It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI nabs Malcolm X grandson en route to Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Iran is our enemy, and has been known to harbor terrorists. **SNIP**

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/4/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Obama signed unlawful, illegal legislation, that only the worst fascists in the world sign, that they can unlawfully detain anyone they wish, without trial, without charge, and without the letting the person know why they're being detained, and even murder them.

So, no I don't have to their "intelligence".

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Does anyone remember Obama signed unlawful, illegal legislation, that only the worst fascists in the world sign, that they can unlawfully detain anyone they wish, without trial, without charge, and without the letting the person know why they're being detained, and even murder them.

Show me evidence of this legislation being abused. While I don't like it either, I have not heard of them abusing it yet. In the short term it may prove beneficial. If and when the war on terror is actually over - we can be rid of the law.

eta: we have had people stateside be brainwashed by islamic extremists in the past btw. Sad to say, but I can see why they passed it.

edit on 4-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I don't need to show you evidence for their abusive legislation, Abuse is a mild word to describe it. ITS ILLEGAL LEGISLATION. I don't have to prove they've abused it. They are not allowed it. They need to show evidence for a lawful arrest with probable cause. The shoe is on THEIR FOOT, not mine.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I don't need to show you evidence for their abusive legislation, Abuse is a mild word to describe it. ITS ILLEGAL LEGISLATION. I don't have to prove they've abused it. They are not allowed it. They need to show evidence for a lawful arrest with probable cause. The shoe is on THEIR FOOT, not mine.

No they don't. They don't have to tell you when they arrest a terrorist, and rightfully so. You don't understand how complex this game can get.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

News is just breaking in. How could they just arrest him? FBI arresting an innocent man. There is no reason to have arrested him.

News is just breaking yet you're sure he's innocent?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Hate to tell you, but if you go traveling to countries that are our enemies like Iran for instance - the FBI can and should walk up on you. What happens next should depend on why you were going.

What BS. Just because Iran refuse to bend over to your government/foreign policy doesn't mean that people should be arrested for travelling to that country legally. Maybe all Iranians in the USA should be detained because of this ridiculous paranioa.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Show me evidence of this legislation being abused. While I don't like it either, I have not heard of them abusing it yet. In the short term it may prove beneficial. If and when the war on terror is actually over - we can be rid of the law.

eta: we have had people stateside be brainwashed by islamic extremists in the past btw. Sad to say, but I can see why they passed it

What makes you think they would ever get rid of this law willingly, and what makes you think you would ever hear about the "abuse"? If they don't even have to tell the person the reason they were arrested, and can detain them indefinitely, why do you think you would ever hear about it?

edit on 4-2-2013 by artnut because: added more

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Hate to tell you, but if you go traveling to countries that are our enemies like Iran for instance - the FBI can and should walk up on you. What happens next should depend on why you were going.

What BS. Just because Iran refuse to bend over to your government/foreign policy doesn't mean that people should be arrested for travelling to that country legally. Maybe all Iranians in the USA should be detained because of this ridiculous paranioa.

No, but we should keep an eye on them unless they are Americans whose people happen to hail from Iran. There is a difference.

Iran has harbored terrorists. They should not be surprised the US keeps the pressure on their dumb selfs (talking about Iranian leaders, not the oppressed people).

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by artnut

eta: we have had people stateside be brainwashed by islamic extremists in the past btw. Sad to say, but I can see why they passed it

What makes you think they would ever get rid of this law willingly, and what makes you think you would ever hear about the "abuse"? If they don't even have to tell the person the reason they were arrested, and can detain them indefinitely, why do you think you would ever hear about it?

edit on 4-2-2013 by artnut because: added more

They will get rid of the law when the war on terror is won. IDK how long that will take though. Those "evil Zionists" are going to help us win it too believe it or not.

The reason you would hear about it is because everyone has loved ones. If peaceful protesters and such start getting snatched up, you will hear about it. There will be leaks. Believe it or not, there are people in the US government that actually care about us. If the NDAA is abused, we will hear about it.

The war on terror is no joke. It is not to be equated to the war on drugs as some like to do. These people are evil, and they will spread if we let them. They also happen to hate America with a passion. No they do not have good reason for this. We would help them actually, if they would freaking let us. The problem is we require them to stop slaughtering and oppressing people. You see that right there is where the US and terrorist organizations (that run some nations now) disagree. We don't think people should be slaughtered and oppressed.

With this in mind, we should make sure they don't manage to slaughter any of us. We are keeping score here. The score is in human lives. The only thing that matters is the losses. I am happy they can do what is necessary to protect us.

When the war on terror ends, this law will change. It will happen because it would be a popular move, and politicians rely on votes.

The war on terror will end one day BTW. We will win this fight.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I want to play a game. Let's count how many posts before you're called a shill/puppet/zionist/disinfo agent or some other nonsense ATS loves to spew. My guess is going to be within 10 posts after this.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

No they don't. They don't have to tell you when they arrest a terrorist, and rightfully so. You don't understand how complex this game can get.

You are getting starred, by someone who thinks that Its SWELL THAT ILLEGAL LEGISLATION TO DETAIN AND ARREST AND EVEN MURDER WITHOUT A CAUSE OR EVEN INFORMING THE PERSON, IS ON BOOKS, AND YOU THINK THE PUBLIC HAS TO PROVIDE THE PROOF ITS BEING ABUSED.

You need some serious counseling my dear. And the person who starred you as well. Absolutely sickening. Unfortunately ATS has rules against me telling you what I think. But I don't believe you and your star provider are the public. Period.

A bunch of nazi's!!!

NO I DON'T. They need probable cause for a clearly criminal offense to arrest lawfully anyone. And I don't have to prove this isn't so, but may point out that due to something OBAMA signed, this is very suspicious.

As will any future cases you hear about, where they arrest someone without telling us why. Get suspicious, really suspicious and start to make big waves. Get that legislation OFF THE BOOKS.

OH, wait, not just off, its evidence of a crime, with signatures. Arrest the signatures on the legislation.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I want to play a game. Let's count how many posts before you're called a shill/puppet/zionist/disinfo agent or some other nonsense ATS loves to spew. My guess is going to be within 10 posts after this.

You called it. Nice. I think it literally was about 10 seconds

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You need some serious counseling my dear. And the person who starred you as well. Absolutely sickening. Unfortunately ATS has rules against me telling you what I think. But I don't believe you and your star provider are the public. Period.

A bunch of nazi's!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Now, in school I wrote essay on Nuremberg Trials, that the illegal/unlawful legislation passed in Nazi Germany was declared crimes against humanity. This saved alot of time proving each person was guilty of massive crimes. There was an illegal murderous document. There was a signature. There was a sentence. Next!

I think we need to arrest the signature bearers on those villianous documents.

Also, now, whenever you hear a case of someone being arrested, being shot, disappearing, without a story being told, without a crime being told, think. Why is he arrested? What was his crime? There is DUE PROCESS, and Reasonable Cause, under the real and normal laws, not that criminal legislation. But now you have to weigh it all up.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Also, I (unlike Masons
) do not have any designated star providers on this site.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
based on the information we have available on the forum right now, i.e. travelling to Iran seems to be a crime for US citizens,

Did you see the part I posted about him having a LONG string of previous arrests for some pretty big crimes? Arson. Manslaughter. Theft. Etc etc. And the 'experts' who worked with him said he was probably mentally unstable. Combine all that with the fact that the FBI can't just walk up to someone and arrest them for no reason. That tells us .. they probably had a good reason and it wasn't just because he was going to Iran.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Now, in school I wrote essay on Nuremberg Trials, that the illegal/unlawful legislation passed in Nazi Germany was declared crimes against humanity. This saved alot of time proving each person was guilty of massive crimes. There was an illegal murderous document. There was a signature. There was a sentence. Next!

I think we need to arrest the signature bearers on those villianous documents.

Also, now, whenever you hear a case of someone being arrested, being shot, disappearing, without a story being told, without a crime being told, think. Why is he arrested? What was his crime? There is DUE PROCESS, and Reasonable Cause, under the real and normal laws, not that criminal legislation. But now you have to weigh it all up.

narrow minded...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Apple does not fall far from the tree. Crime family plain and simple...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

No, but we should keep an eye on them unless they are Americans whose people happen to hail from Iran. There is a difference.

Maybe you should keep an eye on your own government before you go pointing fingers at other countries..

Iran has harbored terrorists. They should not be surprised the US keeps the pressure on their dumb selfs (talking about Iranian leaders, not the oppressed people).

Like the USA, Al-Qaeda (if they are real of course) didn't produce their weapons themselves.
edit on 4-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join