It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hello all,

I've got a new Animated short movie that I think will fit in perfectly with the ATS crowd. The title is "Afroman for President" and it's about a corrupt politician who plans the ultimate evil in order to win an election. His plan is to have his genetically engineered monster called People Eater eat the opposing party at a debate which takes place at a Moon colony; his slogan is "Vote for me or die" accordingly. Afroman and Afrodite have to stop him before it's too late. You can watch the trailer here:

www.youtube.com...

I'd like to hear what ATS has to say about my project!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

This is what I understood from the video:-The evil politician created a monster in the lab that he will now use to destroy the good politician and anyone else who opposes him.

Awesome.It will be interesting to see what Afrojack does now

edit on 4-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Close. The two political parties are the Heads and Tails parties; two sides of the same coin, kinda like Republican and Democrat. He employs some evil scientists to create his evil creature to eat the Heads party at a political debate as he is from the Tails party. For this story which takes place in the future, I envision a time where politicians no longer have to hide behind a smile and a handshake and they are out in the open with their underhandedness and misdealings. Millicient, the bad politician does not try to hide his hatred of people and his feelings of ill contempt for his fellow man. He's a villian who you love to hate.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How can you be capable of the animation yet the audio sounds like it was done by a deaf retard? Honestly, half of the lines are cut off!

I applaud you for your effort, but I am amazed at how you can achieve such low audio quality with the tools available to someone adept at video animation.

My goodness, do you have a built-in quality filter or does it sound OK to you?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Thanks for being brutally honest with the emphasis on "BRUTAL." The sound has suffered not due to a lack of ability but more of a technical issue. My computer had a virus which disabled the sound amoung other things such as damaging the registry. SO I've had to edit sound "blindly" if you will. At least you still like the Animation so in a sense I still win!

top topics

join