It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook father owns congress!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This guy tells it as it is.....or should be.

I Think he should have asked questions and tried to get a awnser or reaction of some sort but hey ho, way to go fella.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

posted a few times...but search isn't working for me for some reason to post the threads.

Its a good one though...dunno if you could post this enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I did a search on the video title and nothing came up, so thought I'd post these brave words for those standing up against the constant chipping away of human rights, can't thank those sort of people enough.
these government need to remember who works for who.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Finally someone with some sense.
Nice video.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hes wrong on a couple of issues and sorry but talking down to Congressmen is not the best approach to get your point made.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday and just have to say that he has massive, well, you know...

He definitely hits the nail on the head.

S&F even though its already been posted, just because that guy is awesome.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
Hes wrong on a couple of issues and sorry but talking down to Congressmen is not the best approach to get your point made.

Come on now.
Atleast have the decency to say what he's wrong about.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

The government seems to have become like that parent that worries to much and smothers you to death, thinking it knows what is best, and just wants to protect us from ourselves...but it's just a wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Agreed it's a great video.

This is the main thread that has been covering it, though.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

True, but they don't listen anyhow, their job is to sit there and let it go in one ear and out the other.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Come on now.
Atleast have the decency to say what he's wrong about.

Oh......well hes saying things about the second amendment which just are not true. The second makes no claims about regulation or background checks yet this father says that it doesn't allow us to do that.

It simply doesn't tell us.

He also keeps bringing up the State Constitution and how it gives us unalienable rights. They don't, they are all secondary to the Federal Constitution.

He's obviously upset and for good reason but you really shouldn't go into Congress and call their legislation asinine, even if it is, because they simply will not take you seriously after that.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Can't argue you on that point.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I saw this yesterday and just have to say that he has massive, well, you know...

Words of passion for his rights? He got big [snip] for giving it the thaw hammer style fist at the end too.

edit on 4-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
This is the main thread that has been covering it, though.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join