It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore wins Super Bowl 34-31

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Looks like another season is done, see yas in the fall, Way to go Ravens, even tho I'm not really a fan, Go Packers!! LOL

Baltimore pretty much ran the last min and a half out
edit on 2/3/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The Super Bowl belonged to the Refs

this year...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Go Ravens!!! Flacco is going to get paid now!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I used to be a hardcore Cowboys fan but I lost interest in football and havent watched a game in about 10 or so years.
edit on 2/3/2013 by Juggernog because: Typed 110 years lol

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Not a big fan either, but when I was in the army, this one dude WORSHIPPED the Cowboys, EVERY stitch of his clothing had something with the Cowboys on it, I bet if he could get away with it, he'd have an altar to them in his room in the barracks lol

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That was pretty interesting, niners caught up but damn, start of the game, raven went on full offensive, jacoby run was pretty good, end to end.... that was nice.

niners need more fit members, too much fat!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Being in England we don't get to see the games that often, unless of course we're willing to buy the sky channels and then stay up to ridiculous hours - something not always possible. Shame really as I'm a pretty big fan and just love watching the game. Been to a few games in the England leagues as well, and helped out during "Britbowl" - our version of the super bowl - a few years ago as well as It was held at the Keepmoat stadium here in Doncaster. Nothing close to a full stadium then, but I was still massively fun being on the sidelines helping out with running thing's. What a view of the game and what a game it was as well.

I have work late today so I also managed to stay up and catch the super bowl last night - well, most of it. I passed out sometime during the 4th quarter. Still, I managed to watch an annihilation in the first half, a 1 quarter fightback, and an incredibly angry Harbaugh shouting at a random person during a blackout.. Fun times indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Ravens will win the next Superbowl also !
Flacco is on fire!

Well done Baltimore Ravens!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
HMMM... 34-31

3+4=7
3+1=4
This years superbowl is # 47

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The real winner of the Super Bowl

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
30+ year Niners fan says, "Well done Ravens."
It was a helluva game. Either team could have won this puppy. I'm looking at a Jim Harbaugh theme here:

1st year: NFC championship loss.
2nd year: Superbowl loss.
3rd year: See where I'm going with this?

top topics

join