It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans kill animals then they eat them(true story)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
My favorite meat is Lamb and the younger the better hmmmmmmmm, my daughters is chicken...

TRUE STORY
edit on 5-2-2013 by ototheb85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What i see here, is the classical "pack mentality" of "kill him...he thinks diferently form us!..., we can't eat our delicious meat?...Attack him! Now!"
- How civil & inteligent is that!?

I will just stay with this quote

-"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men."
-- Leonardo Da Vinci.

- Maybe for "you" guys, one of the greatest Genious of Human Kind, was also & only a " mad Vegan, religious fanatic, member from PETA"... ... ...!

*(Sorry for my English).
edit on 5/2/13 by Umbra Sideralis because: (Typos)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm a sportsman been hunting and fishing my entire life. Any big fish I catch I cut their throat and let them bleed to death before I fillet them. The smaller ones I skin them alive. I'll shoot bunny rabbits and deer any chance I get. I shoot a few birds sometimes too. It's in our nature to eat other animals. animal protein is a essential part of our diet. Sure one could live off nuts and berries but we weren't meant to. There are some serious fruitcakes in the world

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I Love meat. I love meat so much I am going to try and take a challenge at a local steakhouse with some friends to eagt a 5 pound steak in an hour an a half!! Yup, not because I have to eat 5 lbs of prime steak, but because I want to eat 5 lbs of prime steak

It is going to be so awesome, animal corpses are the best food in the world. So for any and all animals that you do not eat, I will go ahead and eat three. send them my way.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound brash, but what the # is wrong with you. How is this just becoming apparent to you!?

And if this is a troll thread, why hasn't it been locked yet?
edit on 5-2-2013 by xmaox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Didn't know plants are sentient!

i remember them walking around my house and looking at me, making noise and such!
!

I've had this thought for a couple days: If cows, chickens, and other animals had roots instead of feet, would vegetarians then eat them?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The whole idea of industrialized meat processing factories reminds me of the movie "Hostel". Humans are probably the most hypocritical species on the planet.

We have destroyed the planet in less than a millennia, and yet we think we have the right to decide who lives or dies, yet believe "our" species trumps all, it's rather mind boggling.

To tell you the truth I do eat meat, but at times it kinda makes me rather depressed thinking that I don't actually need it, and I am only eating it out of my own satisfaction - my satisfaction coming from the demise or suffering of something else.

That goes for most human pleasures and materialized items. Most are unnecessary, yet we have be brought up thinking otherwise. Quite a sad state of affairs.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
When fruits are eaten by animals, the seeds are spread thru the land(thru feces).

Ah I see.

So Vegans and Vegetarians are just trying to poop out new fruit orchards for us to enjoy?

Carry on then.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

heads up for you
vegetarians eat vegtables, they prefer organic food free of chemicals.

Organic farming uses raw animal manure. 120 days must pass before the crop is harvested if the final product comes into direct contact with the soil. For products which do not come into direct contact with soil, 90 days must pass prior to harvest.

do you know where that manure comes from?
no meat eaters would mean no organic fertilizers used for vegetarians to eat organic vegtables.

here is a list of organic fertilizers
manure, slurry, worm castings, peat, seaweed, humic acid, and guano.
compost, bloodmeal, bone meal, humic acid, amino acids, and seaweed extracts. Other examples are natural enzyme-digested proteins, fish meal, and feather meal.

all these fertilizers are able to be used in organic farming.
manure comes from cattle, sheep, chickens.
bloodmeal is from an abattoir
bone meal is from an abattoir
fish meal, remains of the fish processing plant
feather meal, comes from poultry.

so now before you think how absurd it is to eat a sential being, just remember that your vegtables are also eating the biproduct of those sential beings.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I've had this thought for a couple days: If cows, chickens, and other animals had roots instead of feet, would vegetarians then eat them?

If they had roots it would imply many other fundamental differences. In other words, if they had roots they wouldn't be birds or mammals any more. This question is nonsensical.

To answer your question regardless. I myself would not eat this hypothetical creature if it exhibited the same level of sentience it did when it was a real cow, chicken, other animal.

I hope my one vote somewhat satisfied the question.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Did you know that all other carnivores and omnivores on the planet also kill other animals to eat them? Did you know that certain insects feed on the corpses of dead animals? Did you know that in every graveyard, PLANTS are feeding off the remains of dead corpses! 500 year old Oak trees don't get so big and strong by eating vegetables you know.

It's called nature, we eat what we are hard-wired to eat. Occasionally there are people with faulty wiring that leads them to believe that eating what your body was designed to eat is wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm fully against animal cruelty and industrialised farming where the animals have a poor quality of life hence, I will only eat free range food. I am also respectful of people who choose to be vegetarian as long as they don't preach to me and try to make me feel guilty for doing something that is perfectly natural.

If we didn't eat the animals, either something else would or we would end up killing them because their populations were getting to high. What's worse; killing something because it's an inconvenience or because you have a family to feed?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
We have to eat meat in order to survive, i don't think all of us can afford getting everything we need from vegetables.

Humans killing animals just for the lulz, now thats truly, truly f-ed up. Yesterday a stray dog near my appartment building was poisoned and died shortly after in a lot of pain. This is harder to believe humans can do to other living creatures, than killing an eating them.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

You are probably troll baiting but i will give it a shot so

What would you propose we do for nourishment, eat our own fecal matter ?

We were meant to eat flesh, that's why we have the teeth for eating meat and still have our K9's. Our teeth are made for ripping and stripping flesh such as animals, bird or fish. And to then grind it up and ingest it. Our body does a efficient job of digesting meat as well for that purpose, and the iron's and nutrients in meat are whats needed for us to survive. Of course you could live a healthy life as a vegan sure but. We are carnivores, that is a fact.

I will leave you with this... I hope you have some very good lotion or else it's going to turn you in to the crypt keeper

edit on 5-2-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
can you imagine if our cycle of life of being reborn as insects,animals so forth. Every single living
organism is made up of the same properties. That be funny. All we are is energy passing through.

I think everything is fine in moderation, with respect to all living things. Its just the cycle of life.
no ones going to win this argument.
edit on 5-2-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Did you really just post a photo of two people as evidence for non-meat diets leading to less attractive people......

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by DarthFazer

Did you really just post a photo of two people as evidence for non-meat diets leading to less attractive people......

Yes , why yes i did.

It was not so much attractiveness but aging more then the other , my point

I just find it lulzy how vegans always try to take the moral high ground instead of making the case scientifically. The zen like buddhist stuff wears thin when it comes down to the facts. We are carnivores, ever since we were hunters and gatherers and before that. The idea of abolishing eating animals is preposterous. But yeah. The body needs meat as much as it needs the vegetable category. To deprive yourself is not healthy imho.

edit on 5-2-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I hate animal abuse, and thats one of the reasons I am sympathetic towards vegetarians, however I dont get why should it be wrong to kill animals if it is done without suffering?

Imagine you are a cow, you just eat some grass at one moment and then you stop existing a moment later. Where is the suffering in that? Animals are not sapient and if the slaughter is done correctly they wont even realise something is about to happen or feel fear at all.

Sentient beings should have right to not suffer, only sapient (intelligent) beings should have right to life, such as humans.

And yes, I realize such logic can be used to justify killing babies that are not sapient yet, I just dont give a #

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Come on now resistance is futile!! plus I still thank my Sky God for the bounty before me

edit on 5-2-2013 by Spider879 because: Felt like it

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
OK I'll say it since most are clamoring around the OP living in their make believe world. ya'all need to....... no, nevermind, ya'all are too far gone, you'v just become a bunch of non-productive socially defunct clowns, dancing to the mantra of your talking head deities. You simply don't represent society, but your own agenda. The vegans I'v seen look healthy for a while, then decline in health .

It's pointless, futile, truck on, but leave the rest of us alone, you can't argue with a madman.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn

Did you know that human beings actually KILL other animals to EAT them ? Don't you find that disgusting ? They even have built factories to INDUSTRIALISE the process of killing the other sentient animals and chop them in small portions that they pack in plastic. WOW. At first I didn't want to believe it but I have seen the proofs. It's 100% true. They eat dead corpses of animals that are made of exactly the same stuff as them, and almost every human being find that this is totally normal. They even encourage their own LITTLE CHILDREN to eat dead corpses of other sentient beings, imagine that... I mean, what do they have in mind ?? Can't they just think for one second ? I am truly out of words..

They do say animal protein was the deciding factor in our evolution of a larger brain, now it seems animal protein has just been proven to be important in maintaining that larger brain thanks to this poster. Everyone give a standing ovation for this fine individual for helping to prove that without an animal based protein diet, you will actually become less intelligent.
edit on 5-2-2013 by korathin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join