It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans kill animals then they eat them(true story)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They're called Canine teeth and they're designed to bite, tear and devour meat.

Rabbits are meat...just saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If you want to eat, and therefore live, without the guilt of killing other life, you would have to eat only fruits, nuts and seeds, and leaves harvested without killing the plants. Also possible would be any kind of eggs, milk products, honey, and other products that don't end the life of the providing life form. Roots and tubers, like potatoes, would be out as the plant would have to die to provide the roots.

It is possible to live without taking life, but you, yourself, are the product of thousands of generations of your ancestors who killed on a daily basis to ultimately make you. This is a huge debt of life you can never pay back and so the guilt would still persist.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Pretty sure this guy is just a troll. Don't feed him.

I don't know, man, trolls eat meat.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

If being vegetarian is bad for health, shouldn't 60-70% of the India would have been sick or dead? yet it is a long lasting civilization and has been vegetarians for atleast 3000-4000 years, due to their Religion.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Appropriately lacerated swine portions ,aborted chickens and vegetables with fruit juice is a favored meal.
As are apportioned multitudes of animal flesh here on earth.
It is the norm for ALL cultures here.There are a few who experiment with vegetables only but most appear sickly or require medical support.
What do you eat where you are from?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Originally posted by indigothefish
"you are what you eat"

If thats the case,do you still eat nuts and fruit??

I love me a good steak and think PETA can kiss my behind,I bring them up because the op sounds like a fundamentalist environment person who isn't living in realityville...just like PETA.

OP...are you a PETA person,you sure sound like it??

edit on 4-2-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

I look like a fundamentalist because I just stated the truth ? The cold truth.

No. You sound like a fundamentalist because you lack the capacity to see the world as it truely is, an ongoing fight for survival that involves the cunsumption of animal protein.
But mostly....
You sound like a fundamentalist because your argument doesn't stand the test human social or religious history. You sound like a fundamentalist because your argument doesn't stand the test of the modern sciences.
You sound like a fundamentalist because your argument does not take into account any opposing argument. You sound like a fundamentalist because your argument is solely based on a emotional opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by TheWrightWing

If being vegetarian is bad for health, shouldn't 60-70% of the India would have been sick or dead? yet it is a long lasting civilization and has been vegetarians for atleast 3000-4000 years, due to their Religion.

I'm not sure India is famous for their healthy population...

What makes you think they are 60-70 percent vegetarian?

Contrary to popular belief, India is not presently a predominantly vegetarian country.[18][19] Brahmins of East India and Kashmir and the Saraswat Brahmins of the Southwest are allowed fish and some meat.[20]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Lamb curry anyone?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i get sick of these arguments, meh

right, i'm a vegetarian, and i actually avoid other vegetarians due to the sanctimonious bull and constant harping on about it.

nature is one great big orgy of inter species killing and eating (as well as sleeping and screwing) - it's actually very normal.

where on earth would humans be with out the flint spear and a gazillion dead deer, aurochs and mammoths?

extinct 10k yrs ago is where.

its cool to make ethical choices about what you eat, be it organic, anti factory farm, or vegetarian or whatever, but the judging and evangelising aint cool.

heck, i used to work on an bio-dynamic farm and helped look after livestock etc - i was glad that meat eaters had the choice to buy meat from animals that had a good life before they had the chop.

eating meat is as normal for a human as drinking water
edit on 4-2-2013 by skalla because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So far I have been called a fundamentalist, a troll and a nut. Not bad. But not many have caught the spirit of why I created this thread. All I did was stating the truth in an uncanny way, like if I was not myself a human being. Tough I am a dead corpse eater, I find it very weird, but I have learned to find everything weird, everything new, that's what I do and I like it. I often find myself disgusted by the meat I eat when I think of the reality of it. What I wanted to do is trying to share that feeling of weirdness.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

It's not weird. It's normal and natural.

Not sure why you think it's weird.

Life feeds on life. Get over it.

Made me think of this song:

If blaring some tool in the morning is wrong, I don't wanna be right

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If you don't eat meat, do you have suede or leather shoes, belts, coats, wallets...?????
If so, you are still killig aimals.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I often find myself disgusted by the meat I eat

Maybe you've been shopping at Tesco's?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn
So far I have been called a fundamentalist, a troll and a nut. Not bad. But not many have caught the spirit of why I created this thread. All I did was stating the truth in an uncanny way, like if I was not myself a human being. Tough I am a dead corpse eater, I find it very weird, but I have learned to find everything weird, everything new, that's what I do and I like it. I often find myself disgusted by the meat I eat when I think of the reality of it. What I wanted to do is trying to share that feeling of weirdness.

So you trolled your own post just to get a reaction? Weirdness yes, but it wasn't in your content!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

So what, Animals eat other animals... Humans are sentient animals, we eat other animals. It's a mode of survival, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. I love my meats
.... mmmm Rare Beef with blood dripping. (ok that last one is making my teeth tingle with cravings)

edit on 4-2-2013 by VoidFire because: Because I loooove my bloody meats

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by gosseyn

It's not weird. It's normal and natural.

Not sure why you think it's weird.

Life feeds on life. Get over it.

Made me think of this song:

Everything is weird, existence itself is weird, the universe is weird. I feel sorry for you if you can't feel that awesome feeling of amazement..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

So I was correct.

You're just a troll.

Look, it's as weird as you choose to believe it is. I can make anything into being bizarre, or completely normal in my mind.

The power of choice!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
dbl post, soz
edit on 4-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

It took you this long to realize this? I knew that when I was just a little kid. We hauled my dead pet cow polly to get slaughtered in our panel truck that had benches on both sides when I was little. We hit a bump and I flew on the cow, I remember that, crying like crazy because my friend was dead. Of course, I was told that the meat we were eating was not my Polly.
I learned way back then what life was all about. Polly did taste pretty darn good once you learned to accept a lie.

If we appreciate the life that was taken for us to live, it is justification. If everyone was a vegetarian, we would need to kill all the animals that eat the food we eat. We would put many species into extinction because of our power. At least the cows and other animals get a chance to live. Treating them right and keeping them happy while they live is what we should be worried about. Treat them like living beings while they are alive.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Actually,we are omnivores which is why we also have teeth made for grinding food,i.e vegetation.A diet consisting of ONLY meat is less healthy than a diet which excludes meat.I,however eat whatever the heck I want and cannot tolerate whiny animal rights activists telling me I am a murderer,etc. I believe in Lex Talionus,survival of the strongest.Eat or be eaten.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join