Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Vets: YOU Are The Ones That Have The Most To Fear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They used you. They killed you. They trained you. And they have labeled you as potential domestic terrorists, along with the rest of us who so badly want to be free of this tyranny and insane police state.

And make no mistake about it: They are very aware that you present the biggest threat. No other part of the population, even with a bunch of pea shooters really concerns them.

So it just stands to reason that they will come after you first. And they will hurt you in any way they can to weaken you. Has this not proven true with their failure to provide you with reasonable medical care, after you spilled your blood only to line their pockets with gold? Their greed has always been present, in the lack of supplies. If it costs too much, your life is not worth it. Your life was NEVER worth it. Not to them.

It IS worth something however, to little old me. I completely forgive you all for getting involved with that which presented itself as sugar, when it really was poison.

But now that you know, and have tasted their deceit, it is you that must protect yourselves and your brethren from the internal threat. They are watching you closely, with everything they've got. And stealing from us, the money to do it.

Know that so many of us stand with you, and understand the problem. And know that when you rise up against tyranny, you will have your army. Last time it was only 5%, and now you have 10. We await your move anxiously, before there is no further possibility- as every day that passes- they tighten the noose further. You know better than to be caught in trap you can't escape from. And you wait any longer, there will be no hope at all.

For they eye you from above, and eye you from below. They eye you even more from online communications. They have computers working to spot any trends, so now once again, you must improvise- as your survival training manual taught you. Be smart my brethren, and be stealthy. For there are many things they have overlooked- and don't you dare divulge those here. Broadcast not any intent. But you have every right to do what you are about to do.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Vets are also targeted because they sometimes know many 'secrets' that the general public does not know about.

Plus the government may also conduct several kinds of biological/mental tests on them during their serving days which sometimes leads to their death and/or gives them diseases.

A very sad life indeed
edit on 4-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ok...So in the interest of support, could people stop calling us Nazis, mindless zombies, and all other manner of BS?

Why is it that servicemembers are derided as evil and inhuman one day on ATS and the next we are necessary and suddenly we have all these people looking to stand behind us. I know we're good at being human shields, that's our job. But if you're going to stand behind us instead of beside us could we at least not belittle and insult the shield you stand behind? Because, at the end of the day, we are also the sword you wield.
edit on 4-2-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

People fear what they don't know or understand.
People, now days, turn their fear into hatred and spew it.

Vets are feared by the Govt and other citizens.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

TA has not spoken ill of Vets to the best of my knowledge. I think that he is just saying that he supports them, and is possibly even asking them to rise up. I don't really know.

But the OP was kind of haunting I thought.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

TA has not spoken ill of Vets to the best of my knowledge. I think that he is just saying that he supports them, and is possibly even asking them to rise up. I don't really know.

It should be clarified that I wasn't referring to the OP. Simply to the attitudes I see on ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am not really worried about as a big chunk of the Gov I am suppose to afraid of are Vets. And I happen to know they consider us an asset to national defense. I am more afraid of crazy people who think people in the military are brainwashed baby killers. Those nut jobs you have to keep and eye on.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Not only will Vets be targetted the most, but also with their mental illness clauses, they will probably be the first group that they deny on absurd grounds. I've thought that from the beginning.

I also found it odd in the Colorado shooting how in that movie theater so many of the targets were miltiary, ex military. That was really odd.

I think they've staged events, that are making use of their new illegal legislation to murder who they want.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Well that's not entirely true. I have, in a sense, spoken ill towards vets, but only for the specific reason of them bending to peer pressure to commit the atrocities of a sword yielded for political gain, rather than for the defense against invasion. It is a difficult problem, and in the OP I have stated my forgiveness. I fear no vet that has learned to fear his government for the tyrants they are. I do fear however, those that still support the warmongers. I fear those that would, without question, fire upon us if given the order to do so. I think those vets that understand me, harbor no ill will towards me. My positions are clear, and they know this. And I ask, who else can an enraged population turn to? WHO?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This doesn't make sense. If they were going to target vets, why would they let vets keep their military style assault weapons?

I think this is paranoia taken to an extreme. And vets aren't some mindless bunch of unthinking morons. They don't think with one mind, just as any other group. People have different opinions on these things, regardless whether they were in the military or not.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

There is a segment of bad, just as there is good in every segment of society. I've never taken any of your criticisms to heart as they were always well thought out and civil. You have never to the best of my knowledge painted others with a broad brush.

You have just pointed out the flaws in humanity.

But your OP did send a shiver down my spine for some reason. I can see it as quite plausible in todays day and age.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

For they eye you from above, and eye you from below. They eye you even more from online communications. They have computers working to spot any trends, so now once again, you must improvise- as your survival training manual taught you. Be smart my brethren, and be stealthy. For there are many things they have overlooked- and don't you dare divulge those here. Broadcast not any intent. But you have every right to do what you are about to do.

The plan to demonize veterans is an old one but their efforts have definitely been increasing as of late.

Mainstream media has spun the propaganda perfectly by asserting that “the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.”

This plot hatched over a decade ago to frame veterans as the new terrorist Boogeyman is being played out in the theater of reality as more instances of staged attacks may be looming in the not so distant future. With intentions on destroying the 2nd Amendment, along with demonizing US troops have obvious implications. Former military are trained in tactical operations and could pose a threat to the marital law scenario that the DHS is planning on implementing just in time for the collapse of the US dollar.
link

I think I can speak for most veterans when I say, “We are OathKeepers.”

Nuff said!

S&F

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This doesn't make sense. If they were going to target vets, why would they let vets keep their military style assault weapons?

I think this is paranoia taken to an extreme. And vets aren't some mindless bunch of unthinking morons. They don't think with one mind, just as any other group. People have different opinions on these things, regardless whether they were in the military or not.

Quite true...but then there is this as well from the current Administration.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S.

Could she have a point....maybe, There are nutjobs in every segment of society, but I still find it disturbing as well.
edit on 4-2-2013 by TDawgRex because: I guess it's time to hit the hay.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by TDawgRex

It should be clarified that I wasn't referring to the OP. Simply to the attitudes I see on ATS.

Thanks

We're cool?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well exactly. Bingo!

That is why I believe the title of this thread to be true. Vets present the biggest threat to them, by way far. On all counts. For if anyone could organize effective resistance against tyranny, it would be them. And therefore I deduce that vets really are the ones with the most to fear, from a government that well knows all this. It is quite simple really.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Many Vets also know how to wage war and warfare tactics.
Many Vets know ho to train others as well.

Vets are a huge liability to what the Govt is pushing towards.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't really have fear for them I'm a carrier. Being a combat vet is the ultimate application of critical thinking.Any mistakes are quite telling.
We get the fact that the job is ugly,but some people are SO assuming.
I am aware and study the govts efforts and decry them often on this board,usually to get jumped by an assuming progressive who doesn't know anything but CURRENT media,and forgets history.
Most knuckle draggers are aware of the situation,if they try anything I think we can handle it after a fashion.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by seabag

Well exactly. Bingo!

That is why I believe the title of this thread to be true. Vets present the biggest threat to them, by way far. On all counts. For if anyone could organize effective resistance against tyranny, it would be them. And therefore I deduce that vets really are the ones with the most to fear, from a government that well knows all this. It is quite simple really.

It is that simple…

I don’t doubt that veterans will continue to be demonized and that we (veterans) should fear losing our second amendment rights more so than the average Joe for the very reasons you outlined.

The question TPTB must consider is "How do you think active duty military members will feel when they see veterans being harassed and targeted, knowing that they too will be veterans one day?"

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.investingchannel.com... A

Well, well, well! Homeland security wants unarmed Americans to defend themselves against gunmen with scissors!

Well I wonder how Vets will feel about being told to use them as well, against home invaders armed with fire power?

Maybe you should use knitting needles too!
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The Government is making BANK on the vets. Ronald Reagan had the VA start providing the vets NON-service related healthcare and the Govts. been making Billions every year billing them for meds, labs, xrays, services.

The VA Research department started using vets to inject toxins into them to find "cures". Botox was a toxin they found out could be sold as "treatment", so now they are injecting other toxins into vets to see if they can find another poison they can generate money off of.

www.research.va.gov...

They are using Psyops to get Police Departments to treat vets as "terrorists". So the cops can bust the vets for something....those vets have disability money which can be put into City Treasuries via fines.

The "Million Veteran Program" is a new VA Research program where they are taking the DNA from vets....and making "medicines" that will target their DNA and change it...to "treat them". It's a whole new realm of weaponry...something they'll make Trillions on.

If you're a vet....stay clear of the VA.

There were Federal Clinical Trials for "Testosterone Cream" where they were having older men rub it on their chests. They ended the Federal Clinical Trial after over 50% of the older men dropped dead. Their hearts couldn't take it.

The VA's still prescribing that Testosterone Cream to older vets......it's saving them money as those old boys drop dead.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join