It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Common Sense Test.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

The debate should be about what the results mean.

And the test is to determine if the reader knows what line, or row actually mean.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just doing some research on Edward Bernays and came across an interesting quote:

There is no common sense. Being in naturopathic medicine, I can see how they have beaten it out of people.

They now have people believe that if "science" says it is true, it must be true. It is almost to the point that if they say a little arsenic in water is good for you, people will drink it.

Little do people know that all these journals are funded by Big Pharma and other elite members and organizations.

www.youtube.com...

Below is the quote I was actually looking for:

"Those who manipulate the opinion of the masses constitute an invisible government which is the true power of the country." Edward Bernays

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RavenSpeaks

Originally posted by RavenSpeaks
But pray tell what group of people get it right away?
Is it bankers , lawyers or politicians ?

I'd like to know, because I did.
Without coins. And I wouldn't fit into any of the above categories. Perhaps engineers should be added to your list.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hmmm, you tell me. It is a handy little piece of research. Everybody enjoys it and you can try it on hundreds of people fairly quickly. In one state, a 19 year old blonde,bubbly,gorgeous barmaid was the only one to get it out of about 100.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Take six coins, line them up 4 one way, then put 1 on each side of the line of 4 coins. You will have 4 coins lined up one way and 3 coins lined up the other. A cross basically. Now move one coin and make it 4 coins each direction.

Some people get it right away. Very few actually. If you get it,don't give it away until tomorrow please.

It is interesting to note that i have used this little puzzle hundreds of times in different regions of America and got very different results depending on the region as far as the percentage of who got it. It is not really a common sense puzzle, or is it?

I got it right away, but the urge to give it a million second thoughts nearly threw me off.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I don't see how that is a solution unless the two side coins can levitate. I considered that possibility but discarded it because of the formation being a cross.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join