It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This 2nd Sun, other planet thing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have seen it myself, last year I posted pictures in this thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was 4 days ago at Maui Hawaii

I know its been debated, debunked laughed at, but I can see this now. There is so much cloud cover I can see this, it is about half the size of the moon and at mid-day always around the sun, I am guessing behind it gathering speed..

Anyone?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How come you can see it in Edinburgh and in Hawaii, and it can't be seen in Canada? I'm home all day with a southern exposure yard and main window.
All I've ever seen in the daytime along with the sun is the daytime moon

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Looks like something similar to Sun Dog's.
edit on 4-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by shauny

Ummm? Really? That is the sun behind cloud cover. No argument to be had whatsoever. PERIOD

link   
The video shows the sun, and nothing else around it. Clouds are being lit up by the sun, is that what you mean?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Sun rays penetrating clouds, light reflecting of the clouds, couple of lense flares?
Could you point out where the planet is?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's the sun behind cloud cover.
I know it looks odd but it is normal. It appears as if the sun is shining in one place and this second object lurking beside but again, it's perfectly normal.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Do you know how physically impossible it is to have another large body that close to the sun and in our solar system without there being detrimental problems? Many Nibiru folk don't seem to be able to quite process the rammifications of that and continue to spout their impossibilities. Also, that's nothing more than reflecting light off of the cloud cover. Most cases of Nibiru sightings are nothing more than reflections or misidentified planets beside the sun on any given day like Saturn, etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So we are all in agreement here?
Swampgas? lol

I did two threads, and I could see them, no flare, no sundogs, there was something behind the sun, to big to be other planets, too small to be the moon.

I guess this can get thrown in the bin.
That is not the Sun, the sun is to the left, this is something else smaller

"Maybe"
As I say to many here and a lot, reason I love this place as if unsure with anything, post it here.
Debunked or debated.

I think this is worth more debate.
I caught this 3 years ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
How come you can see it in Edinburgh and in Hawaii, and it can't be seen in Canada? I'm home all day with a southern exposure yard and main window.
All I've ever seen in the daytime along with the sun is the daytime moon

Arent those locations a bit further south? I know hawaii is but edinburgh? Stars are the same way, there are stars you can see in the northern hemisphere and not the south.

If that really was the second earth you couldnt see it because the theory is its always behind the sun. So to see it you would have to move the sun or launch a probe to go to the opposite side of earth at all times which would be hard to do

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Please highlight what you are looking at since all I see is the sun, clouds and light being reflected by those clouds.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgar806

Edinburg is slightly more north than Edmonton.

If there was a second planet/moon/sun, something would be feeling the gravitational pull.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's the sun shining through clouds

That's why a) you only see it when it's cloudy and b) no-one else anywhere on Earth sees it, especially when the sky is clear.

Think about it

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, we can't blame you for trying, but seriously.....
If there was something, anything, even moderately like what you think you have seen, the whole world would have seen it by now.
Certainly a lot more than continue to say there is something there is that isn't.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Edgar806

Edinburg is slightly more north than Edmonton.

If there was a second planet/moon/sun, something would be feeling the gravitational pull.

I am in Edmonton. Few weeks ago while at work waiting there was a perfect cloud cover to stare at the sun. I was keeping track of it for most the day in most of it's phases when ever I could as I spend hours of waiting . Never once did I see a second sun or body next to it . I noted that the sun appears to be the same size of the moon .

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you watch theses 4 videos (one isn't available in UK) you will get your answers.

www.youtube.com...

I totally believe you, I have a weird Sun photo too.

And Second sun threads brings out the shills BTW they have been on the Web for ages, trying to fool people with Nibiru rubbish and 'no second sun' and 'oh it's a sun dog'. It's a good thing BTW. Well not for them lol.

Heard the one about the black dot in the middle of the Sun, is the camera being overloaded? Why then has that black dot got bigger over the years????
Because it is a b l a c k h o l e. This is the solar system's mother.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
If you watch theses 4 videos (one isn't available in UK) you will get your answers.

www.youtube.com...

I totally believe you, I have a weird Sun photo too.

And Second sun threads brings out the shills BTW they have been on the Web for ages, trying to fool people with Nibiru rubbish and 'no second sun' and 'oh it's a sun dog'. It's a good thing BTW. Well not for them lol.

Heard the one about the black dot in the middle of the Sun, is the camera being overloaded? Why then has that black dot got bigger over the years????
Because it is a b l a c k h o l e. This is the solar system's mother.

A black.hole you say? A black.hole in the sun?

THE STUPID.......IT BURNS !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJediHeard the one about the black dot in the middle of the Sun, is the camera being overloaded? Why then has that black dot got bigger over the years????Because it is a b l a c k h o l e. This is the solar system's mother.

Do you have a pic/screen shot of this black hole? Only, I can't see it on Helioviewer.
Not got time to invest in multiple videos at the mo.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE

Originally posted by AriesJediHeard the one about the black dot in the middle of the Sun, is the camera being overloaded? Why then has that black dot got bigger over the years????Because it is a b l a c k h o l e. This is the solar system's mother.

Do you have a pic/screen shot of this black hole? Only, I can't see it on Helioviewer.

Of course he doesn't have evidence, the only things he has got are YouTube videos and photos taken from inexpensive ccds with no filters.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Originally posted by SilentE

Of course he doesn't have evidence, the only things he has got are YouTube videos and photos taken from inexpensive ccds with no filters.

Exactly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join