It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Homosexuality is 'un-African'"?? Surely Christianity and Islam is "un-African"??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
jesus was not white he was black read revelation verse 14 and 15

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

People are not born gay. There is no proof nor will there ever be. People are not sexual period until puberty. That is the purpose of puberty to develop the sexual organs and hormones. If someone claims true "SEXUAL" feelings as a young child then they are very confused and misinformed. Given this we have over a decade to establish our sexual identity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Jesus was Jewish not black read the entire Bible. To insinuate he was black or white is preposterous.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Gay people ARE born gay! Prove it otherwise!

link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

The term African American is plain ridiculous. You are either African or you are American. You cannot be both. I am Scottish in heritage. I am not a Scottish American I am an American. What about all of the black people here from Jamaica or Haiti? Are they still African American just because they are brown skinned?

link   
reply to post by wiser3

Prove they are!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Because if for whatever reason they were "born" gay then they would not be an abomination in God's eyes. Then I guess they will just proclaim God doesn't exist or change everything about God to suit their unnatural lifestyle.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I am gay and I don't need to prove anything to you, you made the statement now YOU prove it!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

he was defiantly black. he was hebrew. hebrews back then were black. of course europeans wouldn't want us to think that so they switch things around.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Im not quite understanding why to be advanced you need white DNA. Homosexuality is subject to the government and its position regarding it. Not generally the people. It has nothing to do with black or white, homosexuals come in all ethnicities.

Next, Egyptians werent civilised due to white DNA. Infact I used to hang out with egyptians and culturally they are very African. Africans are highly creative people.

Lets look, black people advanced the computer, so I doubt you would be using such an updated computer if it wasnt for an african with 100% DNA. They invented your shoes, they helped make the planes better, so if this isnt civilised I dont know what is.

The leader is saying its "unafrican" because hes trying to encourage people there not to be gay, just as a russian leader might say its " unrussian" its called propoganda. And propoganda is used in many different ethnicities and religions .
edit on 5-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

You do have to prove it if you are going to make statements like you did insisting people are born gay. Preposterous.
It's your life and you can believe what you wish. Whatever helps you sleep. Doesn't make it so though.
The purpose for the male orgasm is to ejaculate sperm. The only purpose for sperm period is to fertilize an egg. That is the actual function and purpose for sex. Yes it feels good but it's purpose is for procreation. That is it's natural function. Given that then we can determine that homosexuality is unnatural. You were not born with homosexual feelings. You will never ever prove that you were. That concept itself is un scientific. So tell me why science is contradicting itself?
Keep in mind that I have not even touched on the Biblical teachings on the subject. There is no point in using the Bible against Godless heathans. We can strictly use science and nature to prove you wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

Gay people ARE born gay! Prove it otherwise!

Were pedophiles born pedophiles? Just like Homosexuals choose the same sex, Pedophiles choose children. Should we stop discriminating against them also because they were born that way?
edit on 5-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Disagree ,I think its fair to say African American, or Native American etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I have absolutely no idea! Why not ask one? They will surely have more knowledge of that subject than I, a homosexual, would!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I have not to prove anything to you, you made the first statement which I asked you to prove, you haven't and you can't!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I have absolutely no idea! Why not ask one? They will surely have more knowledge of that subject than I, a homosexual, would!

I'm asking for your opinion.. Do you think Pedophiles are born that way and shouldn't be discriminated against?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I consider myself born straight. I have heard gay people say they find the female parts to be " disgusting". Well I too find the female parts if I had to get very close to them lol to be disgusting.

So its true some people are born gay, or they may be born bisexual. It can be genetic. But sometimes people want to experiment .

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

My opinion is that you are trying to compare apples to oranges!

Gay men are attracted to gay men, not children who have not reached the age of consent, there is a huge difference!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

My opinion is that you are trying to compare apples to oranges!

Gay men are attracted to gay men, not children who have not reached the age of consent, there is a huge difference!

Its not about whether men are attracted to men.. This is a comparison of what you believe about being born gay. If that is so true and we must accept homosexuality, we may aswell recognise pedophiles because they were born that way also. What I'm getting at is this.. Just because you are a homosexual and believe you were born that way doesn't make it entirely right..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Okay, but pedophiles ABUSE. Gay people enjoy what they are doing as adults. They indulge happily togeather. See the difference?.. Children dont want to do it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join