It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This 2nd Sun, other planet thing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE

Originally posted by AriesJediHeard the one about the black dot in the middle of the Sun, is the camera being overloaded? Why then has that black dot got bigger over the years????Because it is a b l a c k h o l e. This is the solar system's mother.

Do you have a pic/screen shot of this black hole? Only, I can't see it on Helioviewer.
Not got time to invest in multiple videos at the mo.

Here's a vid that supports the theory,

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Originally posted by AriesJedi
If you watch theses 4 videos (one isn't available in UK) you will get your answers.

www.youtube.com...

I totally believe you, I have a weird Sun photo too.

And Second sun threads brings out the shills BTW they have been on the Web for ages, trying to fool people with Nibiru rubbish and 'no second sun' and 'oh it's a sun dog'. It's a good thing BTW. Well not for them lol.

Heard the one about the black dot in the middle of the Sun, is the camera being overloaded? Why then has that black dot got bigger over the years????
Because it is a b l a c k h o l e. This is the solar system's mother.

A black.hole you say? A black.hole in the sun?

THE STUPID.......IT BURNS !!!!!!

I thought it was a stargate,

oops wrong thread

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

It cannot be another star or planet......it would cause complete chaos and mess up the order of things....probably slinging Earth from its orbit etc....if it were true and close enough to see with the naked eye....we would already be dead.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Another one CLEARLY showing a small round object below the Sun.
That small object is NOT the sun!!

So what is it?
Don't give me swamp gas now

Shauny

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Edgar806

Edinburg is slightly more north than Edmonton.

If there was a second planet/moon/sun, something would be feeling the gravitational pull.

I am not a "Planet X" fan nowhere near it.
What I am however is a person asking questions
What about this weather here just 2013?

Something is up.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hey I agree. I am not saying or claiming anything, lol
Just the weather is odd. infact, here in Scotland, very odd. I Can't remember last time I seen the Sun.

But you could have said that in Scotland at any point in History lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Another one CLEARLY showing a small round object below the Sun.
That small object is NOT the sun!!

So what is it?
Don't give me swamp gas now

Shauny

Are you sure you're not GameKeeper in disguise? It all very familiar this.

Its a lensflare.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I must be a bit dense, because I see nothing unusual in either video at all ... the sun is just doing what it normally does when its behind clouds. And the guy in the last video "the suns fading in and out" .... really? I mean really???

Good grief, Im no expert on anything and have a pretty standard education but has a large chunk of the worlds population become so moronic that they dont understand (or maybe dont care to understand) that clouds are NOT solid, that they vary in depth and therefore make things appear as though they are fading when in reality the cloud that passed in front was maybe just a bit denser than what had just gone before. It could be that this rant has been in vain and I'm just completely missing something.

As for Scottish weather, its always odd, always has been and always will be but then again east coast Scotland is just plain weird

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Weather here in Canadian prairies is about as normal as it gets.
There's even one sun over to the left in the pic.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I must be looking to hard. lol
Thanks for the answers ATS

Shaun

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was pretty fascinated with the whole two suns theory about six months ago. I live in Texas, and we have some weird weather here; I've seen dark blue rift-like areas in the middle of a clear blue sky, halos of cloud circling the sun, and my favorite, a bright full moon in the middle of the day. I figured it was possible there was an undiscovered celestial body near the sun until logic came back to me, and I realized that the people taking the pictures and filming the sun were, in fact, spending their time staring at the sun. That pretty much cured me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join