It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI nabs Malcolm X grandson en route to Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

If you are referring to Iraq, they have used chemical weapons on their own people. You are full of it

They certainly did use chemical weapons on their civilians, The US helped them get them in the first place.

Who? We target terrorists. Civilian casualties MUST be avoided or we end up with more f*cking terrorists. It is not easy.

Most of the estimated 2 million deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan are civilians. You are right not easy avoiding causalities.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have never heard about Iran openly endorsing magic, regardless of the kind of "magic". You saying Iran's theosophical position involves magic?

Yes, I am. That was coming from a Theosophical standpoint, and an understanding that the Illuminati itself, which is running a lot of operations is based on Adam Weishaupt's secret society undermining of Freemasonry.
Even Horowitz explains that the founder of the MB had ties to Nazi Germany. How would that be any different than the Bush family and the Harriamans giving financial support to Hitler during the buildup years? Still Horowitz says MB is more Sunni. I think it is two factions vying for control and they both want Sharia Law. The NWO Elites I think are allowing this because they can use them in their attempt at the NWO takeover.
It is also pretty well documented that Hitler himself was tied into the occult.

Doesn't the coming of the 12th Imam have a sort of overlay of Second Coming ideas? It would be the antithesis of the Second Coming of Christ, or the Islamic version.

Here is something I just found too

Like the sacred books of many religions, the Koran is believed to possess supernatural power, and it is used in various occult practices, which some claim the mullahs have instituted in order to hold their people in a state of superstition and ignorance, and to make use of their fears as a means to their own pecuniary ends. Whether or not the mullahs originated these practices, they have certainly in many cases encouraged the people to adhere to them. And the result is that among the masses there is probably more faith in the magical uses of the book than there is understanding of its contents.
The accepted forms of Koranic magic are: the "cutting of the Koran" (istikhara); divination (fal); prayers, or portions written out and used as talismans; reading the Koran for magical results; and other special uses of the book itself.

www.answering-islam.org...

and this

www.menwithfoilhats.com...

Ayandeh, an Iranian news website, described one of the arrested men, Abbas Ghaffari, as “a man with special skills in metaphysics and connections with the unknown worlds”.

Not all magic is bad.. There is good magic and bad magic. Bad magic is called "black magic" because it summons the powers of darkness, and good magic is white magic because it summons the powers of the light, and is also called Alchemy.
edit on 4-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

We are getting off topic, but all magic is bad. First off it doesn't work and second it leads to demons. The power of the Holy Spirit is what we are to call upon, not the power of demons.

That said, Islam seems demonic after what I have been reading lately. This link you provided

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

Kind of blew my mind. And yes, Hitler was seriously into the occult along with all the top Nazis. There is a ton of evidence of that from my understanding.

I officially don't trust any Muslims that are affiliated with the MB, and that would appear to include some groups in the US. Are there actually peaceful *groups* of Muslims out there or is that a lie?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I wish I could star your post as much as the 2 liner above got for saying pretty much nothing.

Points made in your post will be unheard however. You see, people given all the information they want have no desire to look beyond the front page.

If only all the people who spent their entire life searching for the bogey man creating false flags and shoot ups to make laws, would spend half that time understanding how the world works..

A lot of waster energy..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

How is Iran evil?
They aren't evil.

I guess, from a nation that seems to find the shooting death of a school aged alleged thief as something to be proud of, the public hanging of homosexuals and other 'deviants' would not be considered evil at all.

So, all of the reports of the hundreds of public hangings in Iran would do no good.. to prove the evil.

Sharia law, can't wait for it to come to a town near you? No need. Just pretend it is a good thing. Carry on.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Only good things.

How messed up the world is when this goes on and people refuse to see it.

Oh and before anyone starts, I met an Iranian once, he was a nice guy. I'm sure he wanted to give me a hug or something too..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

The truth is just not sensational enough. It's like these people go looking for conspiracies, find them, and then make up a conspiracy behind that conspiracy because the 1st conspiracy (the real one) didn't fit their world view.
The MB is the worst f*cking conspiracy in the world, and they are propagating the same BS Hitler did such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion hoax.

They do all of this while feigning benevolence. They are a problem, and will continue to be if we do not stop them.
edit on 4-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

"You hate a dog because it does not do as you say.You beat a dog with a stick until it bites you, then you kill the dog and tell everyone that the dog was vicious." - US policy on terrorism

Seriously? What if the dog was trying to bite your kid and what you were telling the dog to not do was not bite your kid?

Now we have a perspective on things.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

As it turns out the dog is and was vicious from the get go.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What the hell are you people talking about and what does it have to do with Malcolm X's grandson? I read the first page and skipped to the last to see if they determined/announced why he was arrested, and it is a completely different thread now.

On topic:
What if he is wanted in conjunction with a regular crime committed in the US and appeared to be fleeing the country?
Do we know yet? Sorry. I am way too lazy to google.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

There are formal and legal trade restrictions and embargoes against Iran. It's very serious and Iran is just one of many nations out of the 200+ in the world with various levels of restriction. If you'd like to meet some FBI agents in their official capacity, the fastest way to do it would be to send something on the restricted list to an Iranian address for overseas shipping. You ought to have company within a few days. Sounds like he was going in person...so they met him en-route. Ooops....

We need not be at war with a nation and these things exist between all different nations around the world for all kinds of reasons. Nothing special here or even unusual until someone high profile violates it, if that is what happened here. Innocent until proven guilty after all, but he'll have his day it sounds like.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

"Ah well. I've heard some of his work. He seems a bit artificial. Has none of the oratory abilities of his grandfather. he lacks conviction, emotion and authenticity when he speaks. It sounds like he's just reading through words when he talks."

true enough , but the political struggle seems mute with a black president in power, hard to jump up and down screaming the "man" is holding us down heh?

forgot to add, how the hell can they just arrest him, no real charges brought? just that one snippet that says he was arrested.

its a free country, JUST DONT TRY TO LEAVE IT? lol
edit on 4-2-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
The Sunni don't necessarily like Iran because it is mostly Shi'a and they have differing opinions on certain things. Iran subscribes to the coming of the Hidden Imam and there are differences of opinion on this issue. Sunni are more moderate anyway, and the whole Hidden Imam thing is a sort of black magic. I read a Theosophical article on it once, and I cannot find it anymore, but it left a big impression on me.

A lot of Sunnis like Iran also. The Shi'a have a very good interpretation of their holy book, even better than the moderate Sunni scholars. Unlike the Sunnis, the Shi'a don't omit crucial information about subjects like Dajjal and I guess Al Mahdi also.

I also have read that the Muslim Brotherhood has British secret society roots. I think it is an Illuminati invention. I think true Islam has been tweaked to allow for more radical leftist ideals. I also read a few years back that in the early part of the century, the Russians tried to communize Iran, and that some of the clerical religious stuff was a knee jerk reaction.

The Muslim Brotherhood are a big problem in the Middle East. Just being in bed with the West makes them nothing more than traitors to their people and religion. I'm not saying that because I believe that either, I'm saying that because thats what the Koran apparenty says.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Go check out the history of the Western backed Shah in Iran pre 1979. If you think they hate the West for nothing, think again. The last time the USA had influence in that country, the people were oppressed by a dictator. If the Iranian revolution didn't come about, those people would still be under a dictator.

This crap about the Hangings, Stonings, severing limbs off is ridiculous. Not because I don't believe they are cruel acts but because the very same things happen all over the Middle East, including in countries that we share alliances with. What we have here is a country (Iran) who will not comply with the international community. Not because they are evil, simply because they don't want to be dictated to by Western powers. We can call them evil all we want, If the Zionists left them alone and the West left them alone, we wouldn't have anything to worry about.

All I see is that rogue nation Israel looking for a fight they will not win without bringing the rest of the world to war. Iran have no intention of attacking anyone and the only way they will is if some piss ant country attacks them and then we will see that piss ant country crying, not fair once more.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

After the 1953 CIA-organized coup, the Shah and the U.S. moved to crush the widespread anti-U.S., anti-Shah opposition, solidify the Shah’s grip on power, and bring Iran firmly under U.S. control--politically, economically, and militarily.

The Shah immediately formed a military government and put Iran under indefinite martial law. The U.S. poured military advisors and aid ($504 million between 1952 and 1961) into Iran, reorganizing, training, and expanding the Monarchy’s police, military and, in 1957, its dreaded secret police--SAVAK.1

Opposition groups which had backed the overthrown Prime Minister Mossadegh, including the broad-based National Front and the pro-Soviet Tudeh Party, were immediately outlawed. All forms of political organization and activity--even literary gatherings--were banned. Massive arrests, unjustified detentions, institutionalized torture, summary tribunals, prison-murders, and executions were the order of the day. Newspapers, magazines, books--even leaflets--were outlawed if they criticized the government or the U.S. Censorship was enforced so strictly that the number of publications soon dropped from 600 under Prime Minister Mossaedegh (1951-53) to around 100.

This is whats happens when the CIA orchestrate a coup and then throw in a western backed dictator. You think the Iranians are an evil entity? Maybe they simply don't forget what happened to them in the past and will do anything to prevent it from happening again....

edit on 4-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by artnut

Originally posted by Unity_99
Does anyone remember Obama signed unlawful, illegal legislation, that only the worst fascists in the world sign, that they can unlawfully detain anyone they wish, without trial, without charge, and without the letting the person know why they're being detained, and even murder them.

So, no I don't have to their "intelligence".

Show me evidence of this legislation being abused. While I don't like it either, I have not heard of them abusing it yet. In the short term it may prove beneficial. If and when the war on terror is actually over - we can be rid of the law.

eta: we have had people stateside be brainwashed by islamic extremists in the past btw. Sad to say, but I can see why they passed it

What makes you think they would ever get rid of this law willingly, and what makes you think you would ever hear about the "abuse"? If they don't even have to tell the person the reason they were arrested, and can detain them indefinitely, why do you think you would ever hear about it?

edit on 4-2-2013 by artnut because: added more

They will get rid of the law when the war on terror is won. IDK how long that will take though. Those "evil Zionists" are going to help us win it too believe it or not.

The reason you would hear about it is because everyone has loved ones. If peaceful protesters and such start getting snatched up, you will hear about it. There will be leaks. Believe it or not, there are people in the US government that actually care about us. If the NDAA is abused, we will hear about it.

The war on terror is no joke. It is not to be equated to the war on drugs as some like to do. These people are evil, and they will spread if we let them. They also happen to hate America with a passion. No they do not have good reason for this. We would help them actually, if they would freaking let us. The problem is we require them to stop slaughtering and oppressing people. You see that right there is where the US and terrorist organizations (that run some nations now) disagree. We don't think people should be slaughtered and oppressed.

With this in mind, we should make sure they don't manage to slaughter any of us. We are keeping score here. The score is in human lives. The only thing that matters is the losses. I am happy they can do what is necessary to protect us.

When the war on terror ends, this law will change. It will happen because it would be a popular move, and politicians rely on votes.

The war on terror will end one day BTW. We will win this fight.

Kinda like the war on drugs huh.

And since when do governments relinquish power willingly?? they never do you live in a dream world.
edit on 5-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Better nab him now and keep him in the U.S than put him on the to kill list and predator drone him later,for how ironic it would be that the first African president had to sign the order to kill the grandson of Malcolm X ,one of the architects of rebuilding African American manhood.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by corporation

Originally posted by corporation
FBI arresting an innocent man. There is no reason to have arrested him.

How have you determined this? Do you have the same intelligence the FBI has?

Can someone clarify something for me please?

Is the United States at war with Iran?

Has the US officially declared war on Iran, or has Iran officially declared war on the US?

If not, i don't see how anyone travelling to Iran can possibly be any business of the FBI or any other agency.

Not particularly liking a country is neither here nor there, for a US citizen to be arrested over simply going there, official war would have to had been declared.

The United States has been "unofficially" at war since they ousted the Shah of Iran. We've blown up civilian passenger planes, we've destroyed weapons facilities and we've even financed an anti-Iranian terrorist group that identifies itself as "Al Qaeda in Iran" (which means that half the CIA can be blown up without a trial by a drone).

Now the "reason" is because of Nuclear Weapons -- but how could Iran see this as any "change" in policy? A cynical person would think this is just about capitulating to Oil and Banking concerns.

While there is an "embargo" that doesn't mean ALL business has stopped -- just the ones that aren't well connected. If you are there for humanitarian reasons, I suppose they have to assume you are a terrorist.

The rest of the world has to believe that associating with Iran is evil, because they want to get a bomb like Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE -- but they haven't attacked other countries like those nations,... so they somehow are more of a threat.

The US doesn't bother declaring war via congress anymore -- so you just don't do things they say are "wrong" or they will punish you. "Legal" or "correct" or fair doesn't enter into the equation. Fascist countries can be good as long as you don't get in their way.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by corporation

Originally posted by corporation
FBI arresting an innocent man. There is no reason to have arrested him.

How have you determined this? Do you have the same intelligence the FBI has?

Can someone clarify something for me please?

Is the United States at war with Iran?

Has the US officially declared war on Iran, or has Iran officially declared war on the US?

If not, i don't see how anyone travelling to Iran can possibly be any business of the FBI or any other agency.

Not particularly liking a country is neither here nor there, for a US citizen to be arrested over simply going there, official war would have to had been declared.

The United States has been "unofficially" at war since they ousted the Shah of Iran. We've blown up civilian passenger planes, we've destroyed weapons facilities and we've even financed an anti-Iranian terrorist group that identifies itself as "Al Qaeda in Iran" (which means that half the CIA can be blown up without a trial by a drone).

Now the "reason" is because of Nuclear Weapons -- but how could Iran see this as any "change" in policy? A cynical person would think this is just about capitulating to Oil and Banking concerns.

While there is an "embargo" that doesn't mean ALL business has stopped -- just the ones that aren't well connected. If you are there for humanitarian reasons, I suppose they have to assume you are a terrorist.

The rest of the world has to believe that associating with Iran is evil, because they want to get a bomb like Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE -- but they haven't attacked other countries like those nations,... so they somehow are more of a threat.

The US doesn't bother declaring war via congress anymore -- so you just don't do things they say are "wrong" or they will punish you. "Legal" or "correct" or fair doesn't enter into the equation. Fascist countries can be good as long as you don't get in their way.

I was in the gulf at the time on board an FF I saw some of the wreckage I but the thing That stained my memory all these years was a red haired doll floating in the wreckage,I saw no bodies the sea was a bit more oily than usual but that's what my mind focused on,since then I saw burnt out bodies maimed combatants but that inanimate object is what was burnt in my memories the mind is truly a funny thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

When relinquishing power gets them votes duh. Or did I miss something? Of course, both parties could just neglect the topic but surely the American public wouldn't let that happen......right?

Maybe I am in lala land with this one.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
When I think of oppression, I think of Gaza, not Iran.

Think again.

Torture, rapes and executions in Evin Prison, and Falak-ol-Aflak Castle, and Gohardasht Prison, and Heshmatiyeh Prison, and Kahrizak detention center, and Prison 209, and Prison 59, and Qasr Prison, and Towhid Prison, and VVakilabad Prison, Iranian 'morals police', barbie dolls banned, open toed sandels banned, women beaten for showing an ankle or wrist, christian ministers being sentenced to death for not converting to Islam, boy and girl children beaten by morals police for 'mixing' together when playing with squirt guns, etc etc

Human Rights Watch - Iran

Since Iran’s crackdown against anti-government protests following the 2009 presidential election the human rights crisis in the country has only deepened. There is a broad-based campaign underway to severely weaken civil society by targeting journalists, lawyers, rights activists, and students. The number of executions has risen sharply since 2010, and authorities tightly restrict access to information by blocking websites, slowing down internet speeds, and jamming foreign satellite broadcasts. In March 2011 the UN Human Rights Council appointed a Special Rapporteur on Iran in response to the worsening rights situation in Iran, but authorities have so far refused to allow him access to the country

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join