It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early September 2003:

THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS WORLD MESSAGE 'DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?'

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Note that this message has been translated from French into English by a French speaking people, hence some grammar errors. It appeared in september 2003 in more than 20 languages in the world and is very well known worldwide since then. If you google 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' you get more than ONE BILLION ENTRIES.

It is very weird to see that the Hebrew version is the second best article of Julien's blog among 136 articles of his blog (see in the right column). Does it mean that the Jews are waiting for their Messiah this very year 2013? Is the 'transformed' Julien, as announced in his most recent article, the One?

Will the ETs show up massively as they stated in the message?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
No, disclosure would be a horrible idea.

Imagine if they heal all sickness and nobody dies, the world will collapse. Now if they help us with that also then we are basically just living under their rules.

I prefer human control so if they are out there its better we don't know about them.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

i sure hope they do
but the biggest question for me is did ETs really write the message and why was the message in french it's not like the biggest speaking language
.But i will welcome any ETs if they come in peace

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

Or they could bring about a new age of humanity by helping us achieve the next technological leap into a space faring civilization.

I would rather be under the rule of an intelligent extraterrestrial race that has managed to not blow itself up before making it to the stars than risk our planet being annihilated by someone else's pointless fighting.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
How was this message delivered?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

If I was them I wouldn't bother. It wouldn't be long until we either corrupted them, cut them all up and put them in jars for science or found they tasted nice and made burgers out of them. IMO of course

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

Seems like it could go either way. Maybe they will want to eat us?

Better to have them leave us alone.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by alex45
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early September 2003:

How do you know it was from ET's?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

That is what I was trying to get accross in my post above. If this was a confirmed ET message, then it would be world news. Me thinks it is just some cock and bull made up by someone on the internet.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by alex45

How do you know it was from ET's?

Very good question.

The thing is that this guy has received scientific knowledge from ETs too to prove his claims. See his blog and you'll find his book (for free) "The Science of Extraterrestrials". A true scientific revolution according to scientists.

Julien said that he received the world message from ETs in very few seconds (all ideas in same time) and then was forced to retrieve their words through deep medidation.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

That's the first question the second is who received it , judging from the post above it was channeled ...

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind.

When it states that at the beginning of the message it tells me that the rest is only as real as the reader wants it to be .

Yes I want ET to show up this year but this message doesn't give me any hope that they will .

edit on 4-2-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Par avion.

Cheapskates didn't even put a stamp on it!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I for one DO hope they make themselves known, that way Humanity will finally accept that it is NOT the centre of the universe, that it is NOT the end all and be all, and that it has NOT got the justification that it itself should hold sway over the peoples of this world.

For far too long there has been a select few who think themselves our superiors ( even though they show a lack of basic common sense or indeed Humanity and Humility) and to finaly have someone else come along and say to them "Look you've had your way for long enough, how about stop making the same mistakes over and over and let someone else show the way".

I agree that some people would see this as control or subjucation of Mankind but then again aren't we heading down that path already? and to be honest its not a path I really want us to go, it has not been a good ride so far what makes you think it would be any better in the future?

At least with non terrestrial beings showing up we can fianlly make a concerted effort to stop bickering about who's right, who's wrong. who's God is better, who's team is better and instead of fighting and culling ourselves over the LIMITED resources of this world we could understand the fact that there is MORE out there that we can use to help ourselves become a mature civilisation whereas at the moment we argue over skin colour still FFS.
If we are shown that there is life out there willing to help us why shouldn't we accept that help, after all didn't we do that in the past to become the dominant species on the planet?

When did we stop helping each other and start helping ourselves? oh yeah , when we invented money and religeon.

Would it kill you to see an Alien? would it shatter your religeous beliefs? Nah not really, you've had to adapt when a new life form has been discovered on this world but it didn't harm you did it?

And so what if they were technologically more advanced than we are it means they didn't blow themselves up as we are heading towards today.

But I also have to admit but I don't believe any Aliens will appear, there have been so many 'promises' made but still they have not. I am of the belief that our current masters don't want to lose their control over us and any benevolent Alien would simply be made out to be a threat, after all if we get that impression from our governments about Muslims ( extreme I know but you get my point I hope) what chance have we got with an Alien?
edit on 4/2/13 by DataWraith because: Additions

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

According to what scientists? I see no peer reviewed papers, no proof of ET technology. Why do people fall for this, time after time? If there were some new, Earth shaking discoveries, someone would have built them by now. Funny how they won't say who transmitted this and tell you it doesn't matter.

Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years.

Very vague. What events?

Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that "govern" you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialised state of these ships.

All this does is tries to validate hoaxers claiming to "channel" aliens.

In short, it's a scam. I believe there is life out there. I believe they have been here. I do not believe anyone is in telepathic contact or ET is asking our opinion on their arrival date.
edit on 4-2-2013 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

That's the first question the second is who received it , judging from the post above it was channeled ...

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind.

When it states that at the beginning of the message it tells me that the rest is only as real as the reader wants it to be .

Yes I want ET to show up this year but this message doesn't give me any hope that they will .

edit on 4-2-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

If you want to know more about who received this message in 2003 you should read the whole topic about the SEPRA audit here. You will discover many very interesting things.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The blog we speak about has its English articles. They don't represent the whole blog since there are many key articles in French.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Disclosure is a false hope.

If anything is revealed it will not be to our detriment.
edit on 4-2-2013 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

That's kinda my view. If they find critters living on mars I'm still going to have to go to school tomorrow. Those of us who believe aliens exist won't be surprised and the rest of the people probably don't even care.

So unless they are going to come help us with something I don't think it will have a large effect.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join