are kinda immortal, and there is of course cryo-tec and all that, but i wouldnt want to be an ever-expanding frozen tumor lump.. if you catch my drift... any way this thread is also kinda about the immortal soul, that quantum science has also began to understand.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Ohh ok, i have misunderstood it, i thought you were referring to pagan mythology.

But lets look at it this way, we already are immortal, whether we see it or not.
What is mortal, is the image about myself which is constructed by thought, therefore i am in time, and wander in time.
Your fear of dying is part of that, it occupies you, while the joy of life is at your feet.

The immortal soul, then the question is, "what is our soul?" isn't that our psyche? our notion of self or our consciousness? which brings us back to the image of myself.

Movement is life, and life is spirit in action, an everchanging universe, because movement equals change.
Must there be an immortal soul? or have we invented it?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Valhöll , the hall of the chosen...

what i am wondering, is that could it be possible to keep the spark of life and the ego, intact after death, live eternal as you, in the otherworld?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
True immortality is when you are a Gut level need for the universe, as in it wouldnt exist without you.
as in if you were to die, the universe would cease to exist.

also its as they say what happens when you die if we must follow the first law of thermodynamics and we are Energy brought to a vibration?
because energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed.

I would often say "How can I prove you are already dead? Its like when you see a caterpillar die to become a butterfly."
edit on 6-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join