It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Could be the Bowel of Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Monday, February 4th 2013

Today I find myself Bewildered and Broken Hearted. I find myself questioning everything that was ever taught in school and threw out my life.

Like Most we were taught that this was the promise land and this is the anointed lands. Now I have come to a revelation that this may not be the case at all?
In fact, all four corners of the earth may be set for the END times.
I have watch a few of the Videos on TV and on the net and they are always re-enacted or over dramatic always seem suspicious in nature.
Such as this:
www.youtube.com...The Secrets of America's Beginning
There are a few of these several hours in length; I have seen them all. I am sure you may have as well.
However I found Man Named John Triplett a short bio:

John Triplett: Once an aspiring hip-hop artist and devout atheist, John surrendered his life to Jesus Christ in 1997 through the study of the intricacies of secret societies. Since becoming a Christian, he has taught internationally the same Bible truths that changed his life. Because of his background, his passion is to expose current end-time deceptions, and to lead others into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Source

Falls right inline how God used these people like this, Paul, King James, ect.

After watching this twice and verifying; Then, I came to revelation and It Just clicked in my brain -and Sadness filled my soul and my hands began to sweat.
I am taking steps to climb out bowels of Satan.
Heed my Brethren...and Sisters. I hope it isn't too late and the hour isn't at hand.

I have made hard copies of these so share with my Brethren and Sisters. you should too. Me and my pastor is fixing to have a long talk.
edit on 4-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not to rain on your parade, but Christians have believed the end times were imminent since the ascension of Christ.

We're still here. Take that as you will.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's your choice whether you have the audacity to view the following link or not, but I would highly encourage it. Essentially, it's a breakdown of the illusion of free will in Christian culture.

God - evil and omnipotent, or loving and incapable?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Not to rain on your parade, but Christians have believed the end times were imminent since the ascension of Christ.

Like your comment. But if you do not have the figures on how many spirits in the world is connected then and how many spirits are connected now then how can you be sure. Was the 11:11 synchronicity phenomenon present in Jesus time?

But from my point of view. I could not care less about what is written in the bible. I do not seek understanding in a book that is designed from my point of view as a test you take after you understand.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Isn't the Bible just ripped off Sumerian text?

Been awhile since I looked but they seemed to be awfully similar in many regards. The Enuma Elish and Genesis in particular.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Not to rain on your parade, but the "End Times" are prohesised as lasting over 400 years.

We're currently at the beggining, those generations with the "Mark of the beast" are yet to come.

And I'm not even Christian.
edit on 4-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
he's missing some major pieces in his theory. see, i don't think rome was copying "paganism", i think it was copying jesus and that paganism was just a word rome made up to try to say other religions were not christian except catholicism.

if you look carefully at the sumerian texts, there was an ongoing battle between 2 gods who were sons of the heavenly father. these 2 gods were known as enlil and enki and their heavenly father was known as anu. enki created humans. enlil, on the other hand, hated humans, and was constantly complaining about them to anu, who had final say over what happened on the earth. he managed to convince the heavenly council that the earth needed to be rebooted, and wiped clean of its human inhabitants, who he claimed were too noisy in their lovemaking and he couldn't get any sleep. this is actually not what it sounds like. this is actually enlil reporting to anu, that the entire planet was sick.

wars, pollution, mixing of human dna with angelic (???) dna (nephilim), in effect the genetic code of the people was messed up badly. this is what he meant by "noisy lovemaking" -- polluted dna, in addition, the planet was running out of edible food sources because even the plants were genetically altered and no longer edible. so the human-angelic nephilim began to eat the humans as a food source. and as the people died their cries went up to heaven. the translators just didn't understand that it meant, not noisy parenting, but rather polluted genetics.

the problem is, that enlil didn't like humans anyway so any opportunity to wipe them off the face of the planet, which he considered to be his planet that humans were messing up, was good. at this point, all the members of the divine council were brought together, informed of the decision to flood the planet, and told not to tell any humans or nephilim. fast forward to the sumerian version of noah.

enki, who had agreed not to say anything to the humans or nephilim, found a way around this by first, determining which humans were still human and therefore not nephilim and not ill, and second, going to one of these unpolluted humans (noah was righteous in his GENERATIONS (his dna), and while the human was inside a reed hut, enki proceeds to talk to the wall of the reed hut, which the human can hear. he warns the reed wall of the flood, and gives instructions on how to build an ark to survive it and what animals to take onboard.

when it was over, and the flood waters subsided, enki told the human what to do next because enlil would be angry to see that a human had survived it.

now enki, who 1) created humans and 2) saved humans from the flood, was shown in some artifactws as being a fish hat guy, but he was not dagon. dagon came about later, for the same reason the papacy did. to copy the savior and take advantage of his good reputation amongst the people.

if anything, i would say the papacy is doing the same thing, and that they are enlil-ites not enki-ites.

did you know it was enki who confused the language at babel?
edit on 4-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Burden is On the viewer

It is up to you to see and hear friends.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunLife
The Burden is On the viewer
It is up to you to see and hear friends.

How tedious indeed.
edit on 4-2-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If America is the bowel of Satan...........

does that mean Americans are what comes from a bowel movement?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Thanks for the um...belly laugh.

I have puzzled many times over the years exactly which God it is I'm praying to when I pray. I believe in and follow the teachings of Jesus but religion kind of makes me want to sit on the sidelines a bit longer. Just when I think I found a church I resonate with on some level, I start questioning who they really are taking their orders from.

I'm not paranoid. I'm not sad, I'm not lost or adrift. I know who I am. I know what my morals are and where my moral compass is pointed. There is something inside me that drives me to try to be fair and kind to people. To try and not let my temper get the better of me. To try and do the "right thing" as my intuition divines it. And prayer does guide my actions and intuitions. I get answers, really good ones, productive ones that make my life better or more enlightening when I pray. But who is God, really? What is his real name? Was Genesis talking about two different "Gods" whose identities got muddled in translation? I don't know and these are questions I ponder.

But all the historical stuff in the Bible, in other ancient writings, in world and American history and the possibly occult origins of my country is all a matter of academic interest to me. I find it intriguing. I find it thought provoking. However I do not think my immortal soul hangs in the balance of me sifting through all of the mysteries and finding the truth, whatever it is. If I were to find out tomorrow there never was a person who did all the things and taught all the things attributed to Jesus Christ (or whatever "real" name he is supposed to go by, I would still strive to be what I think Jesus would approve of if he were real, because I think the teachings left in the New Testament are inspirational and uplifting and productive.

"Love thy neighbor as you love yourself." Such a simple commandment but so hard to adhere to, so wonderfully rewarding when you can, disruptive when you can't. What a message to have at the core of one's belief system. It is truly a rock on which to build a relationship with all of existence.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

"Love thy neighbor as you love yourself." Such a simple commandment but so hard to adhere to, so wonderfully rewarding when you can, disruptive when you can't. What a message to have at the core of one's belief system. It is truly a rock on which to build a relationship with all of existence.

That message is a version of the nondual spiritual message that keeps repeating in religions around the world where all is seen as one single entity/being. Your body is made up by individual cells. Are you 100% sure that what really is you is not a aware being part of another entity?

The Indians talk of the great spirit, Jesus talk about what you do to his soulborthers and soulsisters you do to him, in hinduism Brahman, Buddhism says the universe is One, Sikhism say Ek Ong Kaar - The creator is one.

Many different messengers that seem to be saying the same thing. Strange that some people want to their precise culture and their way of looking at this truth to be the absolute truth and by that separating them from each other. From my point anything that brings people together in harmony is of god and wise. Anything that divides and conquers is of the opposite and small minded and unwise.

You will never know the truth of what is if you are not having all information that exist about everything. Any religion/view that exists is just a pale simplification of what is since it does not include all information and is by it's simplification/a lie. Seek to have an as informed view as possible but be aware that the view is a simplification.

new topics

top topics

join