It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Exposed by Australian Politician in Parliament.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
This stuff is happening. From what I have heard, they are trying to stop the water getting to farmers in Victoria and are in the process of moving the entire farming industry to QLD. I haven't done my research so I can't tell you if I'm entirely correct or not. But this is affecting my family right now in Northern Victoria... They are in a crap fight with the government right now.
edit on 4-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

dont know what access to mulch you have but i understand you can reduce water needs to 1/4 of normal with adequate mulching. presuming there is no other answer for your family.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by omega man

Erm why does she say that agenda 21 isn't meant to be spoken about and then a little later on, starts quoting people talking about agenda 21?

Stopped after that.

Cant watch it cause im capped, but the way you wrote that, id assume she meant wasn't meant to be spoken about outside of their circle in which she is

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Chadwickus

You can choose to bury your head in the sand like most people do when confronted with this sort of situation.

I choose not to.

For those of you who think the Illuminati is fiction...

It is FAR stranger than any fiction ever penned.

"The greatest enemy of truth is very often not the lie - deliberate, contrived and dishonest - but the myth - persistent, persuasive and unrealistic" --JFK

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"- Reagan's CIA Director William Casey.

"When a well packaged web of lies is sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous, and it's speaker a raving lunatic." ~ James Dresden

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; and third, it is accepted as self-evident.”— Arthur Schopenhauer.

I love it when people do this and act like its "proof." Inevitably, every time someone brings up quotes like this when you try to find out if its REAL all you can do is find it repeated ad nasuem on conspiracy sites. Most of these are probably made up or taken wildly out of context for that reason.

The fact that such "proof by spooky sounding quotes" gets so many stars is disgusting. Shows just how much ATSers WANT TO BELIEVE in conspiracies...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Up next on news at 11 Australian Politician Ann Bresington found dead in flipped over car in ocean due to heart attack.

While I applaud the seemingly attempt to"get it out", lets face it, every single secret agenda any country has , is always released a little bit at a time so people get acclimated,

oh sure enough they start doing most programs without consent or even a thought to tell us, but as more and more people find out through other means other than msn, most companies, er I mean countries/governments realize that they should put something out there whether its a lie attached to the real program or the program itself.

Such as fluoride in the water, just now almost 100 years later people/governments (local) are waking up and taking it out.

although she does do a good job of explaining to the slow people, most just say agenda21 is bad, she goes through and explains how the treaties are being set up, exactly whats going to happen after they are established ect ect the real question is, is she really concerned or just being paid to look concerned and tell this story heh?

bush looked concerned on 9/11, .......... he told a great story too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
it is painfully obvious that if the elite-and by that i mean the ruling class who control money and governments- were really concerned with our wellbeing, they would not be financing wars all over the world. they would not have a schedule to take over irak, libya, syria, egypt, lebanon, iran, to name some of them. they would not be favoring the reduction of the population by 6 and 1/2 billion people down to 500,000,000.

in fact they would be famous for their benevolence, they would be characterized by their love and goodwill. no evidence exists for any of that. but the evidence mounts for the alternative.

their agenda is downright ugly, but they'll try and put a pretty face on it with all the media brainwashing they can muster. some of what they'll prescribe will sound desirable but that will be the thin edge of the wedge of human suffering.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Let me preface my comment by saying: I didn't watch the video but I read pretty much the whole first page. I must agree with the idea that corporations and the money making elite probably have some bad agendas... mainly making more money. Maybe they can only be controlled through a world government, maybe not. Regardless of that, have you seen the Syfy show Continuum? Without spoiling anything but the basic premise established in the first episode, the major corporations of the world are now the world government and the show is only set in 2077! Seems like maybe this is the way we're heading?

I think Murgatroid may be right about all these assassinations and such. Anyone else think maybe the CIA/American Government/Money Makers were the ones who killed JFK? Goes right along with what Murgatroid was saying about JFK and the lady in the video...just putting that thought out there.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
An interesting video

I just have 1 question and mayhaps someone here will have the answer .

Is Gina ( Australians should work for $2 ) Reinhart paying for "Lord" Christopher Monckton, the third Viscount Monckton of Brenchley to speak on 5aaa as mentioned in this little agenda vid @2.01 ?

Yep that's an interesting video.

edit on 5-2-2013 by DevilsApprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bemorphy

any chance of seeing that T-shirt design?
got a digital camera thru which you might capture the design and put it on this thread for those who choose to wear it? thanx in anticipation.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
it is painfully obvious that if the elite-and by that i mean the ruling class who control money and governments- were really concerned with our wellbeing, they would not be financing wars all over the world. they would not have a schedule to take over irak, libya, syria, egypt, lebanon, iran, to name some of them. they would not be favoring the reduction of the population by 6 and 1/2 billion people down to 500,000,000.

in fact they would be famous for their benevolence, they would be characterized by their love and goodwill. no evidence exists for any of that. but the evidence mounts for the alternative.

their agenda is downright ugly, but they'll try and put a pretty face on it with all the media brainwashing they can muster. some of what they'll prescribe will sound desirable but that will be the thin edge of the wedge of human suffering.

I like to think of Agenda 21 as a chocolate covered dog biscuit (use your imagination). It's sweet on the outside, but there is no way in hell you will convince me that eating it is a good idea.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Kissinger is in on this big time also, but it seems most people still have their eyes closed and don't see, what is about to take place, unless stopped in it's tracks.

Kissinger designed the Parliament building there and everyone was say why is it so big, we don't have enough people to fill it, Da! They plan, from what understand as that to be the New capital of the world.

Kissinger it a criminal and is want for crime's against humanity in several countries, this is fact but he is on the ru and has plenty of help in avoiding arrest, as he is always tipd of when they do have a chance to grab him.

Bush, Cheney and all those other Bums have also been found guilty in The World Court of these type of crimes, but at this time has just been a waste of time also.

Kissinger has been doing his Genocide thing hand in hand with the US since the 70s, Turner should be one of the first to help lower the population on of the Earth along with Kissinger for starters.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

I'm in the USA and it seems the elites are worried about something - they're getting desperate.

They're pushing things too fast and people are getting annoyed with their gun ban crap, their doomed "obozocare", and thier american citizen killing drones, ect....

There's something they are really worried about. Maybe they're in-fighting?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
This stuff is happening. From what I have heard, they are trying to stop the water getting to farmers in Victoria and are in the process of moving the entire farming industry to QLD. I haven't done my research so I can't tell you if I'm entirely correct or not. But this is affecting my family right now in Northern Victoria... They are in a crap fight with the government right now.
edit on 4-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)
This must be so many pages later if we are already up to 54 flags. Anyway , you say they are moving the entire farming industry to Queensland .
But so far in a short span of time we have had two major floods happenning , wiping out the food crops in Queensland .

So sounds like a conspiracy to me happenning,
Listening to her talk and so far the reason for wanting a food supply in Queensland and then have it wiped out by floods would be to create food shortages , thus we must buy food from China . Seems they want to transfer all production and wealth to thied world nations .
How would this benefit them " anyone know that answer
edit on 5-2-2013 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
With HAARP devastating
Queensland, most people are already willing to relocate and rebuild the township away from the land that they "OWN?. Monsanto will be seeding irrigated land in the suburbs where houses once stood. The Crown is stealing the land from
Australians.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

There is a reason they want the farming done in Qld. They took away the right of ownership of land.

Do some research naysayers....agenda 21 is fking real.

I for one will be contacting/ joining, Ann, or Lion, or anyone else involved in the disruption of this anal UN conspiracy to slowly but surely own, land, water, rain, the fking air that we breath, the crops that the farmers sow. The meat the farmers rear. They will tell you where you can live and fk me, they will even tell you for how long.

How about not burying your head in the sand, take the whole torso with you!

www.freedomadvocates.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by keenasbro
reply to post by DarknStormy

There is a reason they want the farming done in Qld. They took away the right of ownership of land.

Do some research naysayers....agenda 21 is fking real.

I for one will be contacting/ joining, Ann, or Lion, or anyone else involved in the disruption of this anal UN conspiracy to slowly but surely own, land, water, rain, the fking air that we breath, the crops that the farmers sow. The meat the farmers rear. They will tell you where you can live and fk me, they will even tell you for how long.
So why are they rezoning the urban population?
How about not burying your head in the sand, take the whole torso with you!

www.freedomadvocates.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by keenasbro

The UN was also behind the "marine parks" here that nobody wanted. Just another way of stopping people from having the opportunity to get something good to eat for free.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
No matter what the derogatory comments say regarding this post, those in Australia know how apathetic the Australian Public is, and as the country that is "apparently" meant to be the cornerstone of the New World Order, during an election year, and due to the perseverance of the Underground Truth Movement we are about to change the course of history. Maybe this is what is needed to take the focus of America????

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by LightAssassin

I tried to watch but she just sounds like another confused conspiracy theorist.

Just because she's a politician doesn't validate what she says you know...

Politicians are dishonest and evil! (unless they're saying what you want to hear), just like the MSM tells lies! (unless they're saying what you want to hear).

So anyway, back on agenda 21, if it's not spoken about, why is it readily available HERE

And what is so evil about...

Combating poverty

Combating deforestation

Managing fragile ecosystems

Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development

Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources

Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources

Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international traffic in toxic and dangerous products

Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities

Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development

Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions

Strengthening the role of business and industry

Promoting education, public awareness and training

??

Perhaps you can point out the evil parts for me? My head is in the sand apparently...

i guess the point she is trying to make is that its not a bad thing to be concerned about and do something about these issues. But when the people offering the solutions are the same ones creating the problem its something we should question.

Cant argue with that logic.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Check out her facebook page, she is touring with Lord Monkton at the moment at Climate Change lectures throughout South Australia.

Thats enough for me the mention of Lord Monkton the guy is a phoney he is not even a bona fide Lord and made a complete ass of himself when the Order of the Garter whatever high lighted this fact.
Just looking at his eyes is bad enough. Someone like him is hardly an enemy of big money as read and heard from various sources although he is not a bona fide lord, he is a Knight of Malta.
Tony Abbott is also good mate of Lord Monkton. Since I am proponent of the Hegelian Dialectic I see Abbott as only hairs breadth worse than Gillard for different reasons in my view. Seems the MP & Monckton are simply on Koch brother, libertarian wing of the nwo.
Many of you seem to be assuming we should all be right wing ,libertarians on ats which is what many of you seem to be assuming. Well wrong in my case I dont support that position it simply shows many of you havent moved beyond the hegelian dialectic.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join