learn more

Prepare for the upcoming Pro-EU Shills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Where do I apply? Does my time on this site qualify as a resume?

Exactly. I feel like an idiot for doing this for free all these years

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I also saw the 'troll patrol' item on rt, it prompted me to start the thread about another reason for the uk to leave the eu - to see if it drew anyone out.
The people behind this attempt at brainwashing us through forums like this one are supposed to be neutral, they have no right to spend this money on one-sided publicity, and as they are paying people, these people will have info at their fingertips that can be used to bamboozle ordinary citizens. What they don't have though are the s**t decectors that ordinary folk have, so it will be yet another phenomenal waste of money, but hey ho, it's not their money so it doesn't matter. Let people die of neglect in hospitals, get stabbed on the streets, leave schools barely able to string a sentence together, freeze to death because they can't afford to heat their homes, eat their pets, we mustn't complain about the eu - it needs our money to er...what was the point of it again? Oh I remember, getting through passport control quicker when we went on holiday abroad.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join