Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New World Order Exposed by Australian Politician in Parliament.

page: 8
95
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   


Like everyone else who speaks about such things, she is probably speaking to people who already know about it - and have no power to change it.
reply to post by stutteringp0et
 


I believe many of those same pple are posting in this very thread. Maybe Lord Monckton and Mz Bessington might drop by a little later to reply.




posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat

Originally posted by NonchalantUnder Agenda 21 all central government and local authority signatories are required to conform strictly to a common prescribed standard and hence this is just communism resurrected in a new guise.


Wow, you guys are confusing - so the globalist secret government wants to resurrect communism? I thought they were fighting for capitalism..

So I think the big question is whether Agenda 21 genuinely has good intentions or is being used as a tool to result in the detriment of our society. I am not sure how things like environmental concerns can be used as a tool for a globalist agenda.

I am not sure if I am even opposed to a globalist agenda. It depends on how it will be run. If it is run well for the well being of our Earth and it's beings, then I am not against it.


Yeah they can smell a rat but they can't label it properly. In the USA we have been conditioned through the decades to abhor any form of communism or socialism. Millions have died in vain with manufactered propaganda.

I do not support communism but I do support socialism, something like facism. The "only problem" but an unbelievably big one, is that extremely wealthy and also wicked individuals have infiltrated the UN and other national and international organisations. They are serpent worshipers aka satanists.

You on the otherhand dish everyone who believes any conspiracy theory and are gullible enough to think these organisations are pure, honest and good-intentioned. They are not!



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77
 


I don't see how you could possibly read what I wrote and come to your conclusion. I think you may not even be reading them. Being blinded by your own preconceived notions. Open your mind and Deny Ignorance.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413
reply to post by Darkphoenix77
 


I don't see how you could possibly read what I wrote and come to your conclusion. I think you may not even be reading them. Being blinded by your own preconceived notions. Open your mind and Deny Ignorance.




I read what you wrote I just think it is complete BS.

You want my solution to overpopulation? Put money into space exploration, we could also develop parts of the world that are underdeveloped and/or untouched. If the population becomes too large I have no fear that mother nature will take care of the problem for us.

Placing a forced limit on human reproduction is immoral and unfeasible. I think anyone that desires control over others should be dragged into the street and beat senseless personally. It is not your place nor mine nor anyone elses to impose limits. That is where common sense should come into play, people who try and enforce a mandate have none and people that become baby making factories having a dozen kids they can't care for have none either. But that is their problem......not mine.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77
 


Again, nowhere, I repeat- Nowhere, do I see anyone writing anything about "forced" limits on births. The couple suggestions I threw out off the top of my head were completely voluntary programs. I don't personally think forced limits are anyone's right either, but again, I never suggested that.

You know, I'm done. There is obviously a connection not being made somewhere and it's completely pointless to further this discussion. The last word is yours.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413
reply to post by Darkphoenix77
 


Again, nowhere, I repeat- Nowhere, do I see anyone writing anything about "forced" limits on births. The couple suggestions I threw out off the top of my head were completely voluntary programs. I don't personally think forced limits are anyone's right either, but again, I never suggested that.

You know, I'm done. There is obviously a connection not being made somewhere and it's completely pointless to further this discussion. The last word is yours.


Look, I am not trying to be a jerk, I just honestly don't see your point. If they are "voluntary" than how could they possibly accomplish anything? The people that don't want to have kids or only a certain amount are already doing so of thier own free will.



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Originally posted by chrome413
reply to post by Darkphoenix77
 



Look, I am not trying to be a jerk, I just honestly don't see your point. If they are "voluntary" than how could they possibly accomplish anything? The people that don't want to have kids or only a certain amount are already doing so of thier own free will.




I don't want to come across as a jerk either. I'm sorry for anything negative I implied earlier.

I do think though that over population is a problem. And I think reducing the world's population is something that could be achieved over several generations. And I don't mean some drastic 75% reduction at all. Maybe stagnant population growth would be a better term for me to use than population reduction.

It's a proven fact that the more education women have, the fewer children the have. I'd like to see the "underdeveloped world" better educated. Also, there is the option of making birth control more readily available to people. In fact, I read an article on yahoo the other day about a male birth control shot that makes sperm immobile and lasts for like 6 months or something. I think if people had options then they may choose to have fewer children. Maybe even special tax breaks for people who choose to have only one child, or even two, because two would result in 0 net population growth.

I don't like or support any idea similar to China's One Child policy. Or anything involving genocide or any population control forced on anyone. I just think it's something that could be accomplished voluntarily if approached properly.

I know I said I was done, but I thought I should restate my position more rationally without the curtness. If we disagree, that's cool.
edit on 7-2-2013 by chrome413 because: i have no idea why my reply is all in the quote thing. still trying to figure out ats.



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man
 


Well there u have it! Ladies and gentleman from ATS, the Ron Paul movement has blasted off. If u are truly worth your salt u will post this video and every other video that is informing yet easy to comprehend(9th grade level) and tell your loved ones that its ok to admit ignorance of things like political corruption on a global scale or even common misconceptions. its ok to be ignorant but its NOT ok to stay ignorant. im sure ats gets alot of this but c'mon guys! help your fellow humans now more than ever. TEAM HUMAN RACE!!!



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   



I don't want to come across as a jerk either. I'm sorry for anything negative I implied earlier.

I do think though that over population is a problem. And I think reducing the world's population is something that could be achieved over several generations. And I don't mean some drastic 75% reduction at all. Maybe stagnant population growth would be a better term for me to use than population reduction.

It's a proven fact that the more education women have, the fewer children the have. I'd like to see the "underdeveloped world" better educated. Also, there is the option of making birth control more readily available to people. In fact, I read an article on yahoo the other day about a male birth control shot that makes sperm immobile and lasts for like 6 months or something. I think if people had options then they may choose to have fewer children. Maybe even special tax breaks for people who choose to have only one child, or even two, because two would result in 0 net population growth.

I don't like or support any idea similar to China's One Child policy. Or anything involving genocide or any population control forced on anyone. I just think it's something that could be accomplished voluntarily if approached properly.

I know I said I was done, but I thought I should restate my position more rationally without the curtness. If we disagree, that's cool.
edit on 7-2-2013 by chrome413 because: i have no idea why my reply is all in the quote thing. still trying to figure out ats.



In a perfect situation what you are proposing is an acceptable alternative to what we have now (tax breaks, increased birth control availability, and education). My resistance to the idea comes from the fact that I would not trust the people in charge to be reasonable with implementation of any population control policy. Something like this could be too easily abused in my opinion.

Education is the best alternative I think, people should learn that one does not need to have 15 children to ensure the bloodline anymore, and having more than 4 is very detrimental to the environment when multiple people decide to have lots of children. I am against anything that is forced or permanent. Theoretically worst case scenario in the event of a world disaster, we may at some point wish to be able to procreate to higher levels and if that is taken away we would in effect be causing our own extinction as a species.

I just don't trust the people in charge to hold my jockstrap let alone regulate who is and isn't worthy of having children. Too many people of financial means already consider themselves superior to those of financial hardship, and I would not them anywhere near any worldwide population control policy.



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this one is a vague way of introducing GMO crops as the new and only "sustainable" crops for the future...again another power grab that will require, license, taxes, registrations, laws and tickets...making the industry ONLY affordable and profitable to the government or those in bed with them...we have already seen how the government regulations have made agriculture/farming increasingly impractical for the average person...


already happening. One member here mentioned the are moving the farming to QLD... thats true but above and beyond that they are geo-engineering the region here to have many months of drought followed by huge floods each january... essentially killing off massive amounts of crops up here too... just wait and see they will start pushing more and more GMO which is designed to grow faster and bigger and the farmers, in their desperation, will lap it up having no other alternative



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
what is she talking about? it sounds like nonsensical jibber jabber :S

could someone summarise her speech?
Ive listened to it, but it seems i dont grasp the big deal.

i didnt understand at all her feelings towards what she said... she starting crying at one point and i had to rewind over and over, and didnt get it.


so.. whats the big deal here?
edit on 8-2-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)



edit: and the part about depopulation, whats wrong with that? we are way to many people.
my idea would be to eradicate africa (what is already going on) and use that country for something commercial.
food or what have you.
i mean whats the point of having sex, born a baby, then let it starve to death? lol. so stupid africans.
the fact that they are black has nothing to do with it, so if your thinking this is racism you are wrong
edit on 8-2-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
edit: and the part about depopulation, whats wrong with that? we are way to many people.
my idea would be to eradicate africa (what is already going on) and use that country for something commercial.
food or what have you.
i mean whats the point of having sex, born a baby, then let it starve to death? lol. so stupid africans.
the fact that they are black has nothing to do with it, so if your thinking this is racism you are wrong


You, sir, are what is wrong with this world. It's the greed and arrogance of people like yourself, who think they can just take over other countries at their own whim, annihilating the people who live there and forcing them into poverty by sucking the life out of the place....all in the name of making money....

Words cannot describe how disgusted I am at what you posted.



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat
 


It's clear that global warming is happening - but it may just be part of the natural cycle of things. The earth has a way of restoring balance.
edit on 8/2/13 by Watcher26 because: typo...



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties
 


you clearly have a reading disabilty.
I said they should do this because of the poverty. OR the africans should stop making kids altogether, and it will happen naturally.

Or, you think its ok to give birth to a baby - put a child into this world - and then let it starve to death?
This to me is human cruelty and a shameful and utter waste of soul carnations.

YOU are what is wrong with this world, not me. Im simply a very realistic person, you seem to live in dreamland



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

my idea would be to eradicate africa (what is already going on) and use that country for something commercial.
food or what have you.


I think that's the problem with Africa. Nothing grows there. If they could grow food then they wouldn't be in the same predicament they are.

And I do agree about not making babies if you can't feed them. But we all know sex feels good. And get a guy horny and he isn't thinking with his big head- it's in the heat of the moment. That's why there needs to be some birth control made available to the under developed parts of the world.



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Australia should have no say in the Planets future.

Anyone who's studied Australia has read about them hyper polluting their prime areas.....using chemicals/herbicides/toxins all over.....made many of their native life forms extinct.

Worst farming experiment ever on planet Earth......they're use of chemicals/toxins all over has decimated them.

If left alone Australia will kill itself over time.

The only GOOD thing out of Australia right now is that their kids are refusing to use the internet/ mass media devices. So there is a tiny bit of hope for them....but those kids now have bad DNA from the dioxins and toxins used down there.



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413

Originally posted by alienDNA

my idea would be to eradicate africa (what is already going on) and use that country for something commercial.
food or what have you.


I think that's the problem with Africa. Nothing grows there. If they could grow food then they wouldn't be in the same predicament they are.

And I do agree about not making babies if you can't feed them. But we all know sex feels good. And get a guy horny and he isn't thinking with his big head- it's in the heat of the moment. That's why there needs to be some birth control made available to the under developed parts of the world.


its funny how you put the blame on the males

My guess is that you are a female?

but tell me, is it the guy who gets pregnant? ..



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Australia should have no say in the Planets future.

Anyone who's studied Australia has read about them hyper polluting their prime areas.....using chemicals/herbicides/toxins all over.....made many of their native life forms extinct.

Worst farming experiment ever on planet Earth......they're use of chemicals/toxins all over has decimated them.

If left alone Australia will kill itself over time.

The only GOOD thing out of Australia right now is that their kids are refusing to use the internet/ mass media devices. So there is a tiny bit of hope for them....but those kids now have bad DNA from the dioxins and toxins used down there.


Can you provide some evidence to back up your amazing claims please?
second



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadAnonima

Originally posted by Sly1one

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this one is a vague way of introducing GMO crops as the new and only "sustainable" crops for the future...again another power grab that will require, license, taxes, registrations, laws and tickets...making the industry ONLY affordable and profitable to the government or those in bed with them...we have already seen how the government regulations have made agriculture/farming increasingly impractical for the average person...


already happening. One member here mentioned the are moving the farming to QLD... thats true but above and beyond that they are geo-engineering the region here to have many months of drought followed by huge floods each january... essentially killing off massive amounts of crops up here too... just wait and see they will start pushing more and more GMO which is designed to grow faster and bigger and the farmers, in their desperation, will lap it up having no other alternative


how are they geo-engineering the region please? sheesh! where are all of these crack pots coming from? 2 posts from different people, 2 outlandish claims! A bit of proof please guys



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Murgatroid
 


Indeed, I bury my head in the sand by visiting ATS.



Indeed, why do you come to ATS if you dislike everything here?

Find a better job perhaps? Spending all day on this website, looking for threads to troll, you must be a very sad and lonely person. Hope you're being paid well at least!
.



Your so right. Couldn't find a kind way of saying this, we'll done.

Watched the vid, how long till she is taken out?





new topics

top topics



 
95
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join