It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out-of-This-World Surveillance Drone Spotted at Super Bowl XLVII

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Dude, your avatar is friggin awesome

This thread is definitely comedic relief. I haven't stopped laughing.

Don't worry, I'm sure an overzealous mod will be here before long to put it in the hoax bin. That's where most of my best threads end up. Just because I might have an unpopular opinion, does my thread deserve to go in what's basically the digital trash? Makes me think I know more than THEY want me to...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madmax777
THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED AT THE SUPER BOWL! THEY WERE RIGHT!

In all seriousness, I think these are just their scouts. Maybe at next year's big game.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sent to a mod. Seriously, this joke has gone on long enough. I know that it's amusing but there is a certain degree of integrity that goes with this site and I will not see it spattered over with your diarrhea.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
Sent to a mod. Seriously, this joke has gone on long enough. I know that it's amusing but there is a certain degree of integrity that goes with this site and I will not see it spattered over with your diarrhea.

Thank you white knight.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Have you EVER watched a football game? I'm callin' troll on this one. No one can be that stupid.

link   
It's all fun and games until you set off a Orson Welles type panic! Not everyone on the planet understands what your doing here with this thread, and could be greatly disturbed by what you are suggesting. Stop this madness now before it's too late!

link   
Okay OP, I gave ya a few stars down the thread on different posts. Why? Well.. Simple...

No matter what people have said or how biting their remarks...You're just like your avatar. Stoic and set on enjoying your thread. Now that is classy in it's own way and something I don't see very often. You strike me as the kind of guy who could get kicked in the family jewels and helpfully tell the other guy his shoe laces were untied ..you wouldn't want him to trip later.

That kind of composure can't help but earn a star!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Do you mind if I add that to my signature ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This thread was funny at first now becoming a joke. Anyone with the slightest of brain power can tell its a sky cam. I suppose this drone came from the Goodyear blimp mother ship.

This guy is trolling and he knows it .. Can ATS do something to stop time wasting threads like this

Actually just to add these drones must be in high numbers and enjoy watching sports as I've seen them used in rugby mates here in the uk
edit on 3-2-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass

Lmao, go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

They installed a trampoline like that with the elephants in our zoo.

The elephants love it!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
And this my friends is why I love ATS.

No where else on the internet can you get this stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Rezlooper

They installed a trampoline like that with the elephants in our zoo.

The elephants love it!

Amazing what animals will do to avoid being whipped/to get some peanuts from their slave masters. The elephant looks like it's enjoying itself, but you never know. On the inside, it might be terrified.
edit on 2/3/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This thread has got to be one of the silliest things I've seen on ATS! That it actually made it to four pages ( so far ) shows that maybe people just love to have a good laugh. Brilliant!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass

...That is some pretty good stuff right there

the quote, not the diarrhea

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

nevermind

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

nevermind

Do you have something to share with the class?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This thread has continued on for 4 pages, 8 flags, and 5 stars too long already. Come on, really. No offense here, but gurl...please! That's a monkey...could be a melon...looks like a coconut!

No Mas Pantalones!

edit on 4-2-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is only my second post. This is the first thread Ive read here. But here goes. What about the power outage? Only HALF the lights went out. Coincidence? Think about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dougc411
This is only my second post. This is the first thread Ive read here. But here goes. What about the power outage? Only HALF the lights went out. Coincidence? Think about it.

They were half on, or half off, depending on how you look at things. I am a half on kind of person.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join