It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Exposed by Australian Politician in Parliament.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by abeverage
OH NO the left is going to screw us!!! OH PLEASE HELP US RIGHT! PLEASE HELP US (here in the states) REPUBLICANS!!!! SAVE US FROM THE MONSTERS THE LEFT MADE UP!

LOL

2 Parties One Agenda!

I see what you did there!! Agenda 21 - 2 parties 1 Agenda! BRILLIANT!

edit on 4-2-2013 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

Yes sometimes I pull something out of my clever bag and sometimes I pull it from somewhere else...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by omega man

Erm why does she say that agenda 21 isn't meant to be spoken about and then a little later on, starts quoting people talking about agenda 21?

Stopped after that.

In America at least, the implementation of Agenda 21 is called by other names, sustainable growth, one city one goal, and all sorts of gooey nice sounding names, never Agenda 21. It is being applied locally by elected officials who join the planning boards and push the agenda by other names. That is why they do not talk about it, or say it, because that would show their hand. Here is a website by a great lady in California who can explain it all in real terms, easy to understand terms of how this is rightly grotesque and undermining personal freedoms for the commons, the common good supposedly.
www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...
It is not about democrat or republican, it is a freedom issue that should concern every one of us, as it is being spread world wide.
It is nice to see this being brought out in Australia, as it should be brought out in America as well.
Read about it and then come back and make another reply here.
I had a fancy tee shirt made up for me that reads front and back: AGENDA 21 RULES. With designs so that it might look like a crazy band shirt or something. People ask me about it all the time and I say go search Agenda 21 over view. Or now to go to the website above.
Thank you,
Bemorphy

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
we can only hope shes a very brave woman speaking out on things much bigger then her we can only hope people take her advice and run with it it seems people are waking up slowly but is it rapid enough idk I feel we need something major to happen to keep the conduit open

reply to post by Shema

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Well put, one question thought, who do we empower to make the decision of who lives and who dies. Will it be based upon wealth, intelligence, blood lineage. I can assure you, 99% of humanity have no say in this process, under the insidious nature of AGENDA 21.

You can attempt to assure me, but that doesn't mean I will accept the premise.

The conditions are set for us all to game the system or not.

Either we follow the rules, else bend them at our own risk.

At each step of the socio-economic ladder we ascend or descend over time, the same set of rules apply to all.

You are free to see the system as is, and do as you see fit.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Just because she's a politician doesn't validate what she says you know...

She is a state politician, previous claims to fame are

"In August 2006, she announced that she would propose a bill to Parliament which, if passed, would enforce random twice-annual drug tests of every South Australian school student from year 8 to year 12."

Maybe she finally woke up and sees how she too was led along the garden path. I supported GWB and that's a regrettable thing for me to admit to. I believed the official story of 911 and now see how preposterous it is.

It's clear what the agenda is and if a person cannot see it, they're either blind or stupid or too afraid to admit to what they're seeing.

The hostage situation that occurred here in the US over the last week, further paints a picture of "anyone who is fearful their government is overstepping bounds, bust be a nutcase and will come for your children with their guns." It was supposed to be a further reinforcement of what allegedly happened in Sand Hook, but it's clear this too was staged and right on a highway for everyone to see.

They're coming hard and strong now, but that may very well be their undoing. Watching the Super Bowl yesterday with a varied group of people, the presence of the Sandy Hook children drew some interesting reactions even from the more liberal minded in the group. I think TPTB have underestimated peoples intelligence and their ability to discern fact from BS. I think they've moved too boldly in the direction they intend and people who do not visit sites such as ATS and one in particular I know, who doesn't even venture onto a computer to cruise the Internet, noticed and made a comment about the implied intent. I found that to be rather comforting and have some optimism that these bums will fail and that justice will prevail!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Starred you for that, you seem to be one of the few that "gets it" in this thread.

That is exactly what is happening.

What we have to ask ourselves is who are these people currently pushing the Agenda 21, surely it can´t be the same people thate came up with it right? It has to be some kind of covert organization with tremendous power, as they seem able to influence the governments all around the world. Not sure if this is purely United Nations doing, but rather some powerful people behind them that have adopted the same philosophy, possibly through an informative seminar or a couple of them, with some fairly convincing facts/figures backing it up.

Would be interesting to see this presentation and find the flaws in it, from todays perspective.

They seem to ignore the originally false assumptions made and just drone on with their Agenda even today... is if it´s from some "higher power".

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sandy Hook was staged because of a few human errors and mixups by the media?

And the psycho that abducted the kid last week was also staged, eh?

This is why I love ATS. Nobody takes anything seriously here, it's just a place for people to tell stories, try to shock others, and just use their imaginations. It's always good for a laugh.

Everyone knows that this place isn't for actual discoveries or serious discussion, right? It's all just games and fairy tales. I have yet to see anything backed up with a shred of fact that hasn't already been covered by the main stream media.

Don't get so worked up people. Nobody here believes the theories they come up with, it's all for the stars and flags. The more insane, the more stars and flags. See the pattern? It's obvious what this website is for.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Operations because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

I tried to watch but she just sounds like another confused conspiracy theorist.

Just because she's a politician doesn't validate what she says you know...

Politicians are dishonest and evil! (unless they're saying what you want to hear), just like the MSM tells lies! (unless they're saying what you want to hear).

So anyway, back on agenda 21, if it's not spoken about, why is it readily available HERE

And what is so evil about...

Combating poverty

Combating deforestation

Managing fragile ecosystems

Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development

Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources

Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources

Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international traffic in toxic and dangerous products

Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities

Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development

Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions

Strengthening the role of business and industry

Promoting education, public awareness and training

??

Perhaps you can point out the evil parts for me? My head is in the sand apparently...

To address just one or possibly two of these, in Canada Harper has been preoccupied with passing all kinds of anti-criminal legislation. Lately he introduced another omnibus bill into which there are buried gems that according to our aboriginal people have the potential to destroy their way of life and force them to assimilate, contrary to promises made for the past few centuries and re-iterated recently by Harper.

Outraged at a section of the omnibus bill that will stop guaranteeing the preservation of clean water resources in favour of unencumbered transportation on said waterways, the natives lauched the Idle No More movement. So yeah, our native people have been the keepers and protectors of nature and wilderness and are staging regular actions until everyone understands. Meanwhile the press is latching onto all kinds of little details to attack them and disparage them, to portray them as unorganized, disunified, etc, carefully deflecting our attention from the real messages the group is sending out. If this deflection is not organized then why is the press not carrying their message in a responsible manner?
edit on 4-2-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

To be honest, I think the time has come for the native people of Canada to be assimilated fully. I'm sick and tired of my tax dollars being used to fill the pockets of native leaders. There needs to be more accountability and audits need to be carried out. Native people need to realize that their worst enemies are the corrupt native leaders. It is time to stop giving native people fish to eat and teach them to fish for themselves. The free ride has got to stop.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

Indeed, I bury my head in the sand by visiting ATS.

Indeed, why do you come to ATS if you dislike everything here?

Find a better job perhaps? Spending all day on this website, looking for threads to troll, you must be a very sad and lonely person. Hope you're being paid well at least!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Operations

This is why I love ATS. Nobody takes anything seriously here, it's just a place for people to tell stories, try to shock others, and just use their imaginations. It's always good for a laugh.

Everyone knows that this place isn't for actual discoveries or serious discussion, right? It's all just games and fairy tales. I have yet to see anything backed up with a shred of fact that hasn't already been covered by the main stream media.

Don't get so worked up people. Nobody here believes the theories they come up with, it's all for the stars and flags. The more insane, the more stars and flags. See the pattern? It's obvious what this website is for.

I couldn't give a rats ass about a star or flag. Do you want to offer anything else valuable to the conversation?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

I couldn't give a rats ass about a star or flag. Do you want to offer anything else valuable to the conversation?

This isn't a conversation, it's fun bantering and story telling. Sorry to interrupt, please continue.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

Heh...So why do you even bother? Aren't you afraid that little bubble you live in might just burst one of these days, if you keep comming to ATS. Don't worry, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

People like to offer their opinions and insights into all subject material. Its quite simple, if you are not going to add any valuable input into a thread. Why comment? One must indeed question your motives for being on a conspiracy site????

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

Heh...So why do you even bother? Aren't you afraid that little bubble you live in might just burst one of these days, if you keep comming to ATS. Don't worry, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

My bubble popped loud and hard so long ago that your bubble built a religion around it. What I know would melt your brain. I come here to see how close people are coming to the truth, but these days it's more like how far away are they running from it. Makes my job easy, and yes, I get paid well.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If we don't work together the elite will extend their lives 1000x fold, horde all of the best sex bots, and eventually turn this planet into a garbage dump after morphing mars into a paradise.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Funny Operations,

When there is a true concern brought up its either completely ignored or you get attacked as can be seen by the few posts replying to you.

It is all a fairy tale and characters think their fantasia is free for them roam when in fact their every movement is observed and manipulated

And this in a thread about the NWO, Agenda 21.

Operations was so spot on with that post concerning this thread and ATS as a whole

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you're unstable you really shouldn't be here. People will actually encourage your insanity then turn on you like a pack of wolves.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

My bubble popped loud and hard so long ago that your bubble built a religion around it. What I know would melt your brain. I come here to see how close people are coming to the truth, but these days it's more like how far away are they running from it. Makes my job easy, and yes, I get paid well.
Thats open to debate, words are easy, providing credible information is a different story, why don't you share some of what you know since "Your bubble burst" Easier to speak in a cryptic tongue than proffer up proof.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by omega man

Erm why does she say that agenda 21 isn't meant to be spoken about and then a little later on, starts quoting people talking about agenda 21?

Stopped after that.

You are no swordsman. Take that avatar off, because you do not deserve it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Funny Operations,

When there is a true concern brought up its either completely ignored or you get attacked as can be seen by the few posts replying to you.

It is all a fairy tale and characters think their fantasia is free for them roam when in fact their every movement is observed and manipulated

And this in a thread about the NWO, Agenda 21.

Operations was so spot on with that post concerning this thread and ATS as a whole

You get it.

There's so much fantasy being pumped into this place there's no room for a disinfo agent. lol
Maybe I'm here to cloud the truth, maybe I'm here to lie, or maybe my personal goal is to tap you all on the shoulder and attempt to get you back on track.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join