It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brief Analysis Of The Super Bowl 47 Halftime Show - Masonic Symbolism?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theillusion

Exactly! The money generated from these events is outrageous!

How can anyone watch these things, I'm sorry, I just can't.

Peace-nat the crazed cat-

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theillusion

The most powerful marketing around. There could have been some ritual magic performed to enhance the effect...

Here is a quote from a book I own called 'The Truth About Witchcraft':

At the heart of folk magic is the spell. This is simply a ritual in which various tools are purposefully used, the goal is fully stated, and energy is moved to bring about the needed result.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And another quote:

In folk magic, spells--words, chants, gestures with tools--are the outer form only. The real magic, the movement of energy, is within the magician.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No one has mentioned this thing yet.

In the beginning of the show when she lays down, there is a pattern of red lights and in the middle, just for a second there is the satanic upside down star.

You can not see it on this video link....but can easily see it with high def video and computer screen.

One other thing I noticed was that the end of that red light sequence the lights around the pentagram resembled the all seeing eye!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Found it...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The power for the half time show was supplied by generator, off the grid, says the power company.

I'd say it was a waste of diesel fuel.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I mean no offense to the true believers in this thread in saying this: If you ever wondered why people laugh at conspiracy theorists, threads like this make it clear.

The entire precept is quite frankly nonsensical - the idea that the the all powerful "they" are for some reason going to spend their timing planning Superbowl Halftime Shows to implant subtle symbolism that only the enlightened conspiracy theorists will see. This group is supposedly all powerful and controls world events like puppet masters, yet they occupy their time with planting hidden symbolism in pop culture events.

As usual, the truth is much less sexier: these shows are designed by self-appointed artists who are doing whatever they can to make a set of images and sounds that is appealing to mass audiences. Doing that by necessity involves the use of certain techniques - contrasting colors in the backdrops (black & white), pyrotechnics, etc. The performers themselves are there to put on a show, and yes when you are expect to flail around on the stage floor like Beyonce you always need to be doing something with your hands - its not surprising shed copy THE DIAMOND which is the same sign her husband uses (because diamond indicate wealth and prosperity, not some evil symbolism).
edit on 4-2-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

You must have clearly missed this crucial part of my thread, or did you even read it...

This thread was created for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be disrespectful towards Freemasonry. Hope you enjoy.

Calm. Down.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

You must have clearly missed this crucial part of my thread, or did you even read it...

This thread was created for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be disrespectful towards Freemasonry. Hope you enjoy.

Calm. Down.

I think you need to calm down and not react so hysterically. Calm. Down. Don't you hate it when people patronize you by saying things like that?

This isn't the only thread about this, it just happened to be the first one I came across. I dont think its disrespectful at all towards Freemasonry...since there is nothing masonic about it. I am just commenting on the general disconnect with reality that conspiracy theorists have with finding "hidden symbols" in EVERY single half time show or other major media event. Nothing is really there, people just feel like they are somehow more enlightened if they join in on the "omg teh hidden symbols!" dog pile (that doesnt mean YOU are doing it, but there are a lot of threads on this and many people are). They all ignore the perfectly rational reasons for why these shows are they way they are. They may be tasteless, but thats about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Very interesting, the power outage during all that, lasted - 33 - (and 55 secs) but maybe it's a coincidence, that 33 is a Masonic number.
www.sbnation.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
In the beginning of the show when she lays down, there is a pattern of red lights and in the middle, just for a second there is the satanic upside down star.

That is called a 'mark' and is a standard cue for stage performers on where to stand. Hence the term, 'hit your mark(s)'.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eedjee
Very interesting, the power outage during all that, lasted - 33 - (and 55 secs) but maybe it's a coincidence, that 33 is a Masonic number.
www.sbnation.com...

(NOTE: This is the "editorial you" here and not you, Eedjee)

So the "the powers that be" are all powerful enough to implant secret signs and symbols and create a blackout, but for some reason can only turn the power back on after 33 minutes and 55 seconds...instead of 33 minutes exactly.

By the way, if anyone thinks Im joking about people making fun of conspiracy theorists about this, here you go:
www.buzzfeed.com...
jezebel.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That makes a lot of sense - but I am hoping someone can show me actual proof, not that I don't trust your word.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I don't mind being criticized and I apologize if you took my message harshly.

Everyone has their own view and that's awesome. I've been told to calm down plenty of times. Sometimes emotions get the best of us.

I personally enjoy looking for symbols and whatnot, it's just for fun.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Salt and Light..John 8:12 is THE LIGHT

edit on 4-2-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That makes a lot of sense - but I am hoping someone can show me actual proof, not that I don't trust your word.

Hit Your Mark
One of the most important tips about film acting is “hitting your mark.” It can also be the hardest part to learn. Unless you’re in film that’s being shot with a handheld camera that is following you around, you will need to learn this important skill.

Before cameras begin to roll, your spot for the scene will be marked on the floor, usually in a n X or T formation with some glaring piece of colored tape. When you enter the scene, your job is not only to walk directly to that spot and stay put or you’ll wander off screen and make the director very unhappy. On top of that you need to look natural doing it! See why it’s hard? If you have a video camera and tripod, try setting up shots for yourself at home as practice. source

They typically use blue painters tape or similar products as it does not leave residue behind once they are removed. You would obviously not be using something similar to this for an overhead shot production such as the halftime show.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

But the screencap I have contains a perfectly black upside star...not an X with blue painters tape.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Can anyone tell what would be the point of placing masonic symbols in shows? The question of why is the most important.

Please do not say mind control because if it was that simple marketing firms wouldn’t be paid as much as they do because it would imply people are way too gullible. I worked in sales for a while and there are techniques you can use to help a person decide however it isn’t as simple as showing them a picture or symbol. If anyone is interested a good book is called Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But the screencap I have contains a perfectly black upside star...not an X with blue painters tape.

As I explained, in an overhead shot production you would not use something like painters tape. Most often they use a star as in the star of the production.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Can anyone tell what would be the point of placing masonic symbols in shows? The question of why is the most important.

Please do not say mind control because if it was that simple marketing firms wouldn’t be paid as much as they do because it would imply people are way too gullible. I worked in sales for a while and there are techniques you can use to help a person decide however it isn’t as simple as showing them a picture or symbol. If anyone is interested a good book is called Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale.

Grim- Translations

dismal and gloomy, cold and forbidding

rigid and unrelenting

ghastly or sinister

You work in sales huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join