It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tip for Navigating ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Would you like a quick tip for knowing if an OP is worth reading and the info important?

It's simple-

There are government/corporation shills on this forum. They will discredit/undermine/derail any useful info. The better the info, the quicker they will show up and the harsher their undermining efforts.

It is ironic that we can use this development to identify worthwhile threads because when I see a 'discrediting' campaign begin (especially when more than one shill turns up), then that serves to show the info is solid.

Next time you see a thread that's quite long and you're not sure if you wanna read the whole thing, check out the initial replies, the shills show up like clockwork to undermine the information if it is any good. Same tactics are used each time but it serves as a good indicator of what info is worthwhile.

So what you are saying is the information you believe on ATS is the information that is most highly debunked.

In other words, you believe the most false information that exist on these boards.

Bravo.

Except no one has any need to undermine, discredit or personally attack somebody if they post info that is not true.

Discrediting and undermining is a key part of what holds ths current system together- the establishment, via media or whatever can discredit anyone who goes against what they want.

Also, FYI, 'debunking' a thread is not the same as discrediting the poster or link etc, because to 'debunk' something would be to prove it false and therefore ridicule it, what I am describing, as goes on every day at ATS is something entirely different.

All the best

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

There are government/corporation shills on this forum. They will discredit/undermine/derail any useful info. The better the info, the quicker they will show up and the harsher their undermining efforts.

wow dude!
check out this thread i started recently ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

not only did the shills show up instantly [in droves],

but i got staff members spewing silly nonsense [see- gentleman's guide to forum spys],

then it got moved to the hoax bin cause of the disinfo being spread! [it's not about UFO's]

i think i hit the trifecta!

<< 1   >>

join