It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Exposed by Australian Politician in Parliament.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Australian Politician Ann Bresington speaking today. If the link doesn't work, I don't know how to post it. Just copy and paste the link, it is well worth the watch.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
HERE:-
reply to post by omega man

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Australian Politician Ann Bresington speaking today. If the link doesn't work, I don't know how to post it. Just copy and paste the link, it is well worth the watch.

What are your thoughts on this?
Maybe a highlight of specific aspects she covers, for those with slow bandwidth?

I'll watch this video later... Sounds interesting enough in premise.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Thanks omega man for being on the ball with this. She's a brave lady speaking out like this, hopefully her courage will spur others to do the same.

edit on 4-2-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Erm why does she say that agenda 21 isn't meant to be spoken about and then a little later on, starts quoting people talking about agenda 21?

Stopped after that.

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You can choose to bury your head in the sand like most people do when confronted with this sort of situation.

I choose not to.

For those of you who think the Illuminati is fiction...

It is FAR stranger than any fiction ever penned.

"The greatest enemy of truth is very often not the lie - deliberate, contrived and dishonest - but the myth - persistent, persuasive and unrealistic" --JFK

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"- Reagan's CIA Director William Casey.

"When a well packaged web of lies is sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous, and it's speaker a raving lunatic." ~ James Dresden

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; and third, it is accepted as self-evident.”— Arthur Schopenhauer.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Of course you did!!!

No, she talks about their flirtations on the subject....not about Agenda 21 specifically if you were listening. She was quoting people who are members of the Club of Rome, where the Agenda 21 idea came from.

Times like this I really wonder about you Chad. This is something you should be concerned about too.
edit on 4-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Indeed, I bury my head in the sand by visiting ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I support the conclusions, or dangers covered on agenda 21 and recognize the need for a world government, what I dislike is the methodology to advance the ideas and steam roll the necessary actions to the general population.

The general population is mostly kept in the dark due to how media controls discourse in most societies. So far the only ones making "payments" to the necessary changes have been the western middle and lower class and the beneficiaries have been mostly the upper class on third world nations, that is the changes are being badly managed and their priorities have been centered on the 99% in place of the 1%, something that any person can comprehend since the 1% controls the political and economical power and in the end can subvert the process or, again, necessary changes, to their own ends, something that is clearly their intention since the one world government as they envision it is to be worst than the present system we have, giving even greater control to the 1%s.

It is truly perverse how they took basic necessities, things that should and ought to be done and shaped them into something that in its present form should be combated but at the same time any opposition if it gains uninformed momentum guided by what I see a minority within the 1% that is simply against changing the status quo and feel simply left out of the power game (that is big land owners and primary sector entities, like mines etc that due to the changes in the social fabric will see their old power vanish completely into the pockets of larger economic groups) .
One world government yes, but not as it is being designed. Environmental protection yes but fairly applied to all in the same measure and without lies to the public. Demographic control yes, but not based in force and without transparency, mostly based in proper education and access to basic health care.

In any case I do not see the present model or any alteration working out before the predicted meltdown so ultimately we are for a painful downfall and ultimately I can only have hope that in the end the 1%s will be as FU as the rest of us...

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I tried to watch but she just sounds like another confused conspiracy theorist.

Just because she's a politician doesn't validate what she says you know...

Politicians are dishonest and evil! (unless they're saying what you want to hear), just like the MSM tells lies! (unless they're saying what you want to hear).

So anyway, back on agenda 21, if it's not spoken about, why is it readily available HERE

And what is so evil about...

Combating poverty

Combating deforestation

Managing fragile ecosystems

Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development

Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources

Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources

Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international traffic in toxic and dangerous products

Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities

Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development

Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions

Strengthening the role of business and industry

Promoting education, public awareness and training

??

Perhaps you can point out the evil parts for me? My head is in the sand apparently...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This stuff is happening. From what I have heard, they are trying to stop the water getting to farmers in Victoria and are in the process of moving the entire farming industry to QLD. I haven't done my research so I can't tell you if I'm entirely correct or not. But this is affecting my family right now in Northern Victoria... They are in a crap fight with the government right now.
edit on 4-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Just because she's a politician doesn't validate what she says you know...

She is a state politician, previous claims to fame are

"In August 2006, she announced that she would propose a bill to Parliament which, if passed, would enforce random twice-annual drug tests of every South Australian school student from year 8 to year 12."

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Ha!

Bit ironic innit?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Check out her facebook page, she is touring with Lord Monkton at the moment at Climate Change lectures throughout South Australia.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Maybe you stopped too early Mate, It was very interesting. What was said, i have heard before but this time it had an Aussie slant. It seems that our Polly's dont have much of a choice other than play the globalists game.
Good to see another Polly bring it out in the open for ALL to view.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Be pointless moving all the farming to Queensland, it floods every other year. Try buying Bananas in a few months.
They'll cost five times they do now.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I know corporations have their problems... But the only way to reign these monsters in is through global law as these entities are nationless. I know it is the corporate dollar pushing these changes and further enhancing their goals. I know the failings of man confronted with the political face is a very sad story.

Agenda 21 is a version, do not attack the premise if you want to win, attack the failings. The end result is inevitable, the definition of this is up to all of us.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by DarknStormy

Be pointless moving all the farming to Queensland, it floods every other year. Try buying Bananas in a few months.
They'll cost five times they do now.

You tell that to the people trying to do it.. Apparently they want the farming all in the same place. Down here, its getting to the point where farmers are getting told to shut up shop and theres nothing they can do about it.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
She is a state politician

So were US presidents Lincoln, JFK, Garfield, and McKinley,

They were ALL slaughtered soon after they interfered with the money changers.

Why is it that EVERY person who has the ability to change the world is murdered?

Are some of you so blind that you cannot see that Ann Bressington is risking her life by exposing the money changers (elites & bankers) for YOUR freedoms?

We have all been lied to and deceived!

edit on 4-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join