Interesting dream I had......

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi all. first story for me. I lurk a lot and toss in a comment occasionally but I thought some folks would find this interesting.

A few weeks ago I had a very cool, actually cold, dream.

It was one of those where I can fly around at will. I love those dreams and couldn't recall having one in many years....I thought I'd lost the ability and I really missed those dreams.

The piece I remember clearly is I'm up sailing around a hilly place with lots of trees and look down to see a cruise missle cruising through a meandering ravine below. I go into a bank and dive down fall in behind it and realize this is a nuke and watch it following the ravine as I'm following closely behind. After realizing what it was, I decide I'd better get some distance between it and myself so I pull up and get some altitude and get myself into a high speed dive in the opposite direction toward home. I remember the feeling of the explosion far away and woke up.

That'll stick with me a while.

Strange enough but, I thought about telling the wife or kids about it but decided not to. I'll keep this to myself.

Anyway, the part that makes me decide to write here is that the other night, I dreamt I told somebody about the dream I'd had.

Has anybody else dreamt about a previous dream before?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think you may have penis cancer. It is a common occurrence that people suffering from this terrible disease have dreams where they can fly and are following a nuke through a ravine and dream they tell people about it. Common outcomes include loss of libido, your voice rising several octaves, and even terminal dying. I'm afraid the only cure is immediate amputation of the infected area.

I am so sorry.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrisMajor
I think you may have penis cancer. It is a common occurrence that people suffering from this terrible disease have dreams where they can fly and are following a nuke through a ravine and dream they tell people about it. Common outcomes include loss of libido, your voice rising several octaves, and even terminal dying. I'm afraid the only cure is immediate amputation of the infected area.

I am so sorry.

It appears you have a condition known as "irrumabo caput".

the only known cure is decapitation.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 3dman7

I have quite a few repeat dreams that are always the same. Not sure if that was your question.

I actually can't remember the last time I had an original dream, usually I don't remember them or its one I know well.

Strange

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I once had a dream that not only had I dreamt it before many years ago, I was only dreaming half of all the scenes.

In both I was a detective who had to find something in a shopping Mall after it ahd closed for the night. I had several suspects who could have hidden the item. It was microfiche.

The weird thing was, even though in the second dream I only had half the clues and dialogue, I could remember the missing half, whilst in the dream, and managed to find the item the second time.

When I awoke I thought I must write that one down but I never told anyone, as it was too weird. I still think there was a meaning in the dream but I don't know what.

I have redreamt dreams but usually because I needed that information again at that point of my life, or that I had missed something the first time.

I have also had nuke dreams. I laughed in mine when I saw the mushroom cloud!!! My hubby in his nuke dream phoned me because I would know what to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 3dman7

Hey there:-) that was a touchè! Still the member you replied to was pretty hilarious-that first line was Totally unexpected,and now ive sprayed tea all over.Star for you both,and a flag for you,i find threads on dreams irresistable.I can't say i remember a dream where i told some one else about a previous dream.Fascinating.Maybe the nuke dream upset you subconsciously?What was the general "feeling" you got from the dream in which you spoke of the first,and whom did you tell? I would say,unless nukes have a specific personal meaning to you,it may well be a universal "fear symbol" and whom you told,may be a person you feel you ought to warn about imminent danger? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by 3dman7

Hey there:-) that was a touchè! Still the member you replied to was pretty hilarious-that first line was Totally unexpected,and now ive sprayed tea all over.Star for you both,and a flag for you,i find threads on dreams irresistable.I can't say i remember a dream where i told some one else about a previous dream.Fascinating.Maybe the nuke dream upset you subconsciously?What was the general "feeling" you got from the dream in which you spoke of the first,and whom did you tell? I would say,unless nukes have a specific personal meaning to you,it may well be a universal "fear symbol" and whom you told,may be a person you feel you ought to warn about imminent danger? Just a thought.

And a star for you, I felt the same and laughed and cried, nice job....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Probably the weirdest dream ive had was that I was in a canoe going down a river of melted cheese when some mice jumped on to the side of the canoe and started singing Free Bird as i gave them toast with melted cheese on it than as we got near the end of the river a cat jumped on the boat and tryed to eat the mice so i hit it into the river of cheese and when i pulled it out it was like cheese covering bacon in the shape of a dead cat it sucked to wake up cause the chese and the cat tasted really good

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by 3dman7

Thanks, i couldn't help but respond in kind.

The first dream was vivid and I woke up very shortly after the blast, which was far away, and it just gave a sick feeling in my stomach not so much for what was coming my way but for the knowledge that ground zero was somebody else's big problem. I really don't remember exactly who it was I told....the second dream wasn't nearly so vivid and no big event to cause me to wake up.....probably my brother though. We talk about everything between beers sometimes.

See, I was born in '54 and I can remember the cold war and the cuban missile crisis. I remember dreams from my childhood....probably about 1960....of formations of huge black planes flying overhead. The first time I saw a picture of the B2 I got flashbacks.....I'd dreamt this thirty years prior.

I don't often dream about nukes these days that I'm aware of but, I'm no stranger to them.

I'm not scared of dyin'....it's the suffering I worry about.
edit on 7-2-2013 by 3dman7 because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-2-2013 by 3dman7 because: (no reason given)

join