It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Protection - you need it more then ever these days...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
There is no such thing as "psychic protection"...

Dion Fortune's nervous breakdown and her early death due to her use of magick are proof of this fact.

Her knowledge of "psychic protection" will only do you harm just like it did her.

If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? Luke 11:18

yes why do you have such an evil looking avatar ? It is almost like a psychic attack by itself.
edit on 3-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dustytoad
I like your posts, but you are kind of stuck in one way of looking. the "real" christian way.

You could change up your avatar, for once or something..

Be GOOD, and Love as much as possible.. IS the best psychic protection.

Try saying something in the positive aspect. What would you tell the white wolf about beauty? Love? Actual protection?

Ok Dusty, I believe what you are saying and I am always open to feedback.

Last night I told someone that one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with in life is KNOWING the truth, and learning how to pass it on to others without hurting them.

Sometimes it seems almost impossible.

What I said was that once you reach a place where you KNOW what is real and what is not real, you can't remain silent.

My motivation for posting here is LOVE and truth but obviously it's not coming across so I appreciate your ideas and hope to learn from them.

I have a lot of personal experience about the things I spoke about above so perhaps that makes me a bit too fanatical.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

[I have a lot of personal experience about the things I spoke about above so perhaps that makes me a bit too fanatical.

Then I would love you to share some of them - i am sure the others would too ?
Can you explain your avatar - I am genuinely curious - he does look evil and does have a really bad vibe,
I am guessing he is from a silent movie ?
edit on 3-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
yes why do you have such an evil looking avatar ? It is almost like a psychic attack by itself.

I have had MANY here on ATS tell me that it has freaked them out...

Perhaps I should have listened to them.

Love is all that matters in life and eternity.

Not a very loving avatar I guess.

I'm on it...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have had MANY here on ATS tell me that it has freaked them out...

Perhaps I should have listened to them.

Love is all that matters in life and eternity.

Not a very loving avatar I guess.

I'm on it...

cool - love it, very zen

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
I like your posts, but you are kind of stuck in one way of looking. the "real" christian way.

You could change up your avatar, for once or something..

Be GOOD, and Love as much as possible.. IS the best psychic protection.

Try saying something in the positive aspect. What would you tell the white wolf about beauty? Love? Actual protection?

Ok Dusty, I believe what you are saying and I am always open to feedback.

Last night I told someone that one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with in life is KNOWING the truth, and learning how to pass it on to others without hurting them.

Sometimes it seems almost impossible.

What I said was that once you reach a place where you KNOW what is real and what is not real, you can't remain silent.

My motivation for posting here is LOVE and truth but obviously it's not coming across so I appreciate your ideas and hope to learn from them.

I have a lot of personal experience about the things I spoke about above so perhaps that makes me a bit too fanatical.

That was it right there.. Thanks, I feel you now. It's one of those things. If you don't prod them they are being led blind, but if prodded too much they doth protest and flee..

I wouldn't have said what I did to someone else. I thought you would understand.

Sarcasm goes both ways? Or has no one told you, about the creepy SHIFTY eyes?
edit on 2/3/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok I have just got off the cat thread where certain people are boasting about bashing the brains out of cats.

I feel dirty and unclean and my head is pounding. This is an example of dark energy infiltrating my energy and making me feel sick.

So what to do - I feel enraged, again, the effect of the energy of casual cruelty that these people 'give off', they actually get a 'hit' from people like me, who react with revulsion to their crimes - it energises them.

Therefore it is important for me to take a few minutes, have a shower and untangle my energy from these energy stealers - I can do this psychically with out connecting to them.

I will call my energy back.

This is a fine example of psychic attack by default, contaminating a thread with toxic dark energy is how these people get their 'food', imagine what affect they may have in 'real life'

I have been contaminated - so I need to clean up.

edit on 4-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

That's all good, I mean you, not whatever cat thing you speak of, please don't link.

You could also turn the energy to anger, and use it to clean the dishes with Force! , or you could go for a nice walk.. Take their attention (topic energy whatever) and use it for your own goals.. Could use the energy to research ways to help some local animals or even humans.. It's how you react to energy that creates this world.

Here is a B.o.B lyric from "The Watchers"

"Whether they like you
or whether they hate you
It's all about the attention
that they pay you

If you're good at something
make sure they pay you
and if not
then take a thank you. "

Loosely paraphrased from memory.

You seem like cool person, so I hope your energy only becomes stronger, so that like minded people have something to lock onto, while we all mute out the losers.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

thank you Dusty.. you know I have also been thinking that it is not defense we need but reconnection.

Reconnection to our true energy source - the true us. I really believe that 'the system' blinds people, imprisons us and punishes those who try to reach up to their real selves.

I mean this literally - if we do not conform to ' group think' [ as george orwell says] we are villified, ostracised and basically rejected. Which means we have to keep silent about our real understandings or thoughts or face the consequences.

The system is organised such that it rewards the materialistic and punishes those who seek one with the spirit.

That is true in many cases. So we have to endure jobs created by the system whilst our longings wither inside.

Psychic protection is not necessary you are right, we need to reconnect to the life force.

However - sometimes we need to draw a line in the sand, just like St Michael with his flaming sword, to reach to who we are we have to cut through powerful sources, who would otherwise keep us mired in pain and monotony and trivia.

People who boast about cruelty or just mean people in general - are not connected to their life force in a healthy way, so they have to get energy from others and they do this by provoking them and prodding them in a very 3rd dimensional manner - sucking cords from their base chakras.

I am no expert yet at reaching my life force so I am still victim to these vampires, who are not just individuals, they are also your local council, politicians etc etc

Maybe I am a bit guilty of it myself.
edit on 4-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

So what I saying basically that most of us suffer from a degree of soul loss as the shamans describe it,

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Last week I was warned by an Angel after he woke me up. He warned me that there is coming very soon an attack on the spiritual level, that would literally make people die of fright. He said it was aparitions that were evil.
www.fivedoves.com...

I think being psychic and NOT having any defence is suicide, nowadays.

I have a city buster organite in my front room.
I make us all carry amethyst pendants for the electro smog
and I carry Jesus in my heart.

There have been reports (it's too late to find them) of people being targeted with a ray of some sorts that stops their heart. A man on educateyourself.org actually survived one of these attacks, from a helicopter by filling and expanding his heart chakra with green aura energy =Love.

I stopped an evil entity from attacking me this year, by throwing violet light over it-it shrank to 2D and I flicked it out. Violet light (= love) is flooding the earth at the moment, as is red light (=angry).

I will suggest that an organite pendant would help those just starting out on the journey to psychic abilities.
Better still get to know the Uncreated Creator and His White light.

Visualisation is great too, imagine the evil entity in a bubble of violet or if it is a remote viewer than a huge pussy cat licking them.

Psychic defence is VERY important.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I agree with this poster as fringe as it might sound I fully support this post..

Notice my avatar, and mandala thing that Jesus showed to me..

Notice the color..

My aura was that color when I saw it the first time.. It is my new favorite color..

It's why I talk about LOVE so much.

Jesus is good protection especially in a pinch. I'm not christian by the way, except in as much as Jesus has saved me many times from something like demonic attacks.. They were so strong I was kicked out of my body losing the connection from soul to brain first, with these magnetic energy explosions and Screaming so loud and terrifying that I was knocked out.. I was fully awake when this happened..

I was a soul floating around and a movie was on the wall.. "What game are they playing, and who's playing it?"
A blessing in disguise once I got back into my body and stopped floating through doors..

What game are they playing? War for the soul..
Who's playing it? All of us..

Orgone seems to help, but I don't know if there is anything to it, or if it's placebo..

Here is a post I made in a new dream thread about electronics and "Full Spectrum Dominance" that I think is completely related to electronic based psychic attack..

Love will win this.. It's only a matter of time.
edit on 2/5/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I think being psychic and NOT having any defence is suicide, nowadays.

Psychic defence is VERY important.

Is it ?

Think about it, if you keep plonking white light around yourself, where are you getting it from ?

If it surrounds you - you are a beacon for others who are fighting for any bit of energy they can grab.

However - if you radiated light, the light of life from the source of life, through you, if you were shining - how could any one take your energy.

You would be attached to the source, so no more tug of war, 'thats mine' 'no, its mine' type of scenerios.

We need to be reinvigorated with our true selves, our light and living selves - we do not need shields and defences, fighting over 'limited' supplies of energy.

The best shield is the one you no longer need...

But these are just my thoughts, you obviously will do what feels right to you.

BTW I am not there yet - i am always getting into energy spats !!!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
an interesting thread is this, energy, the wonderful world of energy, ying yang,light and dark( wrong way round tech to correspond to the chinnesse analogy), the level of my experiences, have been all over the place

4 years ago I began feeling cords, I mean I had always felt energy but along with empathy I then actually began feeling, certain vamps and their cord extensions, and obviously cut them

I think the op makes a good point about anchoring into source so protection is not needed, but man, the universe can be very complicated

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

I agree decording is important ..

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
soul loss, as in soul retrieval with shamans to get back, stuck in other times, past lives, consciousness locked in other dimensions etc ??

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I have noticed two distinct groups – those who are kind and revere life and those who want to crush it with a sneer.

Both. Depends on my current thought processes circling around.

I agree about taking trips to "nature" and ... maybe seeing the stars out in the country, or going hiking, or whatever. I truly find joy in walking barefoot or in sandals. Maybe there's something to it after all.

Some days I feel more "grounded" and in line with nature. Other days I'm consumed with the bleak outlook for our species, and welcoming transhumanism, destroying the planet, and colonizing other rocks out and about.

Depends.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
soul loss, as in soul retrieval with shamans to get back, stuck in other times, past lives, consciousness locked in other dimensions etc ??

Yes sort of .. excactly

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
On psychic protection:

1) Most people dont need because its their carma to pass through certain lessons
and by that their spiritual life is shielded with a strong veil... they are the "popular"
people only interested on the physical realm.... dont bother try to communicate with
them...

2) People that are meant to lift the veil by a series of events (synchronicities) slowly
and steady... their etheric bodies will be weak, but 10 times more active than avg
joe... their minds will try to understand better reality, but in this process their lower
chakra emissions atracts more 4d entities .... when visual contact with these entities is
made, this person will look out (like us) for aid and then will engage protection.

After this level, people are naturally inclined to defend themselves.
Magicks and mediums.

I think i am at number 2 category...

-RP

edit on 17-2-2013 by RobertPaulsim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee

Yes sort of .. excactly

care to elaborate more ??

what is your take on it, more specifically ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join