It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing dream involving Cabal members and me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Man, I usually have some fun dreams but this one had a really strange feeling to it. It was surreal, full of archetypical concepts while also being "real". The cast was the Clintons, a Bush, and some other goons of the cabal.

In the parts of the dream that I vividly remember, this gang stole my Porsche convertible, and a huge amount of money in briefcases. Hillary was driving away. I realized they were speeding away with my car and managed to become lucid to this happening. So I thought hard about how I would deal with the situation, and in an instant I jumped up, and began to fly after them. I froze time, or I thought I did, but in reality it was just an extreme slowdown. I caught up to them, stopped the car, and in this slowness of time, managed to "dispatch" them with a weapon (nice MP5 or similar carbine I think) and extricate them all from my car, and I took the money and left. I then had the brooding feeling of being hunted by operatives that work for them, for a while in both the dream and what felt like a layer of awakeness (but was just more dream) with that fear-adrenalin pump dump in my chest. I realized that was irrational fear because I was invincible in this world, and let the fear go through me and transcend to nothingness.

My God, guys, Hillary was freaking ugly in my dream. Just an awful, awful human being. The rest of them were no good, either. Emotions of extreme darkness surrounded each of them, and when I dispatched them the pressure of their darkness went away.

And then I woke for real. LOL.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What in the world did you eat before going to sleep?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Cheese.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
What in the world did you eat before going to sleep?

Steak, veggies, and garlic bread I cooked.

I did meditate before I went to bed (like I usually do), and I listened to a radio show talking about the Etheric grid, and had a short meditation/relaxation moment before dropping to sleep.

top topics

join