It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Kerry Claims 100 Million Americans Chronically Debilitated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Soficrow, when you are trying to back up your argument, is not only necessary for you to give links, but to make quotes from the links you give to back up your argument, instead of giving us 40-50 links to read them all and try to figure out by ourselves what it is you are addressing in those links.

Please give us "quotes," so we don't spend all day trying to find, and figure out what you are refering to when you give links.

Looking at your thread, I am not sure whether you are quoting or just giving your own opinion.

BTW....are we also going to kill embryos now so people can look younger and more beautiful?.... i got one word for that...vanity. Sorry but I don't see the "need" to kill embryos so that people can look younger and more beautiful...

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Looking at your thread, I am not sure whether you are quoting or just giving your own opinion.

BTW....are we also going to kill embryos now so people can look younger and more beautiful?.... i got one word for that...vanity. Sorry but I don't see the "need" to kill embryos so that people can look younger and more beautiful...

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Muaddib]

Maudib -

Re: my post above: My points are numbered - the links provide substantiation. The section titled "references" is all quotes, which is why the text is in quotation marks. The part following the text that says "This is copy from Medra's site" is copied from the site.

I wrote the post to refute your claim that no successful embryonic stem cell transplants have ever occurred. I not only refuted that claim successfully, but moreover showed that embryonic stem cell therapies are available to those able to pay out-of-pocket. If you cannot admit this, then I can only conclude you are being argumentative with no desire to 'seek truth' OR 'deny ignorance.'

RE: the 'anti-aging' longevity treatments. The point is - longevity treatments are out there and have been for a long time. Embryonic stem cell therapies to treat disease are a very small part of how such therapy is used by the rich - for whom embryonic stem cell therapy has gone far beyond the therapeutic into a technological quest for immortality.

Embryonic stem cell therapy raises numerous and REAL medical and ethical issues - none of which you appear willing or able to address.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join