It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help these 16 year olds from extreemism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Fatwa issued against Kashmiri all-girl band

SRINAGAR: Kashmir's top clergyman, Mufti Azam Mufti Bashiruddin, on Sunday issued a "fatwa" against three Kashmiri girls for being part of a rock band which performed in Srinagar in December 2012. The grand mufti said he has decreed against the girls because music is banned in Islam and girls should imbibe "better values" instead of vices. "I issued the fatwa where I said to the girls that music is not good for society," he said. "All bad things happening in the Indian society are because of music," he added. Mufti Azaam said, "The parents of the girls should try to correct erring teenage girls and teach them Islamic values instead of exhibiting them as source of entertainment for thousands of people. I will be forced to issue another fatwa if these girls and their parents do not take corrective measures to mend their ways." The mufti and other separatist groups issued statements and "fatwas" against the girls who have taken refuge in New Delhi after chief minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday offered support to them.

ibnlive.in.com...

Jammu and Kashmir's first girl band decides to quit following fatwa

Jammu and Kashmir's first girl band has decided to call it quits after a fatwa was issued against them by the valley's Grand Mufti. While issuing a fatwa, the Mufti had called for women to wear a veil at all times. He claimed that public performances by women were un-Islamic and obscene. The rock band 'Pragaash' had earlier decided to give up live performances following threats by extremists on Facebook. Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, however, has stood firmly in support of the Class 10 girls. He ordered an inquiry into the threats they faced.

Can members in ATS and anyone else please show Your support...
the only way right now is to like their Facebook page ...

Link Removed By Staff
AM so disappointed right now that these things have started seeping inside my country itself...

edit on 4/2/2013 by Sauron because: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation: i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on Mon Feb 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Tell me how I can help, and I will

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I don't know man, the only thing i have access to is their Facebook page where you can show your support, but then you would have to expose yourself over the net...you choice..am still getting my head around this..

join