It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida father with assault weapon forces wife to watch as he kills two sons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe the assault weapon was speaking to him from the trunk of the car.

"Be a soulless animal. I will take the blame. I am an assault weapon. They will mourn you in your evil and I will be the power behind the throne"

Forgive me for making light. It is a tragedy I hope none of us suffer. But this case has as much to do with the political gun agenda as it does soft serve ice cream.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I know this does not make what happened "right" but Lets not pretend the wife was just sweet and innocent.

For all we know she was a raging whore that cheated on him left and right. Unfortunately people cope with this in different ways.

We always focus on the crime, but we always forget to ask what caused this. As most plebs blame the gun.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Whaaa??
Even if she was a "raging whore (wtf!)" how could that ever, in any circumstance, justify killing his CHILDREN in front of her.

You do realize it wasn't her and it was her children that were killed? If I were you I would seriously re consider what you just posted. It was beyond ignorant and I would have to consider you a misogynist based on it without doubt.

There is NOTHING to explain what caused it except that the father was mentally ill. There is nothing she could have done, that would explain or remotely justify this. "Plebs"

edit on 4-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If there had never been an assault weapon involved, they would have been a happy family and this never would have happened.

Matter of fact, all meanness in the world would disappear too.

No gun grabbing going on here, merely trying to make the world perfect by eradicating one inanimate object at a time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join