It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream about ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I really had no idea where to post this.

I have weird dreams every night. Some are scary, some are funny, some are NSFW, but all of them are bizarre.

And last night I had a dream about ATS.

It all started when my ex girlfriend started designing templates for skateboards,surfboards, clothes etc for some reason. And when she showed me these designs, all of them had the ATS logo with the motto 'deny ignorance'.

I told her she'd have to change the designs so she wouldn't infringe on any copyright laws, and that 'they' could be watching. Shortly after this part of the dream i began receiving phone calls. All i could hear was inaudible whispering, but i could hear the telltale clicking of a bugged phone.

I knew that i was somehow being monitored, but every time the phone rang i couldn't help but answer it. And every time it was the same whispering. Meanwhile my ex was still hard at work plagiarizing .

Finally at the end something truly bizarre happened. I was standing in a field (with a cupboard for some reason) when the phone rang one last time, but when i went to look at the phone a woman's face appeared. At this moment I woke up and darted straight out onto the balcony and began peering everywhere for some reason, then went inside and went straight back to bed.

I can't help but chuckle at it now, but at the time it was a bit distressing. I've never jumped out of bed like that before, and I'm not a a paranoid person. Wary, but not paranoid. I know that dreams can be interpreted and have some kind of ulterior motive behind them, but mine are so strange that I don't know if they're trying to tell me something or trying to screw with me.

I don't know whether to listen to my subconscious or ignore it. Anyone else have this problem?
edit on 4-2-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

You've been here too long mate.
Get out while you still can

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
in a sort of a different subject, would a ATS skateboard design be profitable?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just a thought:

Maybe "Reality" runs simulations (dreams) in humans in order for it to determine
what courses of action needed to be implemented in the real world in the near future.

Your response to certain events in a dream would be observed, and Reality would make
the appropriate adjustments to accommodate the outcome that REALITY deems best for
your awake actions/ experiences.(not necessarily always what you want).
It would be in line with what Reality determines to be best for the
world , which is quite simply stated as maintaining
a dynamic equilibrium in EVERYTHING.

In other words our futures are being planned (and constantly adjusted) based on
our reactions to the simulation/dream.
Not all dreams, or parts of a dream ,would be simulations.
Some dreams or parts of the dream would just be "junk" just keep you guessing,
so that your reaction in the dream/simulation will be "natural and not faked.

Also the dream itself could be used by Reality to actually implement the changes that it
needs to make in the real world . In other words the dream would influence you to
do something in your awake time that
you might not have done otherwise.
This would include premonitions.

Dreams could also be used as teaching aids to instruct or further growth
on some level.

Just a thought...
edit on 4-2-2013 by RavenSpeaks because: rearrange

CX

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I once dreamt that Springer was water skiing past my window.

I try to keep that little gem quiet though, if that's gets out, they'll never let me own a gun!

CX.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a Remote viewer was trying to connect with you. I wouldn't let her if I were you.

I have had RVs try to scare me in my dreams, I find them, after I wake up and leave a memento of our meeting. They usually don't come back.

Get an organite pendant with iron pyrites in it. It repels negative entities, including RVs.

I was warned recently that this kind of attack has been upped quite a notch, to warfare level.
If you have any psychic ability or an aura above blue, you will be hunted in your sleep and in your waking life.

Find out how to defend yourself I think there is a good thread on ATS.

top topics

join