It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA: Melanin 2012 activation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just stumbled on this gem of a video on youtube. i dont know if this woman is enlightened. but if she is she did not refer to or describe that part of the process. however, the rest of what she points out is accurate by my experience. I also have much reason to believe that DNA changes occur as a result of activating the kundalini. she, just like I, is providing her testimony online of her experience, so that you will know it is real and not a myth. she goes on to provide a very good description in a way that should be easy to understand for most.

As u can see, there's nothing majorly special about her in terms of personality etc. she has her own personality just as any other person would. and any person can activate the kundalini to achieve REAL PRAYER.. as opposed to the symbolic hands clasped while on the knees which causes many to turn to atheism because they seem to receive no results.

ive said before, if ur doing something and it isnt working, then maybe u should stop to consider u are doing it wrong. regardless of whether 10,000 or 10 million ppl instructed u that that is the way to do it and it's not working, u should stop and ask.. "is it working for them"?

If u pray correctly, then your prayers are answered. you do not finish praying and HOPE that God answers your prayers. You finish praying and you KNOW he heard you, and YOU KNOW that the process has already begun for your prayers to be answered.

I decided to make a thread here on ATS for information purposes. didnt, do a search so if this has been posted before i apologize.

Keep well, and Good Luck!
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
3 minutes into it I couldn't watch anymore. I'd think that an intelectual would at least have the words "they're" and "your" in their vocabulary.

Nonetheless, interesting topic but I think there are more credible sources out there for information.
edit on 4-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
3 minutes into it I couldn't watch anymore. I'd think that an intelectual would at least have the words "they're" and "your" in their vocabulary.

Nonetheless, interesting topic but I think there are more credible sources out there for information.

ur loss if u choose to judge a book by it's cover.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Two quick questions.

Which God?

And what does this have to do with melanin?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by 0mage

Two quick questions.

Which God?

And what does this have to do with melanin?

the one that created the universe, energy and the life force of intelligence we braggartly can poise above robots.

the melanin title is the uploader's so i stuck with it. i guess they may be targetting the information towards ethnic ppl. however kundalini is universal irrespective of race.
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The state of topics on ATS lately is rather sad.

You do know what melanin is, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Believe it or not melanin plays more roles than just adding color to ones skin. It's a pretty intricate and interesting hormone. (is it a hormone? lol)

If i'm not mistaken there is melanin in just about every part of your body.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't have time and am not inclined to spend 15 minutes wading through tripe to get to how DNA and melanin are all tied up in kundalini and prayer. Can someone give me a 20- or 30-word synopsis?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I don't have time and am not inclined to spend 15 minutes wading through tripe to get to how DNA and melanin are all tied up in kundalini and prayer. Can someone give me a 20- or 30-word synopsis?

if u dont have time then it's not important. dont worry about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I don't think it's a hormone, it's a pigment if memory serves. It's been a while since anatomy class.. Lol

It can be affected by hormones though. Pregnancy hormones can affect melanin causing discolorations.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I have seen this lady before but I prefer Phil Valentine's videos on Melanin and DNA, he is spot on about the attempt at 'whitening' of the races. Do look him up.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
She seems a little dopey, almost as if she's eating a lot of asparagaines. I wonder what is in those bottles of stuff that she says she takes. Seems like she may be overdoing those herbs a bit but if it helps her feel better I suppose it's ok. It's better to be overly mellow than to be stressed out too much.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
this is all a contribution testimonials of truth that yoga meditation has merit if studied and practiced correctly. it helps u to become more efficient as a human being. most ppl would think it's a myth. mythbusters should try to bust it. wonder what they would come up with in their conclusion. would not be surprised if nothing since they may not even know where to start in finding a real kundalini practicioner. might be interesting nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm would say that I don't agree with those who believe in Ascension and "Light Bodies" but about a year ago I had a couple of the same symptoms as this woman. I went through a truly life changing spiritual/inner awakening but I attribute it to a literal attempt; not a random opening of the Kundalini/chakra. And by a literal attempt I mean, I was meditating all day, everyday on changing and learning more about my self.

But I did experience a lot of very powerful emotions all over the spectrum, and the pressure around the Third eye/Pineal Gland/Sinus'.

How I feel now though, a year later, is no regret for going through the seemingly psychotic episode of self discovery and discovery of nature thus making the life changing decisions as a direct result of this experience.

new topics

top topics

join