It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Protection - you need it more then ever these days...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee

Originally posted by HelenConway

soul loss, as in soul retrieval with shamans to get back, stuck in other times, past lives, consciousness locked in other dimensions etc ??

Yes sort of .. excactly

care to elaborate more ??

what is your take on it, more specifically ?

well obviously my take on it - is just that, what i think and feel, not necessarily the truth, just what I believe to be true.

I have come to believe that we are energy, molecules and atoms vibrating, animated by the same substance that animates all life... I call it 'the life force' it has many other names.

the life force is intelligent IMO and self aware, it animates humans and animals and plants.

Obviously our differing - physical differences are down to our ' design' rather then the life force.

For example - a dog does not have the same cognitive ability as a human [ generally ], they do not have hands and opposable thumbs to build things. However - that is their physical design shape, in actual fact they could well be animated by the same life force that makes us [ the humans ] alive - no different.

In this plane of existence, we quickly become cut off from our life force, that is why we age, that is why there is violence and mayhem.

The connection is lost I believe partly by design, there are various nefarious systems that engage the world and seek to entrap the humans with illusion and promises - such as money / economy [ as viewed by most economists ] / food system etc etc.

The point is many of us lose the strong connection we should have with our life force, so we seek to 'top up' our supplies by plugging into others, this could be your best friends / colleagues etc.

What happens is there is drama/ energy wars etc .

Have you read the Celestine Prophecy - it describes this process quite well,.

That is why animals are innocents and why so many are drawn to them.

edit on 17-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

hi helen, yeah pretty much on the same page, with all that, have had alll sorts happen over the years, from kundalini awakening, to weird energetic phenonoma, and past life karmic connection, one of which turned my life upside down

yes, read the celestine prophecy and the sequel and the conversations with god, series, seat of the soul was also a good read

and yes the source, thing so true, subconsciously I have been around psi vamps and it seems, some don't know they are doing it, though am sure , many times, in my own life, I have felt worn and drained by life and may have unintentionally drained someone else, though not meaning to, but there do seem to be career vamps whose well of pain is substansial, I only started feeling cords 3 years ago but, it's weird, because I actually feel, some extend them from certain chakras and hook me, though have got better at blocking them, some, come from very strong souls more mired in shadow than light, though sometimes I think it's a deliberate play, as shakespeare said

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;

I keep on wondering why your name feels familiar to me, I can't work out why

have you seen the documentary Flipside about the Newton institue and their LBL regression work

trailer is on you tube but am not sure how I embed a link here
edit on 18-2-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

yea that is what i mean. Helen Conway is a very very common name

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ok i get it, I sense you are picking up something from me and it does not make you feel comfortable

that is my sense, so no worries

take care

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

ok i get it, I sense you are picking up something from me and it does not make you feel comfortable

take care

not at all dharma

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

"We should understand well that all things are the work of the Great Spirit. We should know the Great Spirit is within all things: the trees, the grasses, the rivers, the mountains, and the four-legged and winged peoples; and even more important, we should understand that the Great Spirit is also above all these things and peoples. When we do understand all this deeply in our hearts, then we will fear, and love, and know the Great Spirit, and then we will be and act and live as the Spirit intends."

I have noticed two distinct groups – those who are kind and revere life and those who want to crush it with a sneer.

It's like this, you have your end goals and other groups might have the same so you belong to one group with which you have most things in common with. Anyone who belongs to that group might bring life to your existence and so your worldview, but others who do not agree with those truths might bring death. Which means you have to change truths and see them as either unintentional untruths or just plain lies.

Just to play advocate of the devil, Black Elks description reminds me of the Borg of Star Trek and their Hive mind, where all are indoctrinated with the same truth from birth never to be able to see beyond it. That is only for the Queen Borg, who rules supreme over all drones. So no thanks, since the Borg's idea of protection is to assimilate all intelligent life which is also easy to avoid by just playing dumb and not showing any real weapons.

the life force is intelligent IMO and self aware, it animates humans and animals and plants.

No, if life force was a ball of stuff that reacts to all inanimate objects then sooner or later there's going to be another ball that's gonna know about it and that is when they start to react to it and eachother for all of eternity. It doesn't matter what they react to, they just do either positive or negative. And when they have reacted to all objects that is when they combine inanimate objects and they tell eachother about it again and this happens ad infinitum.
edit on 18/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

each to his own.. but i disagree, with respect

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

take care

not at all dharma

please excuse, was a little pissed yesterday and clearly not thinking straight

<< 1  2   >>

join