It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans kill animals then they eat them(true story)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Perhaps you may have also noticed animals hunting, killing and eating other animals?

Maybe you could get them to cut that out before shaming humans into being creatures they are not?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They're called Canine teeth and they're designed to bite, tear and devour meat. Our systems are not set up for eating plants. We're not herbivores, we're carnivores.

Technically we're Omnisaurus Rex...

We eat anything that fits in our face...

edit on 4-2-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Did you know that human beings actually KILL other animals to EAT them ?

Some eat them raw.

chop them in small portions that they pack in plastic.

Much easier than carrying a whole cow.

At first I didn't want to believe it but I have seen the proofs.

Must've been an illuminating experience.

They eat dead corpses of animals that are made of exactly the same stuff as them

Did you know the lion eats the antelope, the tuna the fish, the shark the seal and the Chinese all of them?

imagine that... I mean, what do they have in mind ??

Steak?

And in another thread, alien drones are patrolling football games....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
"you are what you eat"

If thats the case,do you still eat nuts and fruit??

I love me a good steak and think PETA can kiss my behind,I bring them up because the op sounds like a fundamentalist environment person who isn't living in realityville...just like PETA.

OP...are you a PETA person,you sure sound like it??

edit on 4-2-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Animals also eat other animals... and teach their young to do the same. Some animals kill and eat human animals. We are all animals.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
OP brings up a good point for analysis... why are all you wild animals getting so defensive? Hes not asking you to stop eating meat... just to notice how bizarre it is that you do..

I think it is very weird... but I think the exception is that life is not immortal.. it dies... so instead of the dying things going into the soil to be used by plants... animals eat the dead things to get the banquet of nutrients directly.. animals have subsisted and evolved on the eating/recycling of each other... It is interesting how animals like cows and horses who are so strong and muscular eat mostly if not all diet vegetarian,, just massive amounts...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

I don't think humans are designed to hunt and eat meat raw, we are not build for that.

We don't have speed, claws, fangs or higher concentrated Hydrochloric acid in the stomach.

Also vegetables/fruits are digested and used up the body better than meats.

I guess enhanced brain makes up for the hunting part.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Originally posted by indigothefish
"you are what you eat"

If thats the case,do you still eat nuts and fruit??

I love me a good steak and think PETA can kiss my behind,I bring them up because the op sounds like a fundamentalist environment person who isn't living in realityville...just like PETA.

OP...are you a PETA person,you sure sound like it??

I look like a fundamentalist because I just stated the truth ? The cold truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I don't think humans are designed to hunt and eat meat raw

You obviously have no knowledge of primitive man.
Some of the first men didn't hunt....they followed other animals who did and scavenged meat from their left behind carcasses.
They then learned how to make hunting tools and got their meat themselves.
We wouldn't be here today if they didn't do what they did.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I don't think humans are designed to hunt and eat meat raw

You obviously have no knowledge of primitive man.
Some of the first men didn't hunt....they followed other animals who did and scavenged meat from their left behind carcasses.
They then learned how to make hunting tools and got their meat themselves.
We wouldn't be here today if they didn't do what they did.

Yes, Primitive man is interesting. Can Modern man hunt and eat raw meat without detrimental health?

I think our stomach content changed where we can't eat like the primitive man anymore.
edit on 2/4/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The question is : do we have to/can we continue to do something that we did before, just because we used to do it before ?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yep, our family catch and hunt for our dinner when we can. To me, it's a greater feeling than just going to the store, we pass down heritage and hunting and fishing technique that most would pay for! We alway's practice conservation on the land we hunt making sure to thin out and keep healthy strong animals. too me it's not just hunting or fishing it goes alot deeper than that. I think of my grandpa, my uncle, dad and many other's that took the time to teach me how to survive without depending on someone while out in the woods or the river. Plus it's a whole lot heathier than store bought! And passing those memorie's those teaching down to keep close to our root's and where we come from is a dying trade! Cant wait for snaggin season in march caught a 78 pounder last year and fed the family for quite some time!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Did you know....that if you ate meat, maybe your brain would grow and you wouldn't find the need to create this thread.

If you just want to sit there, crossing your legs whilst eating nuts, then you know what they say, "you are what you eat".

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

We eat sushi today.
I know alot of people who eat raw ground beef and many who like their steaks blue,almost raw.

The people of the past ate raw meat because they didn't have fire yet.
They lived....meat helped them to survive.

In todays politically correct world....how dare us kill an animal.
In the past,nobody even thought about it other then taking a life to support their own.

If you ask the politically correct media....they will just say,how dare you.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

We eat sushi today.
I know alot of people who eat raw ground beef and many who like their steaks blue,almost raw.

The people of the past ate raw meat because they didn't have fire yet.
They lived....meat helped them to survive.

In todays politically correct world....how dare us kill an animal.
In the past,nobody even thought about it other then taking a life to support their own.

If you ask the politically correct media....they will just say,how dare you.

It is not that im against eating meat, i eat it myself, but im more concerned about how benefit would a raw meat is to modern humans, since our biological aspects changed..

Would we digest it properly?, gain full benefit? would be survive parasites and bacterias?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by offmyrocker

Yep, our family catch and hunt for our dinner when we can.

I approve this comment, but the OP must think you're off your rocker....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

I don't think humans are designed to hunt and eat meat raw, we are not build for that.

That conclusion is drawn despite all the genetic, evolutionary and physiological evidence to the contrary.

We don't have speed, claws, fangs or higher concentrated Hydrochloric acid in the stomach.

We have the speed, cunning and ability to acquire vital nutrients from animal flesh.

Also vegetables/fruits are digested and used up the body better than meats.

Tell that to all the overweight folks who eat carbohydrates which come from these 'healthy' plants.

I lost nearly 50 lbs by rejecting wheat, sugars, starches, etc... all products of alleged 'healthy' vegetation.

My nearly all meat diet, along with a few select plant products have my weight down to perfectly normal, along with better joint health and cholesterol levels. Humans are carnivores, plants make humans unhealthily fat, and a vegetarian diet makes them anemic; malnourished.

I guess enhanced brain makes up for the hunting part.

Carnivores in nature are generally the more highly developed creatures. Herbivores are generally known as food.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Pretty sure this guy is just a troll.

Don't feed him.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

IMO, the best post of the thread.:
I just don't understand some people sometimes. I think narrow mindedness is a disease, sometimes.
edit on 4-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And if I eat meat that is created artificially is that ok? Is it ok if it is an animal that is shoot since it is hurt from being run over by a car? Is egg ok? My body is a chemical/biological machine filled with life that is both being created and ended within me.

The way of thinking here seem to be a bit dualistic. We all will do things that might not be the best thing we want since we are under informed. Live with it and pay the price. If there is anything I need to fix to create balance then I will sooner or later fix it.

Sooner or later symbiosis will occur.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join