It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing Hitlers idea´s with the truthers. No hate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
First, sorry if I post this in the wrong forum, mods, please move to fitting if that´s the case.

Second, by no means is this thread meant to offend someone, or to disgrace the truth movement. Nor is this thread meant to be pro nazi or pro truthers. By truthers I mean the "orginization(s)" that belives that 9/11 was a insider job. The 99%. The believers in Illuminati and so forth.

Thirdly. I write this thread as of a disscussion I had with my mom. A disscussion wich brought many thought´s to my mind. For some, maybe even provocative thoughts at first glance.

And last, I apologize for any misspellings and/or grammafault. My mothertounge is not english, but I will do my best to keep it as readable as possible.

OK. So the disscussion I had with my mom went something like this:

Me: Mom, have you heard that in the US. Police is gonna start to patroll the streets, with full riot gear and AR-15´s.

Mom: No.

Me: Yeah, and if you are out walking on the streets at night, the police will stop you, ask your purpose of being out sp late, ask for your ID and your destination.

Mom: okey?

Me: What we have learned from history is that the last time this happend was in germany during the 30´s.

Mom: yes you´re right. And aslo in 70´s in Germany, when I was there, police asked me for my ID. But I think that had to do with the cold war and everything, you know, KGB spies ans so on.

Me: yes....

This disscussion went on a while, and we started to talk about the US and how bad that country is getting (from our point of view, like the stripping down of freedom)
After a while we started talking about the 9/11 incident and how it was a insider job, and then we moved on to talking about the 99% movement and the bankers. How we are in debt forever, and that the bankers controll the world.

At that point we wen´t back to talking about A.Hitler. Now, Hitler understood one thing that we understand today. Bankers controll the world. Most of the TOP bankers are jewish. This is no secret. (Again I will like to point out, I am in NO WAY a nazi just because i draw a paralell between bankers, jewish, Hitler, and what I belive in. It is a tainted and taboo subject to speak about, but I think that we can talk about like adults and forget about that for now)

So what Hitler knew, we know today.

Hitler, from the beginning stated that the international banks and the jews running them was like a virus.
He was not against jews like a people, he menat jews as in zionist. Exactly what I read here on ATS like every day.

Hitler said jews, today we say bankers. Same people running the banks today as it was then. We have the same argument why we live in a #ty world today as Hitler had back in the days. Different names, same thing.

Hitler whitdrew Germany from the international banks and started a sovereign banking system that not only made Germanys economy stable, but made Germany into a superpower.

“The Nazis came to power in 1933 when the German economy was in total collapse, with ruinous war-reparation obligations and zero prospects for foreign investment or credit. Through an independent monetary policy of sovereign credit and a full-employment public-works program, the Third Reich was able to turn a bankrupt Germany, stripped of overseas colonies, into the strongest economy in Europe within four years, even before armament spending began.” (Henry C. K. Liu, "Nazism and the German Economic Miracle," Asia Times (May 24, 2005).

We have read about Iceland. What they have done in their country with the banks. Just like Germany under Hitlers reign, their economy is booming.

When I read all the threads here on ATS and other forums about the bankers. NWO, Illuminati and how we must stop them, how evil they are. We must rise, make revolution. THAT is what Hitler thought. THAT is why Hitler came to power. He was the answer that everyone wanted to hear. He was like Ron Paul at his time. He spoke the truth no one else dared and he got support because Germany was in knee deep trouble and Hitler hade the shovel and the strenght to make it dissapear.

what later happend with the mass extinction of several ethnicities and politicaly "wrong" people is another story. But his beliefs was not any different from what we have today. That is, for me, a fact. And I don´t see any troble with it. I mean, let´s face it. Hitler was right about the whole thing about bankers. How they controll the world with debt and false money.

Is it just me or do you agree with me on this point?

I know, I don´t have all fact, I am maybe making a foll aout of myself, and I´m fine with that. I am glad if someone can teach me another way of seeing upon this that I just wrote. But we all must face that we don´t want to admit this to our self, that we agree that Hitler was right about the "jew problem" because of the taboo of the subject.

Again, I am in no way a hating man, I love life, I love all people, and don´t see any difference in people no matter colour of thier skin or origin.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
First, sorry if I post this in the wrong forum, mods, please move to fitting if that´s the case.

I'm sure if that is the case they won't be waiting on your permission

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hi op

Hitler was a well informed doctrinated person
Propaganda was efficient for the time and therefore played a major key in his beliefs

imo he was there at the right time when a country needed a boost of self pride...ToV

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well Hitlers main driving force against the Jews was blaming them for losing the first world war. You can read about this in his book, very little talk of anything to do with banking.

He also fixed the economy by forcing everyone to work or putting them in a concentration camp if they didn't. He removed Jews citizenship so they did not count into unemployment figures and he started massive war-time production.

When people say he fixed the economy they mostly are referring to the unemployment rate disappearing. The German government was still spending more then it was bringing in however and its debt was rising very quickly.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

I think their deficit was wiped out when they plundered all the gold and fine arts from neighbouring nations.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

hi, man good read, I am also about loving not hating, but the things you speak of are mostly true,,
they are also heavily involved with "blood diamonds" so that the happy bride can show off her disgusting rock..
(but be cautious, not to anger the fairies and sprites that roam this site
)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Possibly, but they were sitting at about 40 billion in debt in 1939.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The atrocities committed far out weigh any "good idea" Hitler had.
Sorry, but I just can't agree there was anything positive about him.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I saw an avatar that someone used that showed a pissed off Hitler saying "Quit comparing me to Obama"

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
Hi op

Hitler was a well informed doctrinated person
Propaganda was efficient for the time and therefore played a major key in his beliefs

imo he was there at the right time when a country needed a boost of self pride...ToV

Yes he was, but why can´t that be the case today also with for example Ron Paul. We have propaganda today too, from both side and probably a third and fourth. We can choose for ourself today what we want to belive, as could the people of the 30´s. The only difference today is that we have access to different sort of propaganda and truths. There will allways be a right man/woman for the right time.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
The atrocities committed far out weigh any "good idea" Hitler had.
Sorry, but I just can't agree there was anything positive about him.

He was a bad dude no question about it. BUT, just because of that, you still could agree on some stuff that he said right?

I don´t know your stance in this whole banker controll the world stuff. BUT if you are on the side who say´s the bankers does controll the world and we have to get rid of them, would´nt that make you agree on what Hitler had to say about bankers?

Again, I don´t want to be stepping on anyones toe. sorry if I did.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would like to add about the taboo about this subject.

I think we all can agree that it is a taboo to speak of this things. But I don´t see any difference in talking and "glorifing" the ideas Hitler had, than talking about for example to greatness of USA considering the governemnt of USA has killed more civillian since the end of ww2 than Hitler and Stalin did combined.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've thought about this too before, in no way do I support Hitlers actions but yes he at least understood that part of who was running the world. I wouldn't condemn a whole people for the actions of a few greedy humans.
I'm currently reading Carroll Quigley's - Tragedy & Hope: A history of the world in our time, unfortunately I have yet to arrive at the chapter which deals with the world wars, otherwise I would have been able to elaborate some on what forces was behind Hitlers hand, economically, politically and other aspects of Quigleys historical analysis model. But it seems that Hitler might have been an early truther who acted without proper forethought and patience, which always seems to end badly despite "good intentions", a good lesson for us interested in truth. We shouldn't be too hasty in reaching conclusions before having a clear picture of who the true enemy is. I'm interested in reading "mein kampf" sometime, would like to understand better what turned this initially (probably) good human in the monster we all know.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

That may be a bit of a stretch there.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konoyaro
I've thought about this too before, in no way do I support Hitlers actions but yes he at least understood that part of who was running the world.

Hitlers Idea of who was running the World was Jews.

The reason "why" his persecution, and hatred for them.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes Hitler had no shortage of things to hate the Jews for.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Most of the TOP bankers are jewish.

I would really, REALLY like to see the data to back that up.
In other words: this is a guts feeling. Or let us see some info.

I critizise this because it seems to me to be the core-idea of your posting - trying to show that Hitler did something which would bring up some "truth" if done nowadays. I doubt that.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

I would be interested to know what you think after you have read the book! Please keep me notified.

And yes I agree with you, that Hitler most likely was one of the first truthers in "our" time and that his intention was good from the start. As are the truthers of today. But like you say, we now know how to not act it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes Hitler had no shortage of things to hate the Jews for.

I see history repeating itself, and the same boogeymen being cleverly used, in a "new and improved" box.....

Sad actually.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Well, of course I can not bring you the 100% fact, nor could Hitler. But yes essentialy it is a gut feeling.
All I can say for a "fact" (a fact as in, this is what I have read) top bankers consist of the Rothschild family, wich is jewish.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join