It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry to win, decided by the stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

"Saturn, which is the lord of health and fortune for President Bush, has been eclipsed by the Sun, which is unfortunate and gives him a clear defeat," Lachhman Das Madan, editor of a popular astrology magazine, told Reuters.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Well that is what Indian Astrologers say, only four days to find out if they are right.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
the only stars that i think can control the election are the stars of the rockefeller show produced by the masons and directed by the illuminati, what a great show, every saturday night at 6pm on channel 6

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
well I don't know about the stars,, The outcome of Washington Redskins football games has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential election since 1936.

nugeboard.tednugent.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Whichever man wins is decided by the "people".

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
wow, that was really interesting, i'll be checking out the stats minute by minute on that game...we should get a live chat room going for that game specifically....cool thanks for the scoop

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
WRONG. Just goes to show 'Do not believe in Astrology'! Its just there to mess up with your mind and create a blocked view of the future. The future is WIDE open. And it is filled with uncertainty. The only certainty is the PRESENT.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What are those stars in the sky saying right now??

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
What are those stars in the sky saying right now??

Yeah looks like the stars are full of # LOL!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yep... This prediction, the Redskins prediction, and the damn "bluer blood always wins" prediction are all thrown out the window.

The Redskins thing went back to what, '36? So much for that! Bye, Redskins prediction!

The "bluer blooded candidate will always win" goes back I don't know how far -- *swish* that one goes in the trash.

Zip

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Yeah looks like the stars are full of # LOL!

Agreed Ocelot.
I would even go further and throw in those early 'exit-pollings.' also.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
Yep...and the damn "bluer blood always wins" prediction are all thrown out the window.

Yep - and the Peerage ain't none to happy about it either.

The last time the Crown deviated from their own laws in this regard, led to rebellion throughout the entire empire.

Now, consider that all the Monarchys are related, and this then includes all of Western Europe and America etc.

In other words, there is now a great big rift in the entire Western World...

Odd

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I, personally, am stunned by Bush's avoidance of the ancient law whereby the candidate with the best hair wins.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Gutted.

Astrology proved wrong, yet again?

Another one in the bag.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Exactly how does a star predict anything, yet alone a name of the next president?

The stars are moving all the time because we are moving all the time!! So how does one read a formation and predict the future?

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Homey Bean]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not only were THOSE stars wrong..

So were the others. Sean Penn, Barbara Striesand, Bruce Springsteen.
And that GAS GIANT, Michael Moore..

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Not only were THOSE stars wrong..

So were the others. Sean Penn, Barbara Striesand, Bruce Springsteen.
And that GAS GIANT, Michael Moore..

Oh man i must be dumb.. So thats the Stars that they said predicted that Kerry would win... i was think only about the ones in the sky.. Ha Ha ha..

top topics

join